It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musk says there aren’t any aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Betty and Barny Hill might have something to say about that. If there are no aliens then who is doing all of the abducting, and where are the UFOs coming from.

Don't know. However, a lot of it seems to be happening in the minds of the abductees since there is nothing physical usually found and whatever is found is non-definitive. Not that it isn't "real." We all pretty much agree that dreams are real but all evidence of them is purely anecdotal. And real or not the "alien abductions" have an effect on the abductees, so their objective reality doesn't really matter in that regard.

There are mysteries in space, but they're equaled or surpassed by the mysteries of the human mind and consciousness.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
the odd spirits or Greys' are not 'Aliens'..... they are indigenous to the Earth and are not foreign lifeforms at all

the 'Aliens' ~as we call them~ are part of human history and were here before Adam-&-Eve

I might suggest that we call these 'Aliens' Other Dimensional Entities ODEs
instead of Fallen-Angels/Spirits or Greys...Demons/Bigfoot-Yeti-Abominable Snowman … etc. etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Come spend a week in west Michigan on the east lakeshore of Lake Michigan.

Spend the Evenings looking over the lake on clear nights, anywhere from Saugatuck north to Silver lake.

You will see things in the air depending on how clear the night is.

I have a friend from Childhood that will not be at the lake shore at night any longer because he refuses to admit what we saw.

It was a plane flying from the north to the south west with another light circling around it, we watched it for a good 15 minutes on his deck . (june 1985

St Joe area here and yup lots of things over that lake the farther north you go the better the siteing's.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Either Musk is dumb or he is lying and going along with the cover-up.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I'm guessing a big blabber-mouth like him does not have a "need to know." Likewise with Trump.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
a reply to: Hunkadinka

Go back and read my post.

Then read your post.

Then explain how you managed to come up with all of the nonsense you wrote.

He is a troll! Doing what he does best!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
thats exactly what an alien would say... hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Damn, this thread is full of some Ignorant MoFos. Musk is pretty much singlehandedly bringing us into the space age that was promised 50 years ago but squandered due to Congressional interference and budget cuts and Government indifference. We could have had colonies on the Moon & Mars, been mining asteroids, gone to the Oort Cloud DECADES AGO, its only now that these ideas are coming to fruition thanks to private and commercial interests.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I have a friend who works in the field of astronomy and likes to make the same assertion that we would have already found evidence by now.

I find it ironic how on our own planet we've only explored less than 5% of our oceans and yet we are able to make a claim "we would have already found evidence" based on our observations of the observable Universe.

We are such an arrogant and assuming race at times. The very advancement of our technologies prove how much we don't know yet each time we have an advancement we say, "Look at what we can do now" usually on the heels of "we know".

Self described intellects never see the fallacy in this.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

We are such an arrogant and assuming race at times. The very advancement of our technologies prove how much we don't know yet each time we have an advancement we say, "Look at what we can do now" usually on the heels of "we know". Self described intellects never see the fallacy in this.
a reply to: 1point92AU

Amen to that.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Damn, this thread is full of some Ignorant MoFos. Musk is pretty much singlehandedly bringing us into the space age that was promised 50 years ago but squandered due to Congressional interference and budget cuts and Government indifference.

Musk is a bold and smart fellow - his mind works quickly. That doesn't mean however, that he has some special angle into UFOs and aliens that others do not. His word on aliens (and our existence being a simulation) is simply his opinion. I respect his intelligence for the things he is involved in, but don't have an elevated belief on subjects where he is simply stating an opinion. Also he has a bit of arrogance that probably grates on some people.

Stating "Man, I’m pretty sure I’d know if there were aliens. I’ve not seen any signs of aliens" comes off as someone who thinks due to his intelligence, he would know over everyone else who has devoted time to this. He doesn't have special resources for alien detection that anyone else already doesn't have. He doesn't have an array, an observatory, or anything like that. He and his team build rockets, which doesn't exactly make you an expert in alien visitation.

But again.. he thinks we probably exist as part of a simulation, so.. who made it? hmmm.. can't have been aliens, 'cause they don't exist. : )

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
I agree. But if the clowns in power told the masses that half would go insane and the other half would be trying to channel them
And I doubt these ODEs would want half the planet cold calling them

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Musk is so unemotional almost like a psychotic robot

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
I find it ironic how on our own planet we've only explored less than 5% of our oceans and yet we are able to make a claim "we would have already found evidence" based on our observations of the observable Universe.

So how much of the universe do you think we'd have to look at before we found proof of alien life?

As for the oceans, a lot of folks like to think that humans were "warned off" the Moon because aliens didn't want us there. However, realistically, if you consider our reluctance to focus on and explore the oceans you'd think aliens told us not to go there, too.

Which might not be so far off the mark. After all, those flying saucers have to go somewhere after they fly over, right? And if those Tic-Tacs can move at amazing speed through the water as described, maybe that's where they hang out when they're not flying around. And maybe they told us to stay out long ago.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

So how much of the universe do you think we'd have to look at before we found proof of alien life?

It's not a question of how much we have to look. It's a matter of not being so god damn arrogant in making assumptions "we know" when if fact we do not.

I'm neither a fan nor a hater of ol' Elon. I just don't care for people who make absolute statements when they are complete bullshlt. We haven't even explored a tenth of a fraction of the observable Universe. For those that don't know the observable Universe is just that. What we can see from Earth.

A few years ago we were so resolute in making statements that there were "100 billion galaxies in the Universe". Low and behold because our technology has advanced that number was revised to "200 billion galaxies in the Universe". Now it seems due to further advancements in our technology we estimate the number of galaxies in the Universe to number in the trillions. The trillions.

I've said it plenty of times prior and I'll say it again. We "intelligent life" are nothing more than a mathematical probability.

Mankind's true downfall is the very arrogance we presume to know something when we clearly don't.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

A few years ago we were so resolute in making statements that there were "100 billion galaxies in the Universe". Low and behold because our technology has advanced that number was revised to "200 billion galaxies in the Universe". Now it seems due to further advancements in our technology we estimate the number of galaxies in the Universe to number in the trillions. The trillions.

Yeah, but you know that doesn't mean anything when you're dealing with a small sample. That's the fallacy of the Law of Averages. Again, if we find a box with a marble in it but have no idea how it really got there, why would we assume that if we looked in 1,000 unopened boxes that we're bound to find another one? Or a billion boxes? Or a trillion? There are singular, one-of-a-kind things in the universe, you know. If we find you sitting at a computer somewhere, how many other people looking at a computer would we have to look at before we found another "you?" The odds of finding another you might be just as high as finding another planet with life on it, because we only have one sample and we can't extrapolate from that.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I'm guessing a big blabber-mouth like him does not have a "need to know." Likewise with Trump.

Looks like we're all smarter than these circus clowns .
Aliens are real.
They exist in our dimension and universe.
I have personally met 4 different species and studied their ships ….
c/- of 3 letter agencies.
So Elon , you need to start asking the RIGHT people ,
don't just dribble , it undermines your intelligence

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
With all these upcoming ventures like Musk’s SpaceX and Blue Origin, I think we’ll find out almost certainly in the next 10-20 years. Those private enterprises are going to probably see and experience things out in the void that they won’t be obligated to not talk about.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe they just don’t like Tesla’s. What did he think, build it (put it in space) and they will come?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I an sensing Musk may be jealous and want an encounter, just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join