It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Not to Impeach a President

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That I can go along with. I don't think I ever referred to him as "suave." Crude, maybe.

TheRedneck

I went further. I said he was a megalomaniac with a huge ego and not an eloquent speaker.. womanizer, arrogant, blowhard, and all sorts of things.
However, he is what we need NOW.. we needed a non career politician who's ego would spew stuff and he would follow through on some things because his ego would not allow him to fail to follow through on certain things. We needed a wild card. Many things take more than 4 years to set into motion.. which many forget unless they are talking about the future long term wonders of Obamacare and etc. He is not what we will need in the future, but we needed to get the ball rolling and sometimes that starts with a swift kick. Strategically he was a brilliant installation into that position.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Oh, I agree!

But since we're out-doing each other, that is exactly why I supported Judge Roy Moore for Alabama Senator. It certainly wasn't because of his politics... it was because he is not just a stubborn, bull-headed, dyed-in-the-wool uber-conservative, but he is well known for it. Maxine Watter's head would have literally exploded the first time he walked into Congress, and I wanted to see that on CSPAN live.

2024, if things go as I think they will, will see enough corruption gone from DC so we can find someone a bit more suave with a little less ego.

You know, like Ivanka Trump.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Show me where I've ever ranted about people not listening to me...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Oh boy... Maxine is a whole 'nother animal and deserves her own thread. A competition to see who can find the most insane quote from that woman. LOL! How in the world does anyone take her seriously. I can imagine Pelosi cringes each time Maxine "backs her up"..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Show me where I've ever ranted about people not listening to me...

They only way to figure that out is to record yourself and play it back at least 10 times. 😎

Then find somebody to give you 50 cents and call somebody that gives a fly'n roll on a flying ferris wheel 😎

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You're not taking me seriously, listen dammit, oh and can I borrow 50 cents...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: xuenchen

You're not taking me seriously, listen dammit, oh and can I borrow 50 cents...

didnt you claim on one of your comments to my posts "where did I complain people didnt listen to me"

BUSTED.

you cant even keep your comments straight on any posts can you

scrounger

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

sigh...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join