It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Not to Impeach a President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Fair call, what if trump is doing everything legally according to the law, yet it was detrimental to we the people.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Bloodworth

Both sides are equally guilty.

so you cant win with facts so you resort to one of the last gasps comments "both sides are equally guilty"

im sorry but care to show how say oh obama (the last president) was investigated by special prosecutor based on a fisa warrant gotten with UNSUBSTANTIATED (a requirement to get said warrant) dossier paid for by the republican candidate, with the report NOT RECOMMENDING charges be filed, with the republicans STILL saying he is guilty and actually drawing up articles of impeachment (outside of one or two crackpots).

if you can show just that (notice i didnt bring up other things like most of main stream media over 2/3 of the time posting negative (be true or not) articles ) then your claim of "both sides equally guilty" is valid

if not, then your going 1984 2 + 2 = 5 logic to change teh definition of equally .

scrounger

The media refused to ever talk about or show Obama sucking down Newport's.

Both sides never wanted a president to look week

What the Democrats are doing today is unprecedented

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That is a hypothetical. If what Trump asked help with investigating is to the detriment of the people, then it was to the detriment of the people during the three years of the Mueller investigation. I said then, let Mueller investigate as long as it is done fairly and let the chips fall where they may. Today I say, let Trump investigate as long as it is done fairly and let the chips fall where they may.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I'm not disputing your theory I'm disputing the integrity of our elected leaders.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

That's fine to discount integrity. It's not fine to ignore evidence and lack of evidence to "get them all" whether a crime has been committed or not.

I remind you that President Trump is less politician than any one else in Washington DC. His career spans less than three years of elected office. Biden's spans 40 years. Therefore, your position on this issue is inconsistent with your assertion.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Ok then let's just go with he's a diamond in the rough....

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

That I can go along with. I don't think I ever referred to him as "suave." Crude, maybe.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Schiff and Pelosi appear to be co-conspirators in several scandals.

Here's another: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Schiff and Pelosi appear to be co-conspirators in several scandals.

Here's another: twitter.com...

The tweet you linked to doesn't highlight one scandal let alone the several as you state.

For those not aware (aka:every trump fanboi here) Schiff advised the whistleblower how to lawfully file the complaint. trump admitted to it and released a transcript admitting it, the whistleblowers complaint corroborates it.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual
Then why did schiff lie REPEATEDLY about NOT having contact with thw whistleblower?

Hey dems, when you try to unseat trump don't cheat.
When you cheat it makes us ignore you.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

I base my opinion on the simple fact that neither party have our bast interests at heart, the ruling class are happy to use us peons to further their gain and no less at our own detriment. .

spoken with heart and conviction

until the politician or party is in power that supports his opinion , views and policies.

then they are all right and his previous comments are forgotten

scrounger

People like you are why it's so easy for the ruling class to perpetuate the divide, I don't even vote in this # show yet to you I'm the reason why it happens.

You just keep telling yourself what it is you need to hear.

actually your last comment is the equivalent of a child saying "thats you what am i" or "im rubber your glue what bounces off me sticks to you"

but does not remotely debate the SPECIFIC POINTS i have made

logic dictates after third posting of this nature you cant defend your position... so you resort to emotional childish comments and hope one will back down or you deflect the issue.

but to answer your SPECIFIC POINT the "divide" is caused by one side arguing without facts and with emotion (your side) and think it holds same weight as the other side.

sorry it doesnt...
the divide is those that dont want to deal in facts because its against their anti trump hate and removal at all costs.

in short there IN THIS SPECIFIC CASE there are two sides but only one FACT.

your on on that.

but if you ever want to ACTUALLY DEBATE on this SPECIFIC ACCUSATION of quip pro quo ... Im all for it.

but to keep harping on "both sides are EQUALLY BAD" as deflection from this specific issue (btw I can debate on some things I dont like about trump or republicans) just shows you cant win..

BTW again I am gonna point out that all your claims seem to disappear in posts you make when its a politician or party that is supportive of your cause, issue or do what you like

now whats next in your comments

call me a nazi, racist, facist, phobic or similar?

that is usually your MO right?

scrounger

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

You projecting a whole lot there fella.

Here have a cookie.

edit on 2-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

And then he lied about it.

So which lies were true ? 😃 🐇

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"there has been an allegation, there must be an investigation"

second line

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The tweet you linked to doesn't highlight one scandal let alone the several as you state.
  • Nancy Pelosi announcing impeachment proceedings without seeing any evidence.

• Adam Schiff stating that he had not spoken with the whistleblower spy, then stating he advised them.

• Opportunity to question the whistleblower spy being withheld from Republicans in the hearing.
That's more than enough to get any criminal conviction in the country thrown out on appeal, regardless of any other circumstances, and have the lawyers face disbarment. Failure to consider proper evidence, witness tampering, and withholding access.

You might be interested to know that "scandal" is not defined as "something President Trump says." It's actually closer to the opposite.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
For those not aware (aka:every trump fanboi here) Schiff advised the whistleblower how to lawfully file the complaint. trump admitted to it and released a transcript admitting it, the whistleblowers complaint corroborates it.

We are tired of all the lies you "Hillary/Obama/Biden fanbois & fungurls" keep making up to try to impeach the POTUS, when all the crimes y'all keep making are FALSE...

Define what you CLAIM POTUS Trump admitted, and show EVIDENCE to corroborate your latest claim...

edit on 2-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: scrounger

You projecting a whole lot there fella.

Here have a cookie.

again I quote you just to show how foolish and non related your continued comments are to what I posted.

sadly its getting repetitive and shows you in a bad light

you show you cannot debate on point and continue the childish comments.

so your comments are trollish and childish.

hell cant even point out what is "projecting" unless you are saying I am projecting truth and you cant handle it.

but again rant on
all it does is reduce whatever credibility you may have had and alienate anyone that might have thought about voting for your supported democratic side.

then you rant how people wont listen to you

scrounger

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
NEW Mueller-Rosenstein FOIA Documents Show: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Apparently Bob Mueller was "feeling out" President Trump the day before Rod Rosenstein named him as Special Counsel for the witch-hunt. The Mueller investigation was a "soft coup" attempt? Looks like it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Apparently Bob Mueller was "feeling out" President Trump the day before Rod Rosenstein named him as Special Counsel for the witch-hunt. The Mueller investigation was a "soft coup" attempt? Looks like it.

[RR] 😎

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

[RR] 😎

Rod Rosenstein signed off on the last FISA application, knowing that it was obtained under false pretenses. Lying to the FISA court brings bad results. Did Q kill-box RR like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join