It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alienware Laptop Won't Charge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Actually alienware make really good pcs... they're just very over priced

And you really have to know what you're buying... the latest "mothership" is a beast

But wholy hell is it pricy

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: XxKonspiracyxX
Just return it and get another that works. If you got it at a store that is. If you got it from some guy. I dont know, I would say just turn him upside down and shake him like a leprechaun and see what fall out. But ya, return it and get one that works if you can.

And it sounds like its the cord or the plug, the little copper wires inside the connection bend or break easy and once they dont make full connection, it wont charge your battery. A phone I never use has that issue, I just keep it around for wifi. In fact my computer is slow as hell, was at one point thinking of getting a new one. But to tell the truth, already wasting a lot of time on computers so if it breaks, may never get another one again.

But then again, mostly use it for the printer and youtube, and other various things, kind of hard to go without a computer these days, but the older I get, the more and more I find its just a waste of time.

Also the right bumper button has not been working right on my mouse for 2 years now. I know I got an extra mouse in the closet somewhere, and for two years have been to lazy to look, even though it would take me maybe 15 minutes to find another mouse if I dig around, or if not, just got to remember to pick one up at the stores.

Such is the drama of life.

edit on 3amWednesdayam022019f3amWed, 02 Oct 2019 03:05:23 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join