It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Campaign Urges TV Networks to Stop Booking Giuliani

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, them too...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, them too...
I guess you should have had more Mexican nationals vote. I didn't see any Russians at the polls here in Cali. I did however see Mexicans who couldn't speak English, who were being coached by translators,

I wonder what the law is on video taping Mexicans, voting illegally in the booths. Im running my phone camera next time

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ask Giuliani how Diallo is doing.
For those that remember .
For those that don't - 41 shots fired by police officers all because the officers asked for ID , and Diallo had to reach into his coat pocket to get it..
Giulianni refused to order an investigation..
Nuff Said.

Research before trust.

Giuliani's Response Shows a World of Differences Between Two Shootings

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Im starting to really think there is something big here. Bigger than just the apparent Biden wierdness, or even Clintons and Ukraine.

They are really, really going hard including shills (paid or otherwise) everywhere.

Any ideas?

If you or anyone else wants to know what really happened, look up journalists John Solomon and Lee Stranahan.

JFK warned us about the CIA. He said that if the Unite States ever experiences an attempt at a coup, it will come from the CIA.
edit on 29-9-2019 by MachineMan because: more info

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Scratch John Solomon. found out he is not a journalist, and is connected to George Soros.
Lee Stranahan
edit on 29-9-2019 by MachineMan because: twitter link

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

I don’t blame the Biden campaign as from their point of view they only care about Mr.9/11’s lies about their candidate. They think just him putting out lies is enough to hurt the campaign and they are not wrong as smears work. A lie is half way around the world while the truth is still putting on it pants.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I actually expected even liberals to be totally against Biden doing this, but no, we have some on this very thread uninterested in calling him out. I might add that some of them also accused Trump of an attack on the constitution for merely criticising the media.

If POTUS had written this letter, the Dems would be including it in impeachment calls.

Biden is done. He tried to go toe to toe with Trump and he lost.

edit on 30/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So far not one "expert" has been able to itemize Rudy Giuliani's lies. Just the same old dribble..

"Rudy lies! You wouldn't believe the number of lies Rudy tells!! Did you hear his last lie? Boy was that lie a doozy! What a LIAR he is!!!"

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for not reading my post.

The campaign says the are lies thus the campaign wants someone who lies off the air. I said I understand that, I made no claim on whether they are correct or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
As if the media has any standards. They have no problem airing creeper Joe Biden making women feel uncomfortable.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Dear Biden Campaign,
if Giuliani is espousing crazy unfounded conspiracy theories.... wouldn’t you be better off to let him keep talking?

My thoughts exactly!!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Giuliani is holding up actual documents when he tells the story of corrupt Joe Biden.

That is why the Biden campaign is panicking.

Example: twitter.com...

It's not just an "unhingeded" Rudy talking, but an experienced Manhattan prosecutor showing EVIDENCE.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Aw...C'mon!
What is actual court testimony under oath and official government records...compared to actual anonymous, bias, third person, hearsay and innuendo?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
From what I'm seeing Republicans are using what Biden may or may not have done

What? Threaten to withhold a Billion dollars if they don't fire the prosecutor investigating his son and the company he worked for? There's no may about it - he did it. There is video of him bragging about it.

as a way to not talk about what Donald Trump has admitted to doing.

And what is that exactly? That he had a benign phone call with the new Ukrainian President? That he engaged in discussions about different things, including Ukrainian/Russian/DNC/Hillary collusion/meddling in the 2016 elections? So?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Liberals have not seen the video you refer to. They do not watch it when it is posted to ATS or any other balanced news Outlet.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

"espousing crazy unfounded conspiracy theories" is what got Trump elected POTUS.

Really? Interesting. I hadn't noticed him espousing any conspiracy theories. Unless you men the one Hillary started about Obama being born in Kenya? Yeah, he pushed that for a while, but decided it wasn't worth pursuing.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yeah, them too...

The really, truly sad thing is you actually believe that...

- shakes head in disgust -

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan
a reply to: MachineMan

Scratch John Solomon. found out he is not a journalist, and is connected to George Soros.

Oh.. really... and who tf is Lee Stanahan?

So, he says it, and you just accept it at face value without even questioning it?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Trump Admin and Rudy are on to something BIG.

Joe Biden LIED when he said he had no idea his son Hunter was working for a Ukraine Energy Company.

Here's a photo of Joe/Hunter posing with Execs from that Energy Company.

Middle of the page at: www.foxnews.com...

No wonder the Biden campaign BEGGED MSM yesterday to stop interviewing Rudy Giuliani on the air!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: keenmachine

I don’t blame the Biden campaign as from their point of view they only care about Mr.9/11’s lies about their candidate. They think just him putting out lies is enough to hurt the campaign and they are not wrong as smears work. A lie is half way around the world while the truth is still putting on it pants.

You know i have to agree with you here, i mean look at the Russia collusion lie. The media spent two years spouting the lies and assuring us it would be the end of Trump. It turned out to be nothing and yet I still know lot of Dems who still swear it was fruitful and some tell me the Russia thing isn't over. i have to just laugh at how out of touch they are and I realize nothing I can say will change their mind, so for them that 2 year smear worked and they are still convinced.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join