It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Campaign Urges TV Networks to Stop Booking Giuliani

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Dear Biden Campaign,
if Giuliani is espousing crazy unfounded conspiracy theories.... wouldn’t you be better off to let him keep talking?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

There are a lot of members in Congress who are eligible for arrest. Most crimes have to do with "dirty" money and extortion.

Hint: A treasure trove of evidence was collected by the DOJ from El Chapo.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Giuliani has received more TV time over the past 2 weeks than Dim Front-Runner Biden has in the past 6 months!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: xuenchen

They are demanding Rudy Giuliani NOT ever be invited again !!

What a horrible idea. His fits of rage are one of the most entertaining things I've seen. Trump is actually taking legal advice from this gargoyle.

I just started watching some news programs for the first time since the Mueller hearing, and I have to say, the people from the Trump administration are getting paler and sweatier every interview I watch.

Well, they must be petrified that big bad Joe will take them behind the wood shed. You know, he took on Corn Cop, Capt. Crunch and Snap, Crackle and Pop!

/end sarcasm/

Keep lying, I know there are still a few morons that will believe you because they are beyond hope.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There it is. They have their orders.

It will be interesting to see who complies.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Looks like it's Biden who's a Mafia boss.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

What a horrible idea. His fits of rage are one of the most entertaining things I've seen. Trump is actually taking legal advice from this gargoyle.

I just started watching some news programs for the first time since the Mueller hearing, and I have to say, the people from the Trump administration are getting paler and sweatier every interview I watch.

Its hard work keeping up with all the goalposts the left keeps moving.
edit on 29-9-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Trump should tweet out “It’s a nice little TV station you got there. Be a shame if something Giuliani happened to it.”

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: toolgal462

Looks like it's Biden who's a Mafia boss.

He thinks he is but he is def a Fredo.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Giuliani has received more TV time over the past 2 weeks than Dim Front-Runner Biden has in the past 6 months!

Well, he has more charisma, and isn't 3 hearbeats away from senility.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Dear Biden Campaign,
if Giuliani is espousing crazy unfounded conspiracy theories.... wouldn’t you be better off to let him keep talking?

Not necessarily... "espousing crazy unfounded conspiracy theories" is what got Trump elected POTUS.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Biden is "Pressuring" people to remove a former prosecutor...AGAIN.

Scorpion and Frog

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Russia Hoax didn’t get him elected but will get him re-elected.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Remember when everyone loved Giuliani when he was the Mayor of New York on 9/11. he was hailed as a great leader in a time of such turmoil.

All he had to do was say I support the President of the United States and now they hate him. They are so shallow and pathetic

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You are on the wrong side if history. Stand up for the truth, or continue the small minded prejudice bias. We all heard from Joes mouth, and this looks like real corruption. It needs to be investigated thoroughly by a 3rd impartial party. We want the truth broadcast now, and we want it on the front page of all news papers, instead of the lies and harassment directed at President Trump. Its time for full disclosure and truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
When I have so much to say yet am lost for words...

TRUMP 2020!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: underwerks

It's called Enough is Enough. It's called "taking the gloves off". When you have the enemedia telling lies and twisting facts and Democrat corrupt politicians pulling all kinds of shenanigans, ex-obama lackies calling for your head over nothing, there comes a point where you let him have it with both barrels, so to speak.

When has Rudy "taken" the gloves off? Every interview I've watched him in today he's a shaking mess. A man consumed by total rage. He just can't seem to understand why people don't agree with him that the President is above the law.

I'd feel bad for a person he's representing for a traffic ticket. And I'll say it again, the President is getting legal advice from this man. It's no wonder Trump is in the predicament he's in.

President Trump is a whistle blower.
YOU are harassing a whistle blower!
Shame on YOU!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm afraid you won't see it posted on the front page of any of the enemedia rags nor the broadcast networks. They are in cahoots with the corrupt Dems and honest reporting from them is dead.

The people are going to have to learn to think for themselves, dig for truth, pay attention to what our congress creatures are actually doing and not doing. Vote the liars and thieves out of office.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

President Trump might be THE whistleblower. That's why the White House had the transcripts and other documents ready for release almost instantly.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: butcherguy
Dear Biden Campaign,

Not necessarily... "espousing crazy unfounded conspiracy theories" is what got Trump elected POTUS.

I thought is was Russia that got him elected?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join