It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Campaign Urges TV Networks to Stop Booking Giuliani

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The Joe Biden for President Campaign has sent letters (demand letters) to all major networks !!!!

They are demanding Rudy Giuliani NOT ever be invited again !!

Democrats getting nervous of the coming exposures and impeachment flop.

Can't make it up if ya tried.

Biden Campaign in total turmoil and disarray 🤣

Ukraine or BUST !!

Biden Campaign Urges TV Networks to Stop Booking Giuliani

Advisers to the former vice president wrote to executives at ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox News to “demand” that Mr. Giuliani not be invited on the air to discuss Ukraine and President Trump.

Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s presidential campaign contacted top television anchors and networks on Sunday to “demand” that Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, be kept off the air because of what they called his misleading comments about the Biden family and Ukraine.

“We are writing today with grave concern that you continue to book Rudy Giuliani on your air to spread false, debunked conspiracy theories on behalf of Donald Trump,” a pair of top Biden campaign advisers, Anita Dunn and Kate Bedingfield, wrote in the letter.

“Giving Rudy Giuliani valuable time on your air to push these lies in the first place is a disservice to your audience and a disservice to journalism,” the advisers wrote. A copy of the letter was obtained by The New York Times.

semi-related Trump Video !!

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The authoritarian left.

Now imagine if one of these fascists becomes president!

edit on 29-9-2019 by DBCowboy because: Network dude has great beer

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hahaahahahaha
Aaaahahahaha

Don't let this person on tv

Ahahahahaaha
Ahahahaha

Omg
That is awesome

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
TOO HOT FOR TV

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So Biden is "Pressuring" people to remove a former prosecutor...AGAIN.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

What a horrible idea. His fits of rage are one of the most entertaining things I've seen. Trump is actually taking legal advice from this gargoyle.

I just started watching some news programs for the first time since the Mueller hearing, and I have to say, the people from the Trump administration are getting paler and sweatier every interview I watch.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Biden is "Pressuring" people to remove a former prosecutor...AGAIN.

It's Joe's "Reverse Irony" at work again !! 😃

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Oh man! This is rich.

Anita Dunn? I thought her name rang a bell. She's a Fox News hater and Obama a$$licker.

Her husband is Robert Bauer, former partner at Perkins Coie and personal counselor to Obama.

Together she and Bauer are considered a Washington D.C. "power couple". info

I'm going to have to do some more research on her though. Her name is big time ringing a bell.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What a horrible idea. His fits of rage are one of the most entertaining things I've seen. Trump is actually taking legal advice from this gargoyle.

I just started watching some news programs for the first time since the Mueller hearing, and I have to say, the people from the Trump administration are getting paler and sweatier every interview I watch.

And yet they don't want him on TV "sweating". Strange isn't it? Almost like they don't want people even hearing what he has to say. I mean if you are innocent, why would it matter? And yet we were forced to listen to Russia coverage for what? 2 years?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Oh man! This is rich.

Anita Dunn? I thought her name rang a bell. She's a Fox News hater and Obama a$$licker.

Her husband is Robert Bauer, former partner at Perkins Coie and personal counselor to Obama.

Together she and Bauer are considered a Washington D.C. "power couple". info

I'm going to have to do some more research on her though. Her name is big time ringing a bell.

Her favorite philosopher is Mao Tse-Tung. SERIOUSLY.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It's called Enough is Enough. It's called "taking the gloves off". When you have the enemedia telling lies and twisting facts and Democrat corrupt politicians pulling all kinds of shenanigans, ex-obama lackies calling for your head over nothing, there comes a point where you let him have it with both barrels, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
He should just threaten to withhold 1 billion if they don't do what he wants. He is such a tough guy.

I'm talking about big tough guy Biden, of course....The hero who took down Corn Pop...

and he is afraid of Rudi Guiani now....

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Since the MSM has become a full branch of the DNC, I assume they will comply.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

And yet they don't want him on TV "sweating". Strange isn't it? Almost like they don't want people even hearing what he has to say. I mean if you are innocent, why would it matter? And yet we were forced to listen to Russia coverage for what? 2 years?

People aren't going to stop booking Rudy. He's a goldmine. He's without peer in the way he denies something and then admits to it in the same sentence. Truly, this man is losing his mind.

I can understand why Biden wouldn't want someone on TV spouting lies about him, I wouldn't either. And I doubt you would. From what I'm seeing Republicans are using what Biden may or may not have done as a way to not talk about what Donald Trump has admitted to doing.

I mean if you are innocent, why would it matter?

I've been asking myself that while watching Trumps behavior throughout this entire thing. Watching Donald Trumps administration change their story from one day to the next made me realize something..

You know what the truth doesn't do?

Evolve.

Something to keep in mind while watching this administrations excuses change like the weather.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
He should just threaten to withhold 1 billion if they don't do what he wants. He is such a tough guy.

I'm talking about big tough guy Biden, of course....The hero who took down Corn Pop...

and he is afraid of Rudi Guiani now....

Democrats will start saying Trump is using the FCC to threaten quid pro quo against the networks 😃

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It's called Enough is Enough. It's called "taking the gloves off". When you have the enemedia telling lies and twisting facts and Democrat corrupt politicians pulling all kinds of shenanigans, ex-obama lackies calling for your head over nothing, there comes a point where you let him have it with both barrels, so to speak.

When has Rudy "taken" the gloves off? Every interview I've watched him in today he's a shaking mess. A man consumed by total rage. He just can't seem to understand why people don't agree with him that the President is above the law.

I'd feel bad for a person he's representing for a traffic ticket. And I'll say it again, the President is getting legal advice from this man. It's no wonder Trump is in the predicament he's in.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Rudy just TRIGGERED Biden into the reckless act of pressuring the networks into censorship.
Point-Giuliani.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Im starting to really think there is something big here. Bigger than just the apparent Biden wierdness, or even Clintons and Ukraine.

They are really, really going hard including shills (paid or otherwise) everywhere.

Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Biden's team is not very bright. Even the "demand" letter was written in haste/panic. Grammatical errors.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

When has Rudy "taken" the gloves off? Every interview I've watched him in today he's a shaking mess. A man consumed by total rage. He just can't seem to understand why people don't agree with him that the President is above the law.

I'd feel bad for a person he's representing for a traffic ticket. And I'll say it again, the President is getting legal advice from this man. It's no wonder Trump is in the predicament he's in.

Rudi is hardly shaking with rage or fear. He does however laugh at what a moron Biden is....

I mean, come on now....Biden BRAGGED about strong arming a foreign leader to do what he says or else he withholds aid to them.

Joe Biden is biggest, dumbest buffoon to ever enter the political arena. It's amazing he can tie his own shoes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join