It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Under Fire From Far left For Being WHITE, It Was Only A Matter Of Time

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: toolgal462

The first mistake you idiot Lefties make is believing that any of your politicians give a crap about any of you.

They don't.

The first mistake idiots make is believing that any politician gives a crap about any of you, left or right.
Is that your argument for letting politicians talk you into giving up your rights to a totalitarian govt? Because the Left seems to believe in the Nanny State., even when they say they don’t.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
These are last ditch efforts by the left ! Send kids to battle ! Use kids as shields . If she is public , let her take it like an adult . She is a plant . Her being white is only an issue to radicals on the left ! Lol Rotting from the inside .

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
when people cant debate the facts at hand , they attack the message or the messenger

so many "adults" who fail to attack her position and her argument and in their failure to form a reasoned reposte to her environmental message they resort to personal attacks on her.

Simply because that is all they can muster in response , that is nothing more than ego , all they can muster is the aggressive ego response to attack her rather than her message.

Any time in history when bad news is being delivered the messenger dies !

All I see is so many people with fragile ego's who have rallied against a little girl with a message about how we are destroying our world.

And all these people who are angry , all they can think about is how this will impact their own wee world , and how this will change their life and the impact it has on their choices and their ego desires.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

For me the problem wasn't so much about the message, more, the way in which it was delivered.

If any of my kids spoke to me in the way that she spoke to that room full of people, all aggressive and obnoxious, with fake tears to boot, they'd be put in the quiet corner.

She's a child, reading from a script. She should put the script down and just go back to being a child and let the adults get on with it.

There's a reason that we have a minimum voting age; Kids are dumb.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Well of course Greta has white privilege, she is from Europe and has not been raped once by a Muslim

The proves it right there.

Fine. Not Germany

(No I did not listen to the video)

Have you some statistics to show just how lucky women/Greata are to not be raped by a muslim, maybe rape is acceptable if they are non muslim?, myself I believe anyone who commits rape or falsely accuses of rape is a despicable human, i am sure you agree, so what article do I have to read which makes your statment not Racist ?

Or are you standing by what is insinuated in your post?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Lysergic

You can literally find some idiot saying ANYTHING out of 350 million Americans..

You can literally make any point you want under that level of scrutiny...

Yeah Johnny, we hear it everyday from DNC leaders. Best one thus far is the impeachment we've been hearing about for almost 3 years.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Well of course Greta has white privilege, she is from Europe and has not been raped once by a Muslim

The proves it right there.

Fine. Not Germany

(No I did not listen to the video)

And she's a kid. We're not allowed to disagree with kids or pick on them unless they're wearing a MAGA hat, then we can talk about how violent we want to get with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join