It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Under Fire From Far left For Being WHITE, It Was Only A Matter Of Time

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: thedigirati
Well of course Greta has white privilege, she is from Germany and has not been raped once by a Muslim

The proves it right there.

You saying she's from Germany only proves what Einstein once said about stupidity.
Yanks and geography is like drinking and driving

Translation:'

Could you spoon feed me interested, I dont have the attention span or the want to do my own research or look at anything beyond a title.

Fine then. I'll report, it's against t&c

Oh youre not going to give me what I want, then ill do my best to make sure youre censored or shut down.

And ladies and gentlmen here we have a shining example of what has happened in our country and why so many people run around like zombies , ignorant to facts.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Lysergic

I didn't know someone was in charge on the left. Good to know.

Wait, what I thought it was antifa. Now I'm really confused I need to go watch some youtube videos to find out the truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: thedigirati
Well of course Greta has white privilege, she is from Germany and has not been raped once by a Muslim

The proves it right there.

You saying she's from Germany only proves what Einstein once said about stupidity.
Yanks and geography is like drinking and driving

Translation:'

Could you spoon feed me interested, I dont have the attention span or the want to do my own research or look at anything beyond a title.

Fine then. I'll report, it's against t&c

Oh youre not going to give me what I want, then ill do my best to make sure youre censored or shut down.

And ladies and gentlmen here we have a shining example of what has happened in our country and why so many people run around like zombies , ignorant to facts.

So you're saying you get your facts from youtube videos...lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So you're saying you get your facts from youtube videos...lol.

Its almost like you intentionally read things out of context, you have a really bad habit of being on a high horse, and at the same time completely misconstruing just about everything you read. Im not the only one who notices it, youve been called out at least 3 times in the last few days on other threads.

You do know research and truth come in all shapes and forms right? You laugh yet here you are calling youself a truth seeker on ATS.

I wasnt aware there are only one or two ways you can get facts, interesting to know.
edit on 29-9-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

True, true.

But maybe what she doesn't realize yet is that according to her ageist binaries, twelve-year-olds might come in a year's time and claim and say: "But Greta, your generation caused all this carbon"!
Scowl, pout, blubber and glare.

Manufacturing that microphone you used stole our planet! How dare you?

I mean it's an endlessly reductive argument she's appealing to.

Ergo, three year-olds in Kindergarten have a right to chew her out already by her own performances.

So the first thing I expect from her to explain, what is "young people"?
I'd like exact ages, please.

And if the world fails to end, and she's over that age, than even "younger" people have a right to scold her.

That's only fair.
edit on 29-9-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Oleandra88
a reply to: Bluntone22
That member changed the message from "Germany" to "Europe" after I posted the correction.

Just saying.

That's why you should have quoted him...

yes and I also stated Not Germany at the bottom
you all said british accent soo Sweden and the Ref to Muslims was Sweden, but again carry on

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

It just read like your chastising that member because he doesn't want to watch a youtube video and was asking the op for some content.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So the far left here is one tard on youtube?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It just read like your chastising that member because he doesn't want to watch a youtube video and was asking the op for some content.

It was almost like the member flat out said he doesnt want to watch the vid, and instead wanted to OP to tell him everything that was in it (despite the fact he gave a synopsis)

And then when he didnt get what he wanted, he threatened to get the mods involved to try and get his thread removed.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well sure that's poor form calling the mods, still though I get why he didn't want to watch the video.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: gallop

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

She's a tool being exploited by some not very nice people.

Her parents are entirely to blame.

Especially putting their own child, who has purported difficulties, in this position.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

He certainly did give you a run down of the video. You wanted a different video to suit your attention span.

Can't help more than that.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well sure that's poor form calling the mods, still though I get why he didn't want to watch the video.

Yeah, that's fine to not want to watch a video. I actually do get that. I don't like watching videos either.

But I don't go around whining much if the OP doesn't post a transcript for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Yeah......being informed is scary
super scary

Ps did you watch it?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

“I get why he didn’t want to watch the video”

Makes ya laugh right?
edit on 30 9 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Ah man really so we're back to being " informed" by youtube videos. Lol. Oh and no I haven't.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Ha ha ha.
edit on 30-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
OMG!...She IS white!

And HOW -- palefaces don't get much paler than the Swedes!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Oleandra88

Did not know that. I apologize.
Still not an excuse to attack an entire educational system.

If you can't tell difference between two major European countries than either your educational system is embarrassingly poor or you're just plain stupid. No ifs and buts

Oops!

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

On topic, I agree with others; The parents should pull that poor girl from the spotlight and take her place, after all, they appear to be the driving force.

Also, her acting 'skills' are cringe-level 💯

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join