It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Under Fire From Far left For Being WHITE, It Was Only A Matter Of Time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

The first mistake you idiot Lefties make is believing that any of your politicians give a crap about any of you.

They don't.

The first mistake idiots make is believing that any politician gives a crap about any of you, left or right.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: XCrycek

*then

Jesus Christ, will SOMEONE stick to the topic. It's all ignore ignore Imma report you reeee and Germany ain't Swedenm - wgaf...

I don't like greta, but not for anything more than she appears as an obnoxious twit.

Saying this guy is a nobody seems to be a leftist 'get out of the gulag free', card, because give you lot a platform, any platform and the cockroaches gather. We've seen it, and it doesn't take much.

Oh well, off you all go, kicking gravel at each other...

(gonna report your thread, lmfaolol holy buckets...)

What's the effin topic? I asked the OP to give a resume of the video, which he refused. Posting a 19 minute video of random YouTuber and not even bothering to give a short resume is against t&c.

On page 5 you still dont know the topic of the thread? Whats that say about you bro?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

*then

Jesus Christ, will SOMEONE stick to the topic. It's all ignore ignore Imma report you reeee and Germany ain't Swedenm - wgaf...

I don't like greta, but not for anything more than she appears as an obnoxious twit.

Saying this guy is a nobody seems to be a leftist 'get out of the gulag free', card, because give you lot a platform, any platform and the cockroaches gather. We've seen it, and it doesn't take much.

What's the effin topic? I asked the OP to give a resume of the video, which he refused. Posting a 19 minute video of random YouTuber and not even bothering to give a short resume is against t&c.

On page 5 you still dont know the topic of the thread? Whats that say about you bro?

What's the topic? Please provide a resume of the video in the OP

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

*then

NAH. Is this really how democrats always get information? Everything has to be second hand ?

Thats why they changed the whistleblower form.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

*then

NAH. Is this really how democrats always get information? Everything has to be second hand ?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

*then

So yes it has to be second hand lol.

I prefer to get my info directly from the source.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

*then

So you get your info from random losers on YouTube? That explains a lot. Directly from the source? You think that this guy is the source? Jesus effin christ
edit on 29-9-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Lysergic

Seriously though, I thought it was extremely petty how the MSM made such a fuss about that arrogant little turd you mentioned... and I think its really bad taste and just plain mean how the right (including Trump himself) have attacked this 16 year old child for simply having the courage to stand on the world stage and express her opinion.

Just my opinion...

Why does she get to express her opinion?

Why didn't they get a 16-year-old with the opposition view to say their piece?

Could it be because the ones choosing who gets to stand on the stage and speak are incredibly biased as to what constitutes a "wise" and "informed" 16-year-old just like many here?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Is it true that she and her entourage took a $15 million dollar yacht, and three planes total to make these trips to the UN etc?

Video conferencing has come a long way, and projectors are pretty cheap. Just sayin..

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Seriously though, I thought it was extremely petty how the MSM made such a fuss about that arrogant little turd you mentioned... and I think its really bad taste and just plain mean how the right (including Trump himself) have attacked this 16 year old child for simply having the courage to stand on the world stage and express her opinion.

Just my opinion...

Why does she get to express her opinion?

Why didn't they get a 16-year-old with the opposition view to say their piece?

Such is life I guess... Not everyone is born equal.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

And stuff like this is exactly why conservatives are so easily propagandized....

If it is not an elected official or the head of some big organization speaking in that capacity, it does not matter..

You can literally find some idiot saying ANYTHING out of 350 million Americans..

You can literally make any point you want under that level of scrutiny...

Lena Dunham, Ana kaspasian , exc.. exc... are not champions of the left..

They do not decide left wing policy.. lol

I’m pretty sure there is even a logical fallacy specifically for doing that...

You sure? Because the Dem party seems to be unanimous in their goals and grievances. Many keep being reelected. And the newers ones are more extreme than the old guard.

Just who represents you then?

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: gallop

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

She's a tool being exploited by some not very nice people.

Just call her what she is - the latest incarnation of Mother Sheehan, and just like ol' Cindy, the left will drop her like a hot potato as soon as she's outlived her usefulness to them.

link   
Posing this more as a question: but does she really have any kind of ethnic essentialism?

She claimed for example: "You come to us young people for hope".

We do? Like who exactly?
(Ironically perhaps some conservatives in the US noting a rise in conservatism in the young, or greater stability and mental health among conservative aligned youth).
And, who does she regard as "young"?
Herself? Infants she won't have because of the climate?

So she (or whoever writes her scripts) have clearly defined markers of who they want to rope in, and exclude from this movement.

However, it's not done on race.

It's done on ageism, often in combination with clips showing posters exhibiting very glaring and discriminatory ageism.
In fact, verbally violent ageism.

Of course she's actually sixteen, and in the late 1960's could have been seen as a "hippie-chick" (and she clearly attracts some people from that era too). And inventing "the young" as a more "noble tribe" than their elders is nothing new.

Maybe what she's doing could be seen as a form of rock and roll.

But I'm surprised that nobody has looked at how she's playing the ageist card.

Well you look how people are left abandoned, unemployable, homeless or physically tortured in retirement homes because of their age (I'd say even more so in developed countries than more traditional societies).

In that sense I find her narrative highly troubling because of the "young" people, versus by implication "nasty old people" binary.

How long before people over a certain age are bashed in the streets because they look over a certain age?
You created all this carbon we have to breathe, so we have every right to treat you with the utmost hatered - even violence.

This concerns me deeply about her invective.

edit on 29-9-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Climate Change Sweetheart Greta Thunberg is now being attacked for being white by the left.

"Did anyone consider the optics of a white climate activist..."

ROTFL! Both of us here. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Well of course Greta has white privilege, she is from Germany and has not been raped once by a Muslim

The proves it right there.

You saying she's from Germany only proves what Einstein once said about stupidity.
Yanks and geography is like drinking and driving

Its all Eruopestan in the end.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I didn't know someone was in charge on the left. Good to know.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

*then

So you get your info from random losers on YouTube? That explains a lot. Directly from the source? You think that this guy is the source? Jesus effin christ

So then you do know the topic and have been trolling this whole time? Also against Ts and cs

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Posing this more as a question: but does she really have any kind of ethnic essentialism?

She claimed for example: "You come to us young people for hope".

We do? Like who exactly?
(Ironically perhaps some conservatives in the US noting a rise in conservatism in the young, or greater stability and mental health among conservative aligned youth).
And, who does she regard as "young"?
Herself? Infants she won't have because of the climate?

So she (or whoever writes her scripts) have clearly defined makers of who they want to rope in and exclude from this movement.

However, it's not done on race.

It's done on ageism, often in combination with clips showing posters exhibiting very glaring and discriminatory ageism.
In fact, verbally violent ageism.

Of course she's actually sixteen, and in the late 1960's could have been seen as a "hippie-chick" (and she clearly attracts some people from that era too). And inventing "the young" as a more "noble tribe" than their elders is nothing new.

Maybe what she's doing could be seen as a form of rock and roll.

But I'm surprised that nobody has looked at how she's playing the ageist card.

Well you look how people are left abandoned, unemployable, homeless or physically tortured in retirement homes because of their age (I'd say even more so in developed countries than more traditional societies).

In that sense I find her narrative highly troubling because of the "young" people versus by implication "nasty old people" binary.

How long before people over a certain age are bashed in the streets because they look over a certain age?
You created all this carbon we have to breathe, so we have every right to treat you with the utmost haltered - even violence.

This concerns me deeply about her invective.

The people around her are taking advantage of her. Her disabilities (for want of a better in this context) make her a prime target for grooming. Her parents have instilled these ideas in her, and I don't think anyone in the world would state they don't want a clean earth, but they've taken it to the extreme and allowed it to fester in her. its tantamount to child abuse, and they are profiting off of it.

And that's before we even touch on the George Soros connection.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
funny thing

Greta has an IMDB page

she is an actress

who'd have thought that??
edit on 29-9-2019 by thedigirati because: Damn you auto correct

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I didn't know someone was in charge on the left. Good to know.

Me either. Do they have a leader? Or is it just a buncha angry spergs creating factions as they go?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join