It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Under Fire From Far left For Being WHITE, It Was Only A Matter Of Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Others criticize her based on her skin color. Others how ever, are getting inspired from her speech and make a Swedish Death Metal version of it.

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Oleandra88

Did not know that. I apologize.
Still not an excuse to attack an entire educational system.

If you can't tell difference between two major European countries than either your educational system is embarrassingly poor or your just plain stupid. No ifs and buts

K, really fast..

1. "Then" not "Than"
2. "You're" not "Your"
3. "The difference" not "difference".

Education ya say?

_______

As to the OP, oops, I think they forgot she's supposed to be a Coloured Tranny.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I didn't mention the grammar.
Felt it was low hanging fruit,,,,and maybe not the posters first language...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well has she had a DNA test?

As somebody with mainly Nordic ancestry myself (but an eeny bit Berber and Native American), it seems the Vikings got around a bit.

And so did others too, for example Squanto had already been through the known world (including North Africa) when the Pilgrims "found" him.
en.wikipedia.org...

Never mind all the thousands of Taino the Spanish schlepped to Europe (seemingly a historical moot point), or various hired dance-troupes, human exhibits and circuses (not all of who chose to go back, or were taken back).
And then there were never-ending whaling and commercial missions during colonial times, and who knows about earlier, or whether Asia was even the only prehistoric route from Eurasia to America?

Of course just because you have a smattering of undefined DNA (in the sense of an unclear link to a particular indigenous American nation) doesn't mean that you have any political or identity claims.

But it also probably doesn't mean critics simply have a right to simply dismiss you as "white".
We're speaking of seafaring people who pretty closely connected geographically.

Although I'm not a fan of the Greta scenario, but it might raise a lot of secondary issues in our times of "identity politics".
edit on 29-9-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I didn't mention the grammar.
Felt it was low hanging fruit,,,,and maybe not the posters first language...

Meh, I figured turn about is fair play.

That's why you don't hear me commenting about how crappy Zimbabwe's education system is in Zulu writing.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

That's a fair point.
I've noticed that when people are losing an argument or have no argument, that they tend to call people names and or question their intelligence.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That's a fair point.
I've noticed that when people are losing an argument or have no argument, that they tend to call people names and or question their intelligence.

Ahhh, which brings us back to the subject of the OP.

Pretty much exactly what Greta's handlers are doing...

I see what you did there...sneaky. LOL

edit on 9/29/2019 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
oh the drama lol

The potential of you being 'busted' by the mods for not sufficiently articulating to a low-info drooler a videos contents is more exciting than the OP theme of the left eating their own.

sad and funny all at the same time....

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, conservatives really have hit a new low, when they start attacking a 16 year old girl for having an opinion.

So, just because she's a 16 year old girl we lose the right to disagree with her? And what about just calling the innocent kid with the MAGA hat a turd? obviously you don't set your bar very high. And if you took just a tiny moment of time you would see that it was the indian that got up in the kids face, not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, conservatives really have hit a new low, when they start attacking a 16 year old girl for having an opinion.

So, just because she's a 16 year old girl we lose the right to disagree with her?

Where did I say that?

Its obviously completely appropriate to disagree with the points she made. But to attack her personally, just for expressing her opinion... well, that's just plain bullying, at best.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

*then

Jesus Christ, will SOMEONE stick to the topic. It's all ignore ignore Imma report you reeee and Germany ain't Swedenm - wgaf...

I don't like greta, but not for anything more than she appears as an obnoxious twit.

Saying this guy is a nobody seems to be a leftist 'get out of the gulag free', card, because give you lot a platform, any platform and the cockroaches gather. We've seen it, and it doesn't take much.

Oh well, off you all go, kicking gravel at each other...

(gonna report your thread, lmfaolol holy buckets...)
edit on 29-9-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

She's a tool being exploited by some not very nice people.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And speaking DNA, let's not forget some of the nomadic minorities from Scandinavia, like the Sami.
prospectjournal.org...

Well, if she's even just part Sami she's already well in the category of a tribal/ethnic minority.

Ooh, jeepers let's hope it's nothing "Lebensborn" related.
Not that it should matter, but that would kill it for the far left.
www.messynessychic.com...

Then she can have another public meltdown: "Ecosystems are dying, and all you worry about is my skin color? How dare you"?
Welcome to modern Leftism Greta.
Here's a cookie and bye-bye.
edit on 29-9-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: XCrycek

a reply to: Oleandra88

Did not know that. I apologize.
Still not an excuse to attack an entire educational system.

If you can't tell difference between two major European countries than either your educational system is embarrassingly poor or your just plain stupid. No ifs and buts

K, really fast..

1. "Then" not "Than"
2. "You're" not "Your"
3. "The difference" not "difference".

Education ya say?

_______

As to the OP, oops, I think they forgot she's supposed to be a Coloured Tranny.

Oh you really got me now

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Lysergic

You mean the one who was mad dogging that old Indian man?

You know thats BS and you still say it . You have no integrity at all. none.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If it's in the comments section of an article on the internet, it must be true.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

*then

Jesus Christ, will SOMEONE stick to the topic. It's all ignore ignore Imma report you reeee and Germany ain't Swedenm - wgaf...

I don't like greta, but not for anything more than she appears as an obnoxious twit.

Saying this guy is a nobody seems to be a leftist 'get out of the gulag free', card, because give you lot a platform, any platform and the cockroaches gather. We've seen it, and it doesn't take much.

Oh well, off you all go, kicking gravel at each other...

(gonna report your thread, lmfaolol holy buckets...)

What's the effin topic? I asked the OP to give a resume of the video, which he refused. Posting a 19 minute video of random YouTuber and not even bothering to give a short resume is against t&c.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Cry more?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Left will eat each other eventually. Hell, they already are advocating for eating people.

For our resident Lefty lunatics - beware of for whom the bell tolls because soon it will toll for you.

The first mistake you idiot Lefties make is believing that any of your politicians give a crap about any of you.

They don't.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well they still got the last kid who did the same last time 25year ago
www.irishtimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join