It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Under Fire From Far left For Being WHITE, It Was Only A Matter Of Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Yeah, I know they probably all look the same to you, but she's from Sweden not Germany.
Let's not forget she's from a performance arts family background, well versed in Acting!

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
a reply to: Bluntone22
That member changed the message from "Germany" to "Europe" after I posted the correction.

Just saying.

That's why you should have quoted him...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh burn!

They should have used some other color for their propaganda puppet,

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Oleandra88

Did not know that. I apologize.
Still not an excuse to attack an entire educational system.

If you can't tell difference between two major European countries than either your educational system is embarrassingly poor or your just plain stupid. No ifs and buts
edit on 29-9-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
All good. I changed my post, too, because I feel you were not the only one falling for it.

About the excuse, no really not. Did not find that part in any of my posts or the member I replied too. But, no it is not an excuse.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
I will do that in future to avoid confusion like that. However that member could have made an follow up post, too, instead of editing while we are already into the second page.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
oh the drama lol

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

In this thread it does, because of the topic.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

If you can't tell difference between two major European countries than either your educational system is embarrassingly poor or your just plain stupid. No ifs and buts

I can tell the difference between two countries but didn't you say Sweden wasn't a European country?
I'm also not sure I would call Sweden a major country.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Sweden joined in 1995. That was before the Greek and East-European countries joined in 2003(?). So probably that is the reason he or she called it "major".

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Wait someone on twitter or youtube believes it, therefore it must be true, its not hard to find an echo which your ears like the sound of, are we accepting opinion from random people (myself and this post included) as the truth, forget thinking for yourself or making your own mind up, what did youtube tell me to think

If you like calling 16 year girls names (left or right) it maybe you that has an issue

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

What have I called her?

or is this just you speaking out your ass hoping to make some sort of point through all the fart noises?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

To be fair, she steps on the world stage and rants around there pulling whole generations through the mud. She better can take the heat. Because if she can not, this implies a fault on the parents side if they do not remove her from public. It is child abuse what they are doing.

The mother admitted that she has mental problems. This is just another reason to not let her rant on public world stages, for her own good. Do you think this girl will have a normal life after this? I do not think so.

That does not excuse name calling though.

edit on 29-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

If you like calling 16 year girls names (left or right) it maybe you that has an issue

Yeah, conservatives really have hit a new low, when they start attacking a 16 year old girl for having an opinion.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Remember when you lot lost your # over a kid wearing a MAGA hat on some steps?

^_^

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You mean the one who was mad dogging that old Indian man?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hahahaha, there we have it, hahahaha.

Sure pal, whatever reality you wanna believe.

We both really know, but you gotta stick your script.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Says the poster who can't manage to choose the right homophone.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Seriously though, I thought it was extremely petty how the MSM made such a fuss about that arrogant little turd you mentioned... and I think its really bad taste and just plain mean how the right (including Trump himself) have attacked this 16 year old child for simply having the courage to stand on the world stage and express her opinion.

Just my opinion...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Well in this case it's the parents who sought to hoist her into the worlds eye, as opposed to the other, that was MSM choice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join