It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 1953, AEC letter RE: Cattle Deaths at Papoose Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Joe Sanders, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, wrote the following letter regarding radiation and cattle deaths near Papoose Lake. Interestingly enough, they found no evidence to indicate the cattle died from acute radiation sickness. Keep in mind, this is as much as 20 years prior to the likely time-frame of S-4's suspected construction

Stewart Brothers are not convinced that radiation did not kill the cows that died around Papoose Lake early June

Best copy available: www.osti.gov...

Found this to be fairly interesting, but I haven't seen this floating around and you never know what bit of information will be useful to whom. Since Groom Lake was not yet constructed, this does at least show AEC/government interest/involvement with Papoose Lake pre-dating Area 51.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Interesting stuff JBurns, could be nothing but was put in mind of this freaky report from Cannon AFB UFO flap back in 1976.

About that time there were also several burned areas in farmer's fields surrounding the Air Base. I saw two of the circles. The burned circles were approximately 30 feet across and had a dead cow in the center. All the flesh was burned from the cow, but no blood was on the ground or apparently in the cow. Some of the cows had neat, clean burned out cavities in the abdomen about a foot in diameter, and a foot or so deep.

link

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for that, very interesting material!

Makes you wonder what it is about cows that they seem to cross paths with the UFO phenomenon so often

Reminds me of a police officer from New Mexico, I will see if I can find his info (given to me by another ATS'er). He spent years and years studying mutilations near Dulce, NM and I believe was also around for the project GASBUGGY stuff (similar to the PLOWSHARE program, nukes for civil engineering)

Just found it in my bookmarks, Gabe Valdez. He was a NM trooper, and compiled tons of data on some of the mutilations from the 1970's onward. I believe he also pointed the finger at the US military being involved if not directly responsible.

Great read
edit on 9/29/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It’s interesting that after testing nuclear weapons there’s increased mutilations downwind of the test, almost follows the same fall out patterns.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

Radiation was detected, not at high levels and not attributed as a direct cause. Not sure how long term exposure to that would go.

Sounded like there was some toxin in the region that affects vitamin A levels and results in a seizure before death if the animal is pushed. Appears there is more information, but it gets complicated.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for that, very interesting material!

Makes you wonder what it is about cows that they seem to cross paths with the UFO phenomenon so often

Really does make a person wonder what the dickens is going on mate and will certainly look into the research of Gabe Valdez when time allows -when it comes to cattle mutes and the possibility of U.S..Gov involvement then thought Chris O Brian did make some astute points in this vid, the work of the UK's APFU also covers some completely bizarre and freaky cases here if you've not seen the interview before - different animals and countries (and burnt circles) reported.

top topics

join