It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What qualifies as a "WHITE PERSON "

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Baggage/Experience what's the difference how you handle it.
Tbh if i wasn't so highly empathic, compassionate and loving..
I think I may be a psychopath haha

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What qualifies as white is, well, being pale and usually blotchy.
white nationalists believe their country should be 100% white. Telling someone of colour to 'get back home' being an example.Native Americans get a chuckle on when the 'America should be for Americans' argument is used.
white power is the belief that pale skin equals knowledge and ability over others. Those that keep punting out 'black people are stupid because duh' fall into this category. Usually friends with white nationalists.
white privilege is on full display on say MLK day, 'you don't have a day for white guys' err. Factually police shoot unarmed black guys for nothing on a more frequent basis, that's a privilege, if your white.

Europe conquered the Americas back in the day hence loads of white people speaking European languages.
Israel was populated by European Jews post WW2 hence that has a majority of white people.
South Africa, Australia....History, look it up.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

that's the funny thing, I am half irish but when I was younger I could pass for a Mexican (guessing I have some of that ibernian strain in my blood) yet the wife is pasty white, my sister burns if she looks at the sun, and so did my mom.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm so damn white Nosferatu has absolutely nothing on me! maybe I should get upset at all you olive skinned or pinkish folk claiming to be white

Honestly I get sick of the exaggerations of most people, white people who feel the need to defend every black person wether they want it or not, then the other white people making out they are being eradicated or aren't allowed to be white anymore or some #, it's old and boring, and both equally as annoying!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant
I totally agree, its boring to listen to peoples EGO;s go on and on about their Identity and how muich it means to them

I have to laugh at how people seem so certain of themselves

yet buddha and many others had no real clue what it means
our scientists havent even got a clue what consciousness is

yet we have so many people so certain of their identity!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think we are of the same stock, I wish I could find that pic of my great great great great great grandmother , she maybe a few more greats onto that!

She was dumped in Ireland from the armada, worked her way up to being a scullery maid in a country house in Scotland and then settled in Aberdeenshire

the rest is history as they say!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Wish I knew that much about my family, we have only been able to trace it back to the famine, and we know the family comes from around Waterford. Closest I came was found a shileighlea for auction on ebay with paperwork with my moms maiden name on it round 1865. Won the auction and it "disappeared" in the mail system... pissed me off for a number of reasons.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You can tell who's white because only white people can be racist. You know the black israelites? They must be white otherwise their racism couldnt exist. You're just not a big enough SJW to understand. Maybe try dying your hair green, getting a couple facial piercings, and start ranting about the alienation of capitalist society. Then you'd probably get it.
edit on 10/1/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: roshambo

My mother was 100% irish but the gaelic people trace their roots back to somewhere east of Turkey, so the ironic thing in my eyes is that many of the whitest people on the planet probably have DNA from the middle east or Asia.

Well this is a fact. When the Ice melted about 11,700 years ago, the Caucasoid race exited in Northern Africa, and as far as India.

In more modern times, With the Anglo-Saxons settling Ireland for the past 900 years, and emigration between the Islands happening for thousands of years. A good break down of what an "Irish" person would be, would be about 1/3 Celtic (Northern Spain), 1/3 Anglo-Saxon (Northern Germany/Denmark/Netherlands), 1/3 other White European.

A DNA test involing 2 million people found the general genetic markers of Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England were all around the same. 1/3 Celtic, 1/3 Anglo-Saxon, 1/3 Other White European. Doubt this would change much for the south.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join