It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
What happens if Trump really does do something bad?

This would be a more clever question if not for the realization that there is nothing Trump could do that you or his other supporters would consider bad.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
a reply to: network dude

So honest question, what did Biden do? I looked into it and still aren't clear what the issue was. And I'm no BIden supporter.

He didn't do anything. Viktor Shokin was corrupt and his termination was long overdue.

edit on 1-10-2019 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: swimmer15
a reply to: scauma

If it ties together the way things look Democrats while pushing this russian interference thing, where using Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election. No one looked at Ukraine. We where kindof convinced the Russians did it on behalf of Trump. Its a bit bigger than the financial deal biden made to protect his son.

That says nothing.

Ukraine turned over material that helped get Manafort convicted for money laundering and tax evasion. The documents allowed Prosecutors to trace money to hidden accounts.
Trump wants payback on the officials that exposed the corruption of the former Putin Puppet President that fled to USSR.
The same officials who turned over illicit financial accounting documents and materials to US investigators that prosecuted Manafort.

Crowdstrike is the internet security firm that both GOP and Dems used to secure their systems and the firm that outed Russia as behind the hacks. Trump also wants payback for outing Russian Interference in the 2016 election.

Both of those Russian-agenda "asks" are couched for right wing consumption in Conspiracy Theories that have no credibility.
A) That Joe Biden had a prosecutor fired to protect some non-existent legal threat to his son Hunter Biden.
B) That Crowstrike is secretly owned by Ukrainian Oligarch who masterminded the entire Russian Interference "hoax" that was painstakingly detailed by the Special Counsel and that every member of congress both GOP and Dem and virtually every member of Trump's appointed cabinet agree happened.

edit on 1-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Your last line nails it.

There will be no peace for a democrat president. None. There cannot be. He/she must be harassed continually, subjected to leaks and lies and slander. They must be destroyed every single day they are in office, regardless of guilt. Regardless of how good of a job they are doing. That is the way it works now.

So just like the last Dem President then?

Except now no one takes the right wing seriously anymore? Terrorist fist bumps, gay lovers and born in Kenya? Like anyone cares.

The accusations the right heaped upon the last POTUS were as credible as the defenses they now offer for the current POTUS.

As much as the right wing finds truth inconvenient and is working hard to usher in a "Post-Truth World" the majority of the country still believes that Truth and Justice is the American way.

I am interested in real, documented extortion of foreign governments to interfere in our elections by a US President.

edit on 1-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

I guess if you believe AG Bar would be running around himself on this if there was nothing there. Do you think Bar is corrupt? Just asking, because Dems dont even call him corrupt. What did Nancy say about Bar? Hes gone “rogue”.. thats a whole different word than corrupt.
edit on 1-10-2019 by swimmer15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I guess if you believe AG Bar would be running around himself on this if there was nothing there. Do you think Bar is corrupt? Just asking, because Dems dont even call him corrupt.

That's funny...

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. government officials that the president of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.” “This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the president’s main domestic political rivals. The president’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.”

That's a direct quote from the whistle blowers report. What were you saying about Barr again?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Ok, and thats based on a rumor, from who we have no idea. So again, he has no known history of corruption, Democrats don't call him corrupt. But someone heard something and that suddenly makes him corrupt? But i mean look what they did to Kavanaugh based on a rumor with no proof. Absolute monster based on nonsense.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I guess if you believe AG Bar would be running around himself on this if there was nothing there. Do you think Bar is corrupt?

I think AG Barr has been a consistent and zealous proponent of the "Unitary Executive Theory" which in short views the POTUS as a King invested with a King's power for 4 years at a time.

He demonstrated this by running cover for the Iraqgate Scandal, obstructing the investigation into the US funding Of Saddam Hussein.

He Demonstrated this by creating the secret legal justification for "extraordinary renditions"

He demonstrated this by covering up the illegal activities in the Iran-Contra affair and then convincing Reagan to pardon all witnesses so they would not testify.

He demonstrated this by creating the US's first indiscriminate secret telephone surveillance program of US citizens, the parent of NSA's program.

He believes himself to be at the service of an all-powerful king, at least until the next election and advocates expansive pardons to protect any illegal activity once his term is over.

I have always thought the AG and head of DOJ should be independent, no man above the law, equal justice and such.

You can call it corrupt if you like. I certainly see it as a corrupt view of how the Justice System should and has worked.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Biden did nothing but demand the removal of a corrupt do-nothing prosecutor that the US Gov, IMF, EU and many world leaders were asking to be removed.

So I hear this repeated often, can you name the investigator that did the investigation?

Not Shorkin, the person that investigated Biden and his sons connection to a corrupt business

what was the name of the person who did the investigation?

Unless there was no investigation.

But

there has been an allegation

when the Trump-Russian collusion started that was the logic for a full investigation

what has changed Democrats?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ok, and thats based on a rumor, from who we have no idea. So again, he has no known history of corruption, Democrats don't call him corrupt. But someone heard something and that suddenly makes him corrupt? But i mean look what they did to Kavanaugh based on a rumor with no proof. Absolute monster based on nonsense.

Comon man... how can you say Dems don't "call him corrupt" when they are clearly calling for his impeachment along with Trump?

Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass), a 2020 presidential candidate, on Friday said he thinks that Attorney General William Barr should face impeachment hearings after Democrats say he misled Congress about Robert Mueller's view of his summary of the special counsel investigation's findings.

Moulton calls for Barr impeachment hearings

"He lied to Congress; he lied to Congress. And if anybody else did that, it would be considered a crime,"
~ Speaker Nancy Pelosi

edit on 1-10-2019 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Biden did nothing but demand the removal of a corrupt do-nothing prosecutor that the US Gov, IMF, EU and many world leaders were asking to be removed.

So I hear this repeated often, can you name the investigator that did the investigation?

Not Shorkin, the person that investigated Biden and his sons connection to a corrupt business

what was the name of the person who did the investigation?

Unless there was no investigation.

But

there has been an allegation

when the Trump-Russian collusion started that was the logic for a full investigation

what has changed Democrats?

This is my thinking... No one in the middle is saying this is appalling, saying drop it theres nothing there. No one in the middle saying this is outrageous “lock him up”. We’ll see how congress votes on it when the time comes. By then we will know a whole lot more. Race against time i guess, Dems will continue to dig everywhere possibly they can, and Trump will have to prove he's right on this. In the meantime, brace for Hilarys sudden injection into the race.

I can say this, if we looked at every President with the same kind of scrutiny we wouldn't have half the problems we have today.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Asking for a hearing does not equate to guilty. Id associate this to likely guilty.

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Asking for a hearing does not equate to guilty. Id associate this to likely guilty.

www.google.com...

But it does indicate that the Dems think he is corrupt. Did you not say the Dems don't think he is corrupt? Did I say he is guilty? Are you reading what you write?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I didnt say Dems i said people in the middle.. meaning the moderates in both parties. Who cares what the extremes “think”. They think a lot of things, thinking isn't proof.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I didnt say Dems i said people in the middle.. meaning the moderates in both parties. Who cares what the extremes “think”. They think a lot of things, thinking isn't proof.

This is why I almost never visit this forum anymore....

Just asking, because Dems dont even call him corrupt.

FFS...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Do you really think you’re fooling anyone posting your endless blah blah nonsense. You’ve made so many statements that are just outright lies or that have a back story you choose to ignore that proves you so very wrong. You have a narrative to follow that doesn’t amount to anything other than senseless drivel to divide. Sad this place has become so infested with so many pathetic newb trolls that aren’t worth taking the time to have a healthy debate with.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You got me, good job. D |———-|———-|R i didnt speak clear enough when i was referring to the area closer to the middle. Congrats, Ill shut up now. That proves I don't know squat.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

So honest question, what did Biden do? I looked into it and still aren't clear what the issue was. And I'm no BIden supporter.

He didn't do anything. Viktor Shokin was corrupt and his termination was long overdue.

Why do you say that? Where did you get that info? There’s docs coming to light that say differently. Of course Biden wanted to paint him corrupt.

In that meeting, according to the official record from the prosecutor, the lawyers for Hunter Biden’s company stated to the replacement prosecutor, we know that the information calling Mr. Shokin was corrupt and was ‘False information distributed by U.S. Government officials and other figures. We would like to make this up to you by bringing you to Washington, you are not corrupt and you instigated numerous reforms.’ That is the official record of the meeting. Ukrainian prosecutors kept." (

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Why do you say that? Where did you get that info? There’s docs coming to light that say differently. Of course Biden wanted to paint him corrupt.

In that meeting, according to the official record from the prosecutor, the lawyers for Hunter Biden’s company stated to the replacement prosecutor, we know that the information calling Mr. Shokin was corrupt and was ‘False information distributed by U.S. Government officials and other figures. We would like to make this up to you by bringing you to Washington, you are not corrupt and you instigated numerous reforms.’ That is the official record of the meeting. Ukrainian prosecutors kept." (

Almost like Shokin wouldn't play in their corrupt games, so got removed?

Refuses bribes, pay for play, etc. Get's removed from his position. This is all speculative theory on my part, to be clear.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join