It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

So Biden did no wrong, it’s all about orange man bad. Got it.

*Ahem.*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! Just goes to show how TDS affects the logic center of the human brain.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Faeded
a reply to: dfnj2015
i cant be the only one to spell it out like this..am i?

FEC regulation prohibits “provid[ing] substantial assistance in the solicitation” of a contribution from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.
FECA defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.”

trump asked for a favor.

a favor is not a service.....nor is it a "THING" OF V A L U E.....though it has value...it is not a tangible thing of value used for ones weath.

fa·vor
/ˈfāvər/
noun

an act of kindness beyond what is due or usual.
"I've come to ask you a favor"

in the above post it states thing of value CONTRIBUTED.......

TRUMP ASK FOR A FAVOR TO LOOK INTO UKRAINE'S OWN AFFAIRS ABOUT THE PROSECUTION AND CORTRUPTION FOR THIER OWN BETTERMENT.... NOT HIS NOR HIS CAMPAIGN

.a)Whoever, directly or indirectly, knowingly causes or attempts to cause any person to make a contribution of a thing of value (including services) for the benefit of any candidate or any political party, by means of the denial or deprivation, or the threat of the denial or deprivation, of—

AGAIN..A FAVOR IS NOT A SERVICE..AND THAT IS WHAT TRUMP ASKED

It doesnt matter anyway, their is still an investigation into 2016 that involves Ukraine. If they impeach and remove over this conservatives have to go to war, literal war. Or its over for us. The left wouldn't take this sitting down, they know how wrong it is and they wont admit it. They don't see what we see. They don't see the main stream media sweep any and everything under the rug. Trump does something, THERE MUST BE AN INVESTIGATION. Someone else and its birther conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Also the democrats making such a big deal out of a nothing burger tells me ALL I NEED TO KNOW.

I actually think Trump could get impeached, we get a new candidate and we would still win 2020. The democrats are crazy yall don't think most Americans don't see it. Their screwed, their flirtations with the far left has finally come home to roost.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: network dude

Actually you got it backwards. What Biden did has nothing to do with what the president did. Trump is the most criminal president in US history and he's going down.

Enlighten us please. Frivolous accusations aside, what has trump done that makes him the most criminal prez in history?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

well it's been about 30 minutes

either he is still hard at work or 🩸🩸🔪🔪🩸🩸🤞🤞🤞

he ran away. 🎪🥜

"Crickets" 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

(no I do not mean phones for older folks)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

Trump haters were born without that gene.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Your last line nails it.

There will be no peace for a democrat president. None. There cannot be. He/she must be harassed continually, subjected to leaks and lies and slander. They must be destroyed every single day they are in office, regardless of guilt. Regardless of how good of a job they are doing. That is the way it works now.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I think what most people are not paying attention to right now is the fact our government system is broken, has been broken for years now. Name me one thing besides a federal budget that, (I don’t want to remember) our government has gotten done?

I’ll wait a few minutes for an answer..

At this point I think we have to get the supreme count involved the government is broken as hell, and we are wasting our money on some serious emotional bull crap, that in all actuality is scary and dangerous.

What’s even more scary is the freedom of the press has become the a joke. Technically that is a right to the people. Well if you call MSM freedom of the press in 2019, they should be investigated because that is a joke.
edit on 30-9-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: Dfairlite

I think what most people are not paying attention to right now is the fact our government system is broken, has been broken for years now. Name me one thing besides a federal budget that, (I don’t want to remember) our government has gotten done?

I’ll wait a few minutes for an answer..

At this point I think we have to get the supreme count involved the government is broken as hell, and we are wasting our money on some serious emotional bull crap, that in all actuality is scary and dangerous.

What’s even more scary is the freedom of the press has become the a joke. Technically that is a right to the people. Well if you call MSM freedom of the press in 2019, they should be investigated because that is a joke.

When the only thing they can agree with is a pay raise for themselves, we definitely got a problem.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Prison reform and tax cuts are about all they've done lately. They almost repealed the ACA which would have led to a better overhaul but instead mccain screwed us. But since dems took over there has been absolutely nothing accomplished. Just investigations and impeachment talk.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

My question is what is a viable solution to the mess we find ourselves in?

For many the Internet has become the dumping ground for every errant thought a person may have in this life time, and may actually spill over into the next. It gives them a sense of power and accomplishment. It assuages their guilt and makes them "feel" involved.

The internet is Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs. We will always be chasing our tails, our land will always be divided, and the joke will remain on us, until we realize that we can't just keep traveling around the same circle if we want things to change. We still believe that we need a pair of ruby slippers and and if we tap our heels three times, everything will go back to the way it used to be.

I am asking because I don't have the answer. I know that we can't do it as individuals, our power comes when we work together. Many believe that an attack on the enemy with our pocketbooks is folly, but, what do you think would happen if no one bought a movie ticket for a whole month? What would happen if no one bought from Amazon for a whole week?

Of course there will be many that will not be able to make that big of a sacrifice, and more that will just not believe it will make a difference, so we are stuck with doing nothing. So we are stuck with what we have, because we have been programmed to do it just the way they want it.

Trump's time is limited, be it in 2020 or 2024. We will still be stuck with the same old corrupt government controlling what you think, desire, have, and feel. A world of our own making.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

For many the Internet has become the dumping ground for every errant thought a person may have in this life time, and may actually spill over into the next. It gives them a sense of power and accomplishment. It assuages their guilt and makes them "feel" involved.

The internet is Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs. We will always be chasing our tails, our land will always be divided, and the joke will remain on us, until we realize that we can't just keep traveling around the same circle if we want things to change. We still believe that we need a pair of ruby slippers and and if we tap our heels three times, everything will go back to the way it used to be.

I am asking because I don't have the answer. I know that we can't do it as individuals, our power comes when we work together. Many believe that an attack on the enemy with our pocketbooks is folly, but, what do you think would happen if no one bought a movie ticket for a whole month? What would happen if no one bought from Amazon for a whole week?

Of course there will be many that will not be able to make that big of a sacrifice, and more that will just not believe it will make a difference, so we are stuck with doing nothing. So we are stuck with what we have, because we have been programmed to do it just the way they want it.

Trump's time is limited, be it in 2020 or 2024. We will still be stuck with the same old corrupt government controlling what you think, desire, have, and feel. A world of our own making.

Some on ATS think a civil war is inevitable and even trump alludes that.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

How are they going to fight it? Are they going to tape their cellphones to their selfie sticks and use them like saber wands.

How many people are going to put their lives on hold to fight a virtual battle in the real world? I don't see it happening. People just are not that committed, they are not going to make sacrifices, and they are not going to walk away from their electronic devices, even if Alexa or Siri tells them to.

The MSM and many in government want the American people to buy into the lie, but I don't care how much they replay staged events to trigger the 25%, the 75% are not going to budge, until it is too late, and by then the war will be over.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Some on ATS think a civil war is inevitable and even trump alludes that.

www.cnn.com...

Half the country seems to be radicals who want to act like China while the other half is trying to be Hong Kong.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Hating Trump

Hate is an extreme emotion. Are you in love with Trump? If not then perhaps we can have a rational discussion.

doesn't make what Biden did OK.

Biden did nothing but demand the removal of a corrupt do-nothing prosecutor that the US Gov, IMF, EU and many world leaders were asking to be removed. YES it was OK.

It doesn't make the constant barrage of attacks on the elected president from the IC and the MSM OK.

Reporting the news is not an attack.
Victim card much?
Drain the Swamp. Right?

What if the MSM was right leaning, and just as corrupt as they are now? What if Obama was president and everyone was allowed to say mean things about him on the TV WITHOUT being called racists?

You mean like suggesting his fist bumping his wife was cause for an investigation and proof that he was a secret Muslim Terrorist? Or that he was gay and murdering his secret lovers? Or that he was hiding that he was born in a foreign country and illegally holding the office to further a terrorist agenda? That and a million other ridiculous things?

Investigating a purportedly authentic memo-transcript of a call and a legitimate whistle-blower complaint? THAT is an "attack"?

Terrorists fist-bumps by a closet gay president who murders his lovers and was born in Kenya though, THAT was a legit line of inquiry?

Trump lies and covers up or obstructs investigations into illicit activity on a very consistent basis.

I don't think the right-wing has realized how little currency they have when they play the victim card during legit investigations.

This isn't OK.

Correct.

What happens if Trump really does do something bad? What are you going to say then? "Look folks, we were kind of yanking your chain earlier, but this time, it's really important!!!"

He already has. He extorted a foreign government for help with his 2020 re-election.

and lastly, this is now the way our government works. Is this truly the way you want it?

No. That is why the founding fathers created a balance of powers and the power to Impeach.

edit on 1-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Agree 100% but you forgot to mention Trump's indirect endorsement of a Civil war. Treasonous... and you know what we used to do to traitors "when we were smart".

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So honest question, what did Biden do? I looked into it and still aren't clear what the issue was. And I'm no BIden supporter.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scauma

If it ties together the way things look Democrats while pushing this russian interference thing, where using Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election. No one looked at Ukraine. We where kindof convinced the Russians did it on behalf of Trump. Its a bit bigger than the financial deal biden made to protect his son.
edit on 1-10-2019 by swimmer15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
a reply to: Extorris

Agree 100% but you forgot to mention Trump's indirect endorsement of a Civil war. Treasonous... and you know what we used to do to traitors "when we were smart".

I didn't forget to mention it, it is just that the list of statements and actions by US President that should never be tolerated is long and growing by the day.

Trumps greatest achievement is destroying the minimum standards of what Americans and the world expect from a US President. In that way, whatever happens, he has served Putin very well.

LOL - I would have thought all the usual Right Wing suspects would have chimed in with the technical definition of "Treason"? involving countries at war? Trump accuses whistle-blowers of treason and suggests execution? They cheer.

Hypocrisy and defending corruption and cover-ups is now the hard earned legacy of the right.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 1-10-2019 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join