It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Faeded

If the "favor" enabled the betterment to the country, then wouldn't it be considered that Trump was only doing his job?

"Trump was only doing his job"?
...You mean like HITLER was only making the trains run on time?

IMPEACH!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You can also love trump and admit that he has used his office quite badly in this issue.

But I don't see that happening any time soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

trump would never care enough about another person to bother with cancer. He would develop a huge interest if it was affecting him in any way however.
The world begins and ends where his skin is.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL Jackpot! This appears to be both.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You can also love trump and admit that he has used his office quite badly in this issue.

But I don't see that happening any time soon.

Trump pointing his finger at a corrupt democrat? Bad. Of course he's using his office badly to your morally corrupt mind.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This difference between us, is that us on the left want our crooked politicians to be held accountable. You guys obviously don't.

What, what? Most on the Trump support side here want that as well, but we want all of them held to the same justice system that the right has to use. When multiple Clinton folks get immunity, lie to the FBI, and walk away with no charges or even an admission of guilt, we on the right feel as if we were all touched inappropriately by Jussie Smolette.

God Bless America.

Forever and Always.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Right,I think if he is impeached a whole lot of dirt will be exposed.

Right on mama!

The Senate hearings would be unprecedented.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
MORE misinformation from the "Whistleblower"

From CBS State Department and Foreign Affairs Reporter:

Scoop: Senior Govt Official tells @CBSNews Counselor to the State Department Ulrich Brechbuhl was NOT on the @POTUS call with #Zelensky, as the whistle blower complaint states.

TWITTER
Christina Ruffini
@EenaRuffini

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i did not mean our country..i meant Ukraine...read the transcript from that point of view...but yes..something like that...
no considerations needed...as no crime are committed.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Found him guilty by exonerating him due to lack of evidence of any wrongdoing? How does that work?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday
a reply to: contextual

Found him guilty by exonerating him due to lack of evidence of any wrongdoing? How does that work?

Guilty without reasonable doubt of collusion based on made up bs but yeah.. obstruction because he didn't lay down for them i guess.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nope

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

As I said in another thread. What happens if Trump really does do something bad?

You will support him blindly and start threads like this?
Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts you're either to obtuse too understand or wilingfully ignoring, and still support him. TDS perhaps?

Don't investigate him, look at her, lock her up!

List the crimes. Now.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Now A dam Schiff wants the TRUMP-PUTIN Phone records and transcripts!

LOL: www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Now A dam Schiff wants the TRUMP-PUTIN Phone records and transcripts!

LOL: www.reuters.com...

Why?

He can just do a ‘parody’ so the low-iq morons who listen to him can just be fooled again.

A transcript is not even needed.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Just wait. You Dems will eventually get what you want and then, its on. Wait until your guy/gal is hounded constantly with BS accusations and lies. Because it will happen. You guys started a bad trend, and you will also reap its "rewards". Morons.

This difference between us, is that us on the left want our crooked politicians to be held accountable. You guys obviously don't. You claim to support the rule of law, the constitution, then throw it out the window the second a Republican is accused of anything. None of you care about the rule of law. None of you care about the constitution. You all are proving that with every comment you make.

I'm just happy the mask of all you right wingers has fallen off for the rest of the country to see. You all couldn't be more transparent than you are right now.

It's a good day for America. And it's a good day for the constitution. Because all of you traitors are being exposed for exactly what you are. For everyone to see.

What a complete load of BS you posted there. If there's anything the lefts not, it's accountable. They've gone to great lengths to hide their wrong doings not to mention the fact that everything they do wrong they point their finger to the right and try and blame them for exactly what they've done or are doing, regardless if the right even did anything wrong or not. They've even gone as far as making # up that never happened. Kavanaugh, Trump and the Russian hoax, Schiff and Biden certainly come to mind. The left and the MSM propagandist are really good at manufacturing lies to deceive the American public and apparently they've pulled the wool over your eyes too. To think the left has any interest of holding members of their party accountable for their actions is a joke.

You seriously think the left held HRC, Obama or Biden accountable for their wrongs? Hell no, they've done everything they could to cover up and hide their corruption and then some. If you really believe everything you posted then you're living in some alternate reality and I feel sorry for you.

edit on 29-9-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

trump would never care enough about another person to bother with cancer. He would develop a huge interest if it was affecting him in any way however.
The world begins and ends where his skin is.

Really? I dare to differ.

Trump donated $1 million to the recovery effort in Texas and Louisiana in the wake of Hurricane Harvey in 2017

The donation was divided among 12 charities, including the Red Cross, Salvation Army, Reach Out America and the ASPCA.

Three-year-old Andrew Ten needed to go to New York to receive some special medical attention. But there was one big problem: The airlines refused to board him because Ten required several different pieces of medical equipment on the flight. Ten’s parents put in a call to Trump, who then dispatched his private jet to meet their pressing needs.

President Donald Trump wrote a check to donate his second quarter 2019 salary to the office of the Surgeon General

Trump continued this tradition in 2018, donating his first-quarter salary to the Department of Veterans Affairs, a sum which then-Acting VA Secretary Robert Wilkie said had been earmarked for “caregiver support in the form of mental health and peer support programs, financial aid, education training, and research.”

the third quarter of his 2018 salary went to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, according to the Associated Press.

The president donated another quarter’s salary to the U.S. Small Business Administration for the purpose of establishing an “Emerging Leaders” program focused “on helping veterans start small businesses after military life.”

What Trump did for a bus driver who helped save a woman from jumping off a bridge:
Darnell Barton was driving his bus across a bridge when he spotted a woman on the other side of railing, staring down at the traffic below. Barton stopped the bus and approached the woman. After one of his passengers explained they didn’t want to “see someone die,” he managed to put his arm around her and she agreed to come to the other side of the bridge.

After hearing about what Barton did, The Donald sent him ten thousand dollars.

After Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi was released from a prison in Mexico, The Donald sent him a big check to help get him back on his feet:
Tahmooressi spent seven months in a Mexican prison. During that time, he was beaten and even chained to a bed. When he was released, Trump sent him a check for twenty five thousand dollars.

Donald Trump, the New York real estate tycoon, helped prevent foreclosure today on a family farm whose owner had committed suicide to try to save his land.

Mrs. Hill proposed to bank officials that the land be sold privately so she could keep some of the 705 acres. Parts of the farm have been in the Hill family for three generations.

President Trump’s $78,333 donation formed part of a larger $263,545 fund which was used by the National Park Service to make repairs at Antietam National Battlefield in Maryland, site of the Civil War Battle of Antietam (or the Battle of Sharpsburg, as it was commonly known in the South).

The time he gave sanctuary to Grammy Award winning singer Jennifer Hudson after three of her family members were murdered:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I read the transcript I thought it said "can you do us a favor". us US U.S.

who was us anyway?

I heard Schiff think "damn I wish I had hair like Trump".

you know he did.👌👌👌👀👀🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🐱‍👤👋👋

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hmnn..I do not know

Good observation

originally posted by: thedigirati
I read the transcript I thought it said "can you do us a favor". us US U.S.

who was us anyway?

I heard Schiff think "damn I wish I had hair like Trump".

you know he did.👌👌👌👀👀🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🐱‍👤👋👋

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Actually you got it backwards. What Biden did has nothing to do with what the president did. Trump is the most criminal president in US history and he's going down.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join