It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Regardless of what trump says, he knows he is in deep sh!t and the WH is in fingerpointing chaos mode.

www.businessinsider.com...

The entire presidency hangs on what happens at Fox. Better than "Game of Thrones"

🤡

Yet the donations to his campaign are increasing.

How bad does it hurt?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Sadly i feel if hes impeached all this crap will be shut up, sealed and locked away. Trump will be mocked and discredited just as he is now. And we will enter into a whole new era of politics where people have a clear understanding that they will toe the line or else. Push onward to the “future”, looks promising.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right,I think if he is impeached a whole lot of dirt will be exposed.
This dirt may not hurt Trump in the long run and may hurt others'
who feel they are above the law.

Exactly.

Lets be totally open and transparent!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: swimmer15

That is a probability,what can we really do to stop this?
As a conservative Christian,I have to remember that we
are in the end times.We just have to see how this goes.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

He bragged about extorting the Ukraine to fire the man prosecuting his son for corruption by withholding aid money at a dinner fundraiser. He cried not in my backyard while implementing the most racist legislation in recent history.
a reply to: CrazyFox

I see you did not use quotations, so those must not be his exact words correct?

when did the investigation into the company his son worked for take place? Since you know so much, you should be able too answer that.

Did you hear him personally brag about this extortion or is it second hand information? you know...hearsay?

When I say "make joke's don't be one", I mean that in a self reflecting kind of way. As in, you really need to think a bit before you start your next diatribe. You whine about folks treating you mean in the pit, and this is why. A totally uninformed, wrong opinion that just makes you look really dumb. Hell, the video was posted on the same page ABOVE your post, so missing it is kind of on you. But I'll offer it to you once more.

I don't know how you roll, but to me, this is what I call "First hand" information, as the tool bag who said it, is on camera saying it, and it's recorded forever. So you can watch it. And learn from it. And hopefully, gaining the wisdom required to not look this damn foolish again, at least with this topic.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Meanwhile congress is doing nothing for the American People. Of course they know if they cant find a way to impeach him he most likely will win in 2020. Mostly cause his competition is bad and mostly too far left.

Congress has done nothing for this country except cry that they lost and HC is not the POTUSA. This whole drama will come back to bite the Dems and I would bet dollars to donuts the Repubs will retake the House and gain seats in the Senate. The USA is not made up of only the east and west coast the flyover country will decide the election.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

That's not true.

Congress has also cried about how racist half the country is too.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

Hating Trump doesn't make what Biden did OK.

What did Biden do?

Didn't he do exactly what they're accusing Trump of doing now? Do what I want or we won't give you the money....

And he is on tape admitting it and laughing about it.........yet, crickets

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
i cant be the only one to spell it out like this..am i?

FEC regulation prohibits “provid[ing] substantial assistance in the solicitation” of a contribution from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.
FECA defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.”

trump asked for a favor.

a favor is not a service.....nor is it a "THING" OF V A L U E.....though it has value...it is not a tangible thing of value used for ones weath.

fa·vor
/ˈfāvər/
noun

an act of kindness beyond what is due or usual.
"I've come to ask you a favor"

in the above post it states thing of value CONTRIBUTED.......

TRUMP ASK FOR A FAVOR TO LOOK INTO UKRAINE'S OWN AFFAIRS ABOUT THE PROSECUTION AND CORTRUPTION FOR THIER OWN BETTERMENT.... NOT HIS NOR HIS CAMPAIGN

.a)Whoever, directly or indirectly, knowingly causes or attempts to cause any person to make a contribution of a thing of value (including services) for the benefit of any candidate or any political party, by means of the denial or deprivation, or the threat of the denial or deprivation, of—

AGAIN..A FAVOR IS NOT A SERVICE..AND THAT IS WHAT TRUMP ASKED

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

If President Trump had used the word service, Democrats would still say he was requesting a favor.

That is how they operate.

edit on 9/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
.......sorry, that was a bumble on my part

edit on pm99201919America/Chicago29p01pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

AINT NUTTIN ILLEGAL BOUT NO FAVORS PA

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
no crime as i can see stated by laws ive read has been committed by trump...biden..yes..trump...uh no.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Faeded
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

AINT NUTTIN ILLEGAL BOUT NO FAVORS PA

gotta love it when asking about corruption and possible crimes of a presidential front runner and his son are illegal.........

ETA: apologies, I misread your initial post thinking you were claiming it was illegal.....my bad.
edit on pm99201919America/Chicago29p12pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

------------------------------

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
had trump not used the word favor...it may have been an issue...and thats a big maybe.
trump knows what he can and cannot say...and he know exactly what he can and can not do...hence why he pushes the limits .

he is simply a BADAZZ...among the best

i am not to savy on politics.

i have never voted.

yet anytime ive EVER HEARD HIM SPEAK ON ANTHING....he seemed straight up tell it like it is...

i just may vote for the first time in my life this coming election....

guess who for?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just wait. You Dems will eventually get what you want and then, its on. Wait until your guy/gal is hounded constantly with BS accusations and lies. Because it will happen. You guys started a bad trend, and you will also reap its "rewards". Morons.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

For starters we as individuals should take some personal responsibility for our own actions. We have the ability to control how we react to things. Especially mouthpieces in the MSM who's sole purpose is to get viewers. Not sure when we reached the point where we became incapable of thinking for ourselves but very obvious by how much satire gets passed as real news. We have got to seriously be smarter than that. People need to think more for themselves and stop listening to dip#s. Get out and see the world through your own lenses and form our own opinions. When people in politics speak on an issue pay close attention to the issue at hand, not just trust them because were part of the same damn gang. And last but not least get back to caring about your damn neighbor. When your kids on the street, or you.. you are trusting me to do right by you.. you dont have to like it, but you do have to respect that.. we live in a community, thats just the way that it is.. all this hate should not be directed at each other it solves nothing, makes everyones life worse.
edit on 29-9-2019 by swimmer15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

If the "favor" enabled the betterment to the country, then wouldn't it be considered that Trump was only doing his job?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Just wait. You Dems will eventually get what you want and then, its on. Wait until your guy/gal is hounded constantly with BS accusations and lies. Because it will happen. You guys started a bad trend, and you will also reap its "rewards". Morons.

Like anyone is going to care if crooked Democrat politicians get investigated. I wish every single Presidential candidate Republican and Democrat would be throughly investigated and held accountable for every wrong thing they do. I thought not having crooked politicians was the goal here?

This difference between us, is that us on the left want our crooked politicians to be held accountable. You guys obviously don't. You claim to support the rule of law, the constitution, then throw it out the window the second a Republican is accused of anything. None of you care about the rule of law. None of you care about the constitution. You all are proving that with every comment you make.

I'm just happy the mask of all you right wingers has fallen off for the rest of the country to see. You all couldn't be more transparent than you are right now.

It's a good day for America. And it's a good day for the constitution. Because all of you traitors are being exposed for exactly what you are. For everyone to see.

God Bless America.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join