It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: DBCowboy

He can ask anyone, a citizen, a foreign leader a question; he can make a suggestion about an investigation because he runs them.

Except when its into his political opponent. That's the crux of the issue here. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that maybe Fox news isn't the best place to get legal advice.

Nope. You can add whatever you want to it, but it's pretty clear.

Hate to burst your bubble.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underwerks

He can ask anyone, a citizen, a foreign leader a question; he can make a suggestion about an investigation because he runs them.

Except when its into his political opponent. That's the crux of the issue here. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that maybe Fox news isn't the best place to get legal advice.

Nope. You can add whatever you want to it, but it's pretty clear.

Hate to burst your bubble.

If you can, burst it. I've shown the federal law that Trump has violated.

You haven't shown anything.

ETA: I don't know why I thought you guys would change your view, even with facts staring you right in the face. I have to stop thinking Trump supporters such as yourself are capable of changing their opinion.

It really isn't possible for any of you to think differently.
edit on 29-9-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The funny thing is though, Biden didn't do anything.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

I see ...

So you guys took the basic plot of the Steele Dossier story and are now constructing it around something Trump did in order to launch your coup?

That's classic! Accuse the other side of what you've done. No one will see that coming *wink, wink* ...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And I've shown you how he hasn't violated federal law.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
a reply to: network dude

You will support him blindly and start threads like this?
Says the person who blindly follows ANTIFA...

Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts you're either to obtuse too understand or wilingfully ignoring, and still support him. TDS perhaps?
Then why didn't it go anywhere and why are leftists on this Ukraine nonsense now rather than keeping their eye on the collusion ball?

Don't investigate him, look at her, lock her up!

After 3 years of constant investigations I think it's safe to say Trump is good. If we spent half this amount of money and resources investigating the previous administration we wouldn't be so ignorant to things like Yemen and detention centers.

But that doesn't go with your narrative does it there cupcake? You're a joke bro...
edit on 29-9-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And I've shown you how he hasn't violated federal law.

You have shown nothing of the sort. All you did was link to a talking head on Fox News.

Bhahahahaha. So the whole, just show evidence because facts thing was just a load of crap as usual.

Lies, lies, lies. That's the only thing you have.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So you don't actually demonstrate why his information was fault, you only attack the source of it?

That's not a valid rebuttal.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

yes that is the lefts rebuttal to everything

cause "they" said it and "they" are bad, "they" are Nazi's

Don't listen to Nazi's you punch Nazi's in the face.

Right Democrats and antifa??

(not that any of you kids have ever met a Nazi's, that is beside the point)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

He bragged about extorting the Ukraine to fire the man prosecuting his son for corruption by withholding aid money at a dinner fundraiser. He cried not in my backyard while implementing the most racist legislation in recent history.
a reply to: CrazyFox

I see you did not use quotations, so those must not be his exact words correct?

when did the investigation into the company his son worked for take place? Since you know so much, you should be able too answer that.

Did you hear him personally brag about this extortion or is it second hand information? you know...hearsay?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

you do know the video is posted you can see and here it yourself

Unless your Burka is in your way I guess

Is english your second language? do you need a translation??

it's 7 posts above yours, you can count to 7 right?

why ignore what EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD has seen?

well everyone but you, why is THAT?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Regardless of what trump says, he knows he is in deep sh!t and the WH is in fingerpointing chaos mode.

www.businessinsider.com...

The entire presidency hangs on what happens at Fox. Better than "Game of Thrones"

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So you don't actually demonstrate why his information was fault, you only attack the source of it? That's not a valid rebuttal.
a reply to: ketsuko

everybody here attacks the source of information. Making every single source second hand information, which it is.

other than the idiots that claim stupid # that they know is stupid # but spew it like it is fact and idiots here star and flag because they are idiots themselves.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Ultimately, we'll let the law makers decide.

Personally?

I hope you get your wish and they impeach the crap out of Trump.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I kinda wish that they would just call it a deep fake, or explain away what "he really meant."

Ignoring it outright has been real, real weird to watch this past little while. I mean, its even weird for the bizarro version of clown world in which we currently reside.

I try to watch and get info from sources who I am interested in their opinion but fundamentally disagree(epic grammar), but Ive even heard some of these say Trump is accusing Biden of some "vague" thing that no one knows about.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

As I said in another thread. What happens if Trump really does do something bad?

You will support him blindly and start threads like this?
Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts you're either to obtuse too understand or wilingfully ignoring, and still support him. TDS perhaps?

Don't investigate him, look at her, lock her up!

So you can't admit it was wrong. This is a trade mark now of democrats and leftists who hate Trump. Hypocrites in the extreme and placing blame where it never even belonged. The party of "Bearing False Witness" It's a modern cult you are in, and wow is it hard to get the hell out of there!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yep, and the House's impeachment inquiry is also based on a whistleblower claim that is entirely secondhand information.

So ... where are we going with this? Do you remove a sitting president because someone heard someone say a thing about a thing?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Right,I think if he is impeached a whole lot of dirt will be exposed.
This dirt may not hurt Trump in the long run and may hurt others'
who feel they are above the law.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Regardless of what trump says, he knows he is in deep sh!t and the WH is in fingerpointing chaos mode.

www.businessinsider.com...

The entire presidency hangs on what happens at Fox. Better than "Game of Thrones"

Coming from the minds of those running on fantasy just like when Hillary was going to win with 97% assured.
And Trump would never win.

Betting on you is like snake eyes every roll.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

[ywww.youtube.com...[/yvid]

Here he is bragging about it any more questions? Watch him brag about it. Do I need to go find the one about not in my backyrd or are you capable of using youtube by yourself? I ask because well it appears otherwise. Oh did yo want me to find the one where he molests a lil girl right in front of the camera he grabs her breast she knocks his hand away and he does it again.
edit on 29-9-2019 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join