It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Didn't he do exactly what they're accusing Trump of doing now? Do what I want or we won't give you the money....
a reply to: Flatcoat

No, at least from what have read and heard... but all hearsay because I was not there. The investigation into the company that Hunter Biden worked for was 2 years before he worked for them. Many world leaders had called for the ousting of this prosecutor. ...

I could be wrong and 99 out of 100 on here will say I am while offering no proof...and any proof they do provide will be second hand information... hearsay, as they like to put it now. Hearsay against trump is fiction, yet their hearsay is irrefutable...

That is what makes these people here a joke unto themselves....the big joke...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Kurt Volker, trumps envoy to the Ukraine resigns. Ask him what he knows.

www.vox.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: underwerks

you mean Just like Joe biden and the entire DNC right?

Like whoever. I have no loyalty to any politician or party.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: network dude
Hating Trump doesn't make what Biden did OK.

Right back at you. Making love to Trump doesn't automatically mean Biden did anything wrong. You need evidence of wrong-doing which Republicans never have. The mud-slinging fest will continue.

Where as the infamous transcript is pretty good evidence Trump broke election laws. Life is tough.

And if he did, then he will have to deal with the repercussions of that. Are you the final say in this, or are we still going to go with the impeachment process and then the senate trial?

Pretending that you can just continue to point at Trump anytime the left is caught doing shady sh!t is getting pretty old.

I think the investigation into Byden is already a thing, so your tears won't help that much. but if Trump is removed from office, then you win. A nice President Pence! enjoy all that.

No I don't have the final say. Why would you ever think such an idiotic thing is beyond me.

We are going to go through the impeachment process because there is clear evidence Trump broke election laws.

I don't pretend anything about the left. If the left is guilty indict the mother effers!! It's Republican incompetence at this point. If the left is so guilty then show it. Put up or shut up. No evidence no que pasa! Comprende Holmes?

but to do that, we need the help of the Ukraine, since the slimy sh!t we are talking about happened there. But we can't do that, because reasons/feelings. See the stupid yet?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I guess that particular Article of Impeachment is now out the window.

What's left on the Democrats' list?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I always enjoy a good # show.

and a tasty voodoo ranger.

^_^

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

At least the undying loyal fan base isn't calling for international war as much as they were before, maybe that could be considered a small victory? There are still a few bloodlusters out there that are disappointed we aren't nuking Iran at this point, but still, the number has gone down a little bit, hasn't it?

Or maybe I am trying to find a silver lining in here somewhere. Oh well, back to lurking from the shadows. we are so #**(*&ed

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

wow you quoted me saying that then ask me if I would say it??

Very Astute of you!

I'm waiting to see your actions. Any idiot can say anything, it's what a person does that matters.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Remember the ones wanting to nuke Russia?

Toppest of Keks good sir.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

If you guys start to make out I'm probably absolutely going to watch.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Im sure if this goes to the senate that will be Trumps legal defense. However lets be honest the Only threat to Trump was Biden the rest are just to far out there to be elected. So he has a personal stake in asking Ukraine to investigate.

Now is this an impeachable offence unlikely because at worst it is not illegal its just highly improper.

Now as for Biden there also seems to be a conflict of interests. Something is wrong here we know Ukraine meddles in the 2016 election. And we have an affidavit claiming Biden held up aid to remove a prosecutor for investigating a company his son worked for.

So at this point i think impeachment would be beneficial as it would help the truth to come out. But we wont get that because Nancy will not follow procedures. She needs a vote start the process and let chips fall where they may. Problem is she doesn't want to do that.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Update: Volker was forced out by Angry State Dept executives who didn't want Rudy Giuliani as an unofficial envoy to Ukraine.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I think you forgot the constant Racist (it is ongoing tho) I think that was first even tho the KKK supported her, antifa supported/s her, and her book starts off with her condoning her racist behavior while first lady of Arkansas as ignorance.

We all know Trump was not a racist until he became a Republican

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Can you believe that Liberals don't see many of those as accomplishments, but attacks on Americans? I kid u not.
a reply to: carewemust

Probably have to read what some of those contain....

Do you also support taking money from Americas military and Military families to build his wall?

Do you support taking tax payer money from public schools to fund private schools?

Do you support the President of the United States talking # about American Veterans and POW's

Do you support the President taking away kids of immigrants, and then deporting the immigrants?

Do you support the president ruling against Cali. states rights on auto gas mileage?

I could make a lot of money and give my wife and family a good life, all the while having sex with every woman in town and selling drugs and killing people, while her life is good, that would not make me a good a husband would it?

Same as our president. He has dropped the integrity of the office in exchange for a couple bucks on your weekly paychecks.

you are all sell outs.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

He can ask anyone, a citizen, a foreign leader a question; he can make a suggestion about an investigation because he runs them.

Except when its into his political opponent. That's the crux of the issue here. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that maybe Fox news isn't the best place to get legal advice.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The funny thing is though, Biden didn't do anything.

Trump made up a story or 'heard from many people' as he likes to say, and then just went with it. Trump tried to set up a real investigation into a fake story. On top of that he tried to find the Ark of the Covenan...er...another email server. This time in Ukraine. This time belonging to Biden.

Oh yes, Trump was just "fighting corruption" while hiring more lobbyists into his administration than any other president, ever. Then cutting off military aid to Ukraine under the guise of "the rest of the world needs to help" while, in fact, most of Europe has been contributing significantly to the proxy war with Russia.

You just can't get over the fact that Trump is, not only, a bad person but a bad president. It's all about the lolz and 'owning the libs' but when Trump #s up you just shut up and defend him or try and blame someone else.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But that doesn't' seem to phase you nor your integrity. or do you have none?

Please point to anywhere, on this entire forum where I've defended Joe Biden in all this. In fact, everything I've said is to the contrary.

I'll wait.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

You will support him blindly and start threads like this? Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts you're either to obtuse too understand or wilingfully ignoring, and still support him. TDS perhaps? Don't investigate him, look at her, lock her up!
a reply to: contextual

Exactly.... and what did Biden do? And how did any ATS member hear of anything Biden supposedly did? 2nd hand information? Must not be true then right?

He bragged about extorting the Ukraine to fire the man prosecuting his son for corruption by withholding aid money at a dinner fundraiser. He cried not in my backyard while implementing the most racist legislation in recent history.
He sent money to the Pakistani ISI in the months leading up to 911. He sniffs little girls hair (and some older women too.) He was shown on video feeling up a child.

That's to start if you want more look (quickly before it is scrubbed.)

Now what did Trump do besides ask someone in power to look into corruption of power. Hasn't that been what Trump himself has been doing all along?

Good grief

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

It's not those on the ground doing the dirty work to destroy America that concern me.. its their overlords in the superernatural that draw my attention. It seems it will be their way or no way when it comes to the reality they have planned for us. The agenda of total control and enslavement for humans has been set in motion and they ain't going to budge from it. Best bet is to hold them off as long as we can, keep resisting, keep praying, until the good God steps in to settle this issue of freedom vs slavery.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It would lend credence to the left if they could cite the actual law(s) that Trump broke.

I mean, that should be easy, shouldn't it?

Just cut and paste the statute(s) that Trump violated.

Then the argument would be null and void because; facts.

So is your argument now null and void because of, facts? Or are you just going to keep dragging the goalposts across the gym floor with a horrible screech?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join