It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Great post! It's too bad the Trumpees will ignore it because it hurts their ears!!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Trump has made two major mis-steps. Both of them involve underestimating.

1. He underestimated what he could accomplish in the Middle East: his lame responses have lead to Iran acting out while getting closer and closer to developing nukes. He could (quite easily mind you) wipe out all resistance in the ME, by totally erasing the Rules of Engagement that constrain the military. The grunt on the ground knows what he needs to do the instant one of their buddies is hit.

Side note:

US Army WTF Moments (PT Test Stats) Of the 3,206 Soldiers tested, 2,849 were males, and 357 were females. The overall pass rate was 64%, which mean 36% failed the assessment. When we look at it from the male perspective, that equaled to 70% passing and 30% failing. However, females were vastly opposite with 16% passing and 84% failing.

2. He underestimated how far those with Trump Derangement Syndrome were gonna go: his AGs not prosecuting even one single criminal from 0bama's administration greenlit the whole of the left and sent them careening towards fascist behavior. Everything looks like Germany did pre-Hitler ... from street level thuggery in cities and on college campuses to the utter lawless acts of politicians behind closed doors. The only thing missing is a crazy dude with a mustache shouting his lungs out.

I don't hate Trump, but I never thought he'd be a great President. I credit him with keeping the office away from Hillary. I see now that that's not enough.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

We've posted two laws Trump has violated by this Ukraine scheme. Prepare to hear how those aren't laws anymore, or how the Democrats changed them just to go after Donald Trump.

Lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

so the DNC as a whole is just as guilty as President Trump, Awesome, ALL the DNC can go to jail with President Trump

Problem solved, thanks now we know which laws to use on the DNC for the steele dossier thank you.

If you say it's different then you are a hypocrite, but you knew that already.

So the conclusion is, President Trump and the DNC all go to jail, I'm good with that.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Should we maybe wait until the "evidence" has been gathered and mulled over by the correct people and hear their conclusions before saying a crime was committed?

Or is due process only for people you agree with?

Sure. But Donald Trump has already publicly admitted to everything. He's already admitted to what's outlined in the link. His defense is that there's nothing wrong with it.

So it's obvious he has no idea about the law and neither do his handlers.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
So the conclusion is, President Trump and the DNC all go to jail, I'm good with that.

I'd like that too.

I'd also really like throwing a rope around other corrupt MFers like John Boehner, Paul Ryan and Harry Reid.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

so the DNC as a whole is just as guilty as President Trump, Awesome, ALL the DNC can go to jail with President Trump

Yep. If the Democrats did something wrong they should be locked away in confinement with an hour a day of sunlight.

Can you say the same about Donald Trump?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

you mean Just like Joe biden and the entire DNC right?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

He's probably right. The Ukrainians think so.
If we learned anything from hillarys email server scandal it's that ignorance and incompetence are not crimes.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

wow you quoted me saying that then ask me if I would say it??

Very Astute of you!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

There has been evidence in the past about their corruption.
Unfortunately,those with the evidence are found dead.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

There has been evidence in the past about their corruption.
Unfortunately,those with the evidence are found dead.

Arkancide......
Nothing to see here, just a few dozen coincidences...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

the Office of Legal Counsel has said that requesting information from a foreign government is not a thing of value. It is not a foreign contribution.

The President of the United States is the Executive Branch under Article 2. He is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States. He can ask anyone, a citizen, a foreign leader a question; he can make a suggestion about an investigation because he runs them.

-Joseph diGenova

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Read it and weep dems.

www.magapill.com...
edit on 29-9-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

What?? Biden is a joke and a bad one at that.I am a Trump supporter
and trust me,my head is not buried in the sand! The only ones that I
see running from the truth are the anti-Trumpers and the demoncrats.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
This whole thing got biblically prophetic somehow. They'll chase Christians as soon as they take over and mark their people too.

You are 100% correct.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In 2014, the White House scolded liberal media for having the audacity to report what Joe and Hunter Biden were up to.

The Bidens are Not Like "Us": www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

nah, they will get shot at for trying..

the "hot" war is about to begin it seems

wonder how the big cites will get food for the duration..

not much food grows in the big city............ (Liberl enclaves)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: network dude

I've repeatedly said that if Biden did something wrong he should be stripped naked, flogged, and left in the woods somewhere. I have zero love for any politician. In fact, it would make me happy to have him out of the race for 2020.

If Biden is the chosen one, I probably won't even vote. I don't think I've seen anyone defending Joe Biden, not even in left wing forums.

On the flip side, I haven't seen one Trump supporter say that Trump did something wrong here. It's all "JOE BIDEN!!" Deep state plot! Obama!!! George Soros!!!

The main problem I have with Trump supporters is their inability to admit when he's done something wrong. It's hard to have even the slightest shred of respect for someone that buries their head in the sand and runs from the truth when it's staring them in the face.

I don't know if he did something wrong here. To me, it looks just fine. I'd have rather he had Barr meet with Ukraine and get what he needed without Trump speaking about it, but that part isn't up to me. I have stated this a few times. It's not up to me to determine guilt. But with Biden, it looks by his own admission, that he did some shady sh!t. But that doesn't' seem to phase you nor your integrity. or do you have none?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Read it and weep dems.
www.magapill.com...

Can you believe that Liberals don't see many of those as accomplishments, but attacks on Americans?

I kid u not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join