It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I just want to see this BullCrap all evaporate, see President Donald Trump get RE-ELECTED, and Revel in the democraps misery and pain both on site and in the US and foreign lands.

I don't believe this will be the last Trump Family member in the office of Potus.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts

Mueller was an investigator ...not a judge...so right off the bat you're making things up.
edit on 29-9-2019 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

You will support him blindly and start threads like this? Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts you're either to obtuse too understand or wilingfully ignoring, and still support him. TDS perhaps? Don't investigate him, look at her, lock her up!
a reply to: contextual

Exactly.... and what did Biden do? And how did any ATS member hear of anything Biden supposedly did? 2nd hand information? Must not be true then right?

again, make jokes, don't be one.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Hating Trump doesn't make what Biden did OK.

Right back at you. Making love to Trump doesn't automatically mean Biden did anything wrong. You need evidence of wrong-doing which Republicans never have. The mud-slinging fest will continue.

Where as the infamous transcript is pretty good evidence Trump broke election laws. Life is tough.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Right back at you. Making love to Trump doesn't automatically mean Biden did anything wrong. You need evidence of wrong-doing which Republicans never have. The mud-slinging fest will continue.

Where as the infamous transcript is pretty good evidence Trump broke election laws. Life is tough.

And if he did, then he will have to deal with the repercussions of that. Are you the final say in this, or are we still going to go with the impeachment process and then the senate trial?

Pretending that you can just continue to point at Trump anytime the left is caught doing shady sh!t is getting pretty old.

I think the investigation into Byden is already a thing, so your tears won't help that much. but if Trump is removed from office, then you win. A nice President Pence! enjoy all that.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What did Biden do?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

again, make jokes, don't be one.

speak for yourself.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What did Biden do?

Didn't he do exactly what they're accusing Trump of doing now? Do what I want or we won't give you the money....

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
These people are pathetic

No, I agree. For years now we've heard from the Republicans how corrupt the Democrats can be. For years now Hillary and Obama were going to be indicted any day now. This endless mud slinging with accusations not having a shred of evidence is getting old. If Democrats have broken any laws where's the evidence? Are Republicans so incompetent bunch of losers they can't put the so over the top corrupt Democrats in jail? Get on with it. I'm all for the rule of law. If Democrats have broken any laws then get them indicted. Otherwise shut your pie-holes. Everything coming out of your mouth is pure flatulence.

No evidence no justice. No evidence no justice.

File a complaint with the DOJ like common cause did:

DOJ & FEC Complaints Filed Against President Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Others for Illegal Solicitation of Contribution from Ukrainian President

"Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”"

Show me a similar link to article where someone has filed a complaint against Hillary, Obama, Biden, or Pelosi? There are none because there's no evidence of wrong doing. If Democrat corruption is such an open and shut case PROVE IT or shut-up!!!!

edit on 29-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Exactly.... and what did Biden do? And how did any ATS member hear of anything Biden supposedly did? 2nd hand information? Must not be true then right?

Let me get this straight. You believe that Biden admitting what he did when he talked about it on video is second hand information?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It would lend credence to the left if they could cite the actual law(s) that Trump broke.

I mean, that should be easy, shouldn't it?

Just cut and paste the statute(s) that Trump violated.

Then the argument would be null and void because; facts.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I've repeatedly said that if Biden did something wrong he should be stripped naked, flogged, and left in the woods somewhere. I have zero love for any politician. In fact, it would make me happy to have him out of the race for 2020.

If Biden is the chosen one, I probably won't even vote. I don't think I've seen anyone defending Joe Biden, not even in left wing forums.

On the flip side, I haven't seen one Trump supporter say that Trump did something wrong here. It's all "JOE BIDEN!!" Deep state plot! Obama!!! George Soros!!!

The main problem I have with Trump supporters is their inability to admit when he's done something wrong. It's hard to have even the slightest shred of respect for someone that buries their head in the sand and runs from the truth when it's staring them in the face.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It would lend credence to the left if they could cite the actual law(s) that Trump broke.

I mean, that should be easy, shouldn't it?

Just cut and paste the statute(s) that Trump violated.

Then the argument would be null and void because; facts.

Here you go:

Last week, I wrote a post explaining why, if Trump used withholding of US aid as leverage to try to force the president of Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and his son, it would be an unconstitutional usurpation of Congress' power of the purse. Quite simply, it would be a case of the president trying to use federal funds for a purpose that had never been authorized by Congress—the only branch of government with the power to authorize federal spending.

Specifically, it would be a violation of 18 USC Section 601, which criminalizes "knowingly caus[ing] or attempt[ing] to cause any person to make a contribution of a thing of value (including services) for the benefit of any candidate or any political party, by means of the denial or deprivation, or the threat of the denial or deprivation, of…. any payment or benefit of a program of the United States,… if such employment, position, work, compensation, payment, or benefit is provided for or made possible in whole or in part by an Act of Congress." Violators are subject to a fine, a prison sentence of up to one year, or both.

Section 601 pretty clearly covers this quid pro quo scheme. The aid money is a "payment or benefit of a program of the United States," one that is "made possible… by an act of Congress" (which appropriated the money). An investigation of the president's most likely Democratic opponent in the 2020 general election is obviously a "thing of value (including services)" that benefits a candidate or a political party; in this case, Trump and the GOP. At the time Trump made the call, Biden was the leading contender for the Democratic nomination, even though Elizabeth Warren may have caught up to him since then. And, if Trump made the quid pro quo threat at all, he surely did so knowingly and with full awareness of the potential political advantages. Finally, Section 601 criminalizes attempted use of funds as leverage to gain political support, not just successful efforts to do so. Even if Trump's pressure tactics failed to achieve their goals, he still violated 601.

Link

From a right wing website nonetheless.
edit on 29-9-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What did Biden do?

Didn't he do exactly what they're accusing Trump of doing now? Do what I want or we won't give you the money....

No.

Biden was the messenger, and that was the deal. Dump the prosecutor or you don't get the aid.

With Trump? There was no quid pro quo, right? They got their aid, right?
Trump just wanted one little favor, no quid pro quo, just a favor between leaders. Get dirt on my political opponent. Prove your fealty to me, Donald Trump, and your economy will get real good. After all, there's been no reciprocity, up to this point. It's time for you to pitch in...And, Angela Merkle is a bitch, so was that lady Ambassador.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

As I said in another thread. What happens if Trump really does do something bad?

You will support him blindly and start threads like this?
Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts you're either to obtuse too understand or wilingfully ignoring, and still support him. TDS perhaps?

Don't investigate him, look at her, lock her up!

You’re calling someone obtuse about something that didn’t happen and that you’re completely wrong about. I believe you and the people agreeing with you are the ones that are obtuse. I swear there are people here for the sole purpose of trying to dumb down ATS. For those of you that are new, ATS was nothing like this years ago. We actually used to deny ignorance back then, not encourage it. The trolls run free here anymore, sad.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

so, cite the law(s) President Trump broke,

it should be easy to do, you are impeaching him for "it".

So cite the law, easy right?

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

And if he did, then he will have to deal with the repercussions of that. Are you the final say in this, or are we still going to go with the impeachment process and then the senate trial?

Pretending that you can just continue to point at Trump anytime the left is caught doing shady sh!t is getting pretty old.

I think the investigation into Byden is already a thing, so your tears won't help that much. but if Trump is removed from office, then you win. A nice President Pence! enjoy all that.

No I don't have the final say. Why would you ever think such an idiotic thing is beyond me.

We are going to go through the impeachment process because there is clear evidence Trump broke election laws.

I don't pretend anything about the left. If the left is guilty indict the mother effers!! It's Republican incompetence at this point. If the left is so guilty then show it. Put up or shut up. No evidence no que pasa! Comprende Holmes?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Yes, it's very easy:

The law Donald Trump broke

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

18 USC Section 601.

It's in the reply above.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Should we maybe wait until the "evidence" has been gathered and mulled over by the correct people and hear their conclusions before saying a crime was committed?

Or is due process only for people you agree with?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join