It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: scauma
a reply to: network dude

So honest question, what did Biden do? I looked into it and still aren't clear what the issue was. And I'm no BIden supporter.

He didn't do anything. Viktor Shokin was corrupt and his termination was long overdue.

Why do you say that? Where did you get that info? There’s docs coming to light that say differently. Of course Biden wanted to paint him corrupt.

In that meeting, according to the official record from the prosecutor, the lawyers for Hunter Biden’s company stated to the replacement prosecutor, we know that the information calling Mr. Shokin was corrupt and was ‘False information distributed by U.S. Government officials and other figures. We would like to make this up to you by bringing you to Washington, you are not corrupt and you instigated numerous reforms.’ That is the official record of the meeting. Ukrainian prosecutors kept." (

Almost like Shokin wouldn't play in their corrupt games, so got removed?

Refuses bribes, pay for play, etc. Get's removed from his position. This is all speculative theory on my part, to be clear.

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. I’ve read a few things about Shokin not being corrupt and actually the opposite. I believe some of that info actually came from the prosecutor that took his place. I’ll try to find those writings I read. Fairly easy to smear someone in the Ukraine from stateside. Biden certainly has the connections to do this with no one questioning it here in the states. Most people in the states could care less if a prosecutor in a foreign country is corrupt or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Give me a break. Every single breathing human with a functioning brain that isn't a militant leftist knows what this is because the agenda has been on full tilt for going on 4 years now.

Keep doing it, sure, I never advise giving up but please don't make condescending posts asking others to pander to what you think is finally something, anything you can pin on Trump.

At this stage of the game, it's embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

So just like the last Dem President then?

You know what the problem is with the modern left? They can't tell a legitimate scandal from manufactured BS.

Let me know when trump runs guns to drug cartels, uses the IRS to target political opponents, lets innocent americans die to protect a gun running operation to terrorists, trades four enemy combatants for one traitor, sends billions of dollars to iran, etc.

To be honest, obama should have been impeached in 2012-2013 for the IRS scandal. If trump, or anyone but the first black president for that matter, had done that, they'd have been gone. Rightfully so.

I am interested in real, documented extortion of foreign governments to interfere in our elections by a US President.

So you want biden and obama prosecuted? Because that's the only documented extortion. Or hillary/fusionGPS as that's the documented election meddling in ukraine. In the trump situation, Ukraine didn't know about the alleged leverage for a month after the phone call. Hard to use leverage when the person you're using it against doesn't know you're using it. Furthermore, investigating a corrupt us politician is the job of the executive branch. There is nothing untoward about it and it's certainly not "election meddling" (as if that's some sort of real crime anyway).

You guys would know a lot about a post truth world as you've been living in one for 11 years now.
edit on 1-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Do you really think you’re fooling anyone posting your endless blah blah

Stopped reading there, You are triggered by facts and reason. Your posts are pointless.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

Trump would never care enough about another person to bother with curing cancer.

He would develop a huge interest if it was affecting him in any way however.

The world begins and ends where his skin is.

In just 38 seconds, President Trump tells us why he left a life of luxury and fun, to help all Americans and our future generations.
Donald John Trump is THE CHOSEN ONE.

edit on 10/1/2019 by carewemust because: If You Can't Make it in America, Well....

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's funny that silly is completely ignorant of all the great things trump has done to help random people he meets or stories he reads about. Like that kid that was dying in australia and couldnt' get a flight to the US for treatment because of his medical needs during the flight and trump sent his jet to pick the kid up. Or the jennifer hudson story.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

There’s docs coming to light that say differently.

Speaking of Docs coming to light...

State Dept inspector general requests 'urgent' Ukraine briefing on Capitol Hill

The State Department’s inspector general is expected to give an "urgent" briefing to staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News.

Details of the briefing, requested by Steve Linick, the inspector general at State, remain unknown. Linick is expected to meet with congressional staff in a secure location on Capitol Hill.

abcnews.go.com...

Pompeo is going to wish he had talked to congress rather than stonewall.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Can you believe that Liberals don't see many of those as accomplishments, but attacks on Americans? I kid u not.
a reply to: carewemust

Probably have to read what some of those contain....

Do you also support taking money from Americas military and Military families to build his wall?

ok show me EXACTLY WHERE the money taken from THE MILTARY BUDGET is SPECIFICALLY FROM MILITARY FAMILIES? Your correct it comes from the MILITARY BUDGET OVERALL but when you added "miltary familes" you were trying an EMOTIONAL but FACT LACKING argument. in short a LIE wrapped around a small truth.

BTW miltary familes and vets (with the VA system) have ALWAYS been on the short end of the stick FOR DECADES. but your implying that all was well and good just before trump took funds (from a clearly mismanaged and favoring the latest toys budget) the military budget? you really expect that BS to fly in face of facts?

Do you support taking tax payer money from public schools to fund private schools?

If your getting a sub standard education and/or can get a BETTER one at a private school....YES. Last I checked the money going to the public schools is TAXPAYER and the TAXPAYER should (if has children) get to decide where their kids go and how the money ON THEIR KIDS should be spend.. btw private schools STILL HAVE TO MEET the same MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS as public.

Do you support the President of the United States talking # about American Veterans and POW's

um the same president that has done MORE VA REFORM AND LETTING THE VETS CHOOSE THEIR OWN PROVIDER WITH VA FUNDS than any other president or congress. BTW he challenged people (like macain) for doing STUPID THINGS on their own merit .. didnt let being a vet be a shield FOR THEIR NON MILITARY ACTIONS. BTW care to show where he was "talking # " about vets adn POW as a whole?

Do you support the President taking away kids of immigrants, and then deporting the immigrants?

sigh... again which part of ILLEGAL AKA LAWBREAKERS facing consequences of THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIONS did you miss? do you need a link to the definition of ILLEGAL immigrants and LEGAL immigrants. BTW this "seperation" happens DAILY with LEGAL CITIZENS who COMMIT CRIMES , go to jail, THAT RESULT IN SEPERATION FROM THEIR CHILDREN.

Do you support the president ruling against Cali. states rights on auto gas mileage?

sigh... you do know CA was granted a WAIVER (aka exception allowed) to the FEDERAL LAW on car milage standards. an EXCEPTION THAT CAN BE REVOLKED / NOT CONTINUED at any time. this is a law ALL OTHER STATES ARE FOLLOWING WITH NO EXCEPTION GRANTED. not only are they now BEING TREATED THE SAME as other states, but there is NO STATES RIGHTS issue.. unles you can show where IN THE CONSTITUTION they have specific right for this?

I could make a lot of money and give my wife and family a good life, all the while having sex with every woman in town and selling drugs and killing people, while her life is good, that would not make me a good a husband would it?

did he cheat on his wife(s) .. YES... has more than half done so in congress (to include a DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT OR TWO) . dont seem to see you ranting about that. As for "selling drugs and killing people". unless you have PROOF and FOUND GUILTY IN COURT OF LAW... your rant just went from unfactual emotion to clearly delusional ignorants.

Same as our president. He has dropped the integrity of the office in exchange for a couple bucks on your weekly paychecks.

wow the ignorant emotional rants just keep comming and get worse with every line. If you want to get into an "integrity battle" where were you when clinton was in office? or comments on past presidents like kennedy and LBJ? cant seem to find that.. along with you do know the "couple of bucks" is much more that that along with GETTING YOUR OWN MONEY YOU EARNED BACK. with the added fact IT WAS A PASSED LAW BY MAJORITY OF CONGRESS/SENATE (psst both democrats and republican).

you are all sell outs.

and a final emotional rant.

given just with a few comments USING FACTS I showed the rant for what it is how do you expect anyone to take you seriously ?

much less be effective in convincing anyone to side with your VIEW or candidate or party

scrounger

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
OR just wait until said documents show (like the posted transcript of the call) to be a nothing sandwich.

why make it easier on them to look like a fool and set up a "procedural" error to be charged with when others never were.

at this point anyone who would willingly volunteer anything to these witch hunts is setting themselves up.

btw its up to those making the claims to PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW they are guilty... not them PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE.

You know that whole "innocent until PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT (LET ME REPEAT COURT OF LAW) OF LAW"
Not some elected representative opinion, not some "expert", not some poll, not some media story, not some accusation , not from some whisleblower (who btw has no DIRECT KNOWLEDGE) .

BUT A COURT OF LAW

scrounger

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

btw its up to those making the claims to PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW they are guilty... not them PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE.

You know that whole "innocent until PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT (LET ME REPEAT COURT OF LAW) OF LAW"
Not some elected representative opinion, not some "expert", not some poll, not some media story, not some accusation , not from some whisleblower (who btw has no DIRECT KNOWLEDGE) .

BUT A COURT OF LAW

Research Impeachment.

If you are from the US our education system has failed you.
edit on 2-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'm very confused. I'm pretty middle of the line, actually more republican. But isnt Trump guilty for doing the same thing Biden did? Didn't Trump hold military aid to the Ukraine so they could release info on Biden? Isn't that illegal?

I am just trying to understand why this is soo wrong that the Dems are trying to impeach Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

BUT A COURT OF LAW

Research Impeachment.

can you show me were he said impeachment?

can you show were any of what he said was incorrect?

why do you need to deflect so much?

There will be no impeachment.

why do you need to be incorrect so often?

are you getting paid?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: network dude
What happens if Trump really does do something bad?

This would be a more clever question if not for the realization that there is nothing Trump could do that you or his other supporters would consider bad.

well, we may have in the past but after the left crying "wolf" so much and no wolf to be seen well

it's getting old calling wolf over and over, sorry if the wolf eats you.

Maybe whom ever replaces you will be wise enough to not cry wolf falsely 🥚🍳🥚🍳🥚

or not.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinepickle

I'm very confused. I'm pretty middle of the line, actually more republican. But isnt Trump guilty for doing the same thing Biden did? Didn't Trump hold military aid to the Ukraine so they could release info on Biden? Isn't that illegal?

I am just trying to understand why this is soo wrong that the Dems are trying to impeach Trump.

I give you big kudos for ASKING an HONEST question to gain knowledge instead of a rant or a question where you want a specific answer.

rare on ATS I must say.

the difference between biden and trump is this
biden OPENLY BRAGGED about withholding aid from Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating HIS SON (and to be fair the group he was working for) was fired.
Backed up by a timeline that seems to match the statement he gave
if it is a "coincidence for an off the cuff comment" (as some are trying to say if they say anything at all) then it is a coincidence that even vegas would not cover much less be plausible.

trump released (against better reason as he stated) what he said and there was NO THREAT .... hell even the president of ukraine stated he didnt take it as such.

that is the difference in a nutshell

biden has clear evidence to per pursue of a crime thus call for investigation
trump is implied using a spin that defies all logic and reality

hope this helps

scrounger

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

BUT A COURT OF LAW

Research Impeachment.

im sorry but are you SERIOUSLY implying no one knows what an impeachment is?

you know an impeachment is (in simplest legal terms) an indictment

an indictment is from a grand jury (in this case the house by MAJORITY VOTE) saying there is enough evidence to go to trial

the accused is STILL PRESUMED INNOCENT because they have not been found GUILTY in a COURT OF LAW..

the "court" being the senate . they hold a trial where BOTH SIDES present their case (to include calling witnesses and questioning the accusers, which btw is ALSO A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT ) .

then the senate BY 2/3 VOTE has to find him guilty...

then AND ONLY THEN is he guilty of the crime listed in the impeachment and removed form office

if the senate does not do that then the accused IS CONSTITUTIONALLY INNOCENT of the charges in the impeachment.

that is how the system works.

not what YOU THINK/OPINION, not what some law professor or "expert" thinks, not what some poll thinks, what some media outlet thinks, and even what a group of senators or representatives think....

to date NO PRESIDENT HAS EVER BEEN FOUND GUILTY / REMOVED by impeachment.

so my "educational system didnt fail me"....

your lack of using FACTS failed you...

then you posted it as a deflection and thought you were making a point.

sad, really sad

scrounger

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Glad you could "scrounge" up a definition for "Impeachment"

If nothing else, someone learned something from this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This has been confirmed by most approved parties in the know, if you know what i mean. It has to do with the meaning of reality and what's actually happening in the world, the real world, around us, not the "real world" that MTV portrayed years ago. Get it? If you don't, figure it out.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: network dude
What happens if Trump really does do something bad?

This would be a more clever question if not for the realization that there is nothing Trump could do that you or his other supporters would consider bad.

well, we may have in the past but after the left crying "wolf" so much and no wolf to be seen well

it's getting old calling wolf over and over, sorry if the wolf eats you.

Maybe whom ever replaces you will be wise enough to not cry wolf falsely 🥚🍳🥚🍳🥚

or not.

I applaud you for being brazen enough to admit that criminality is OK for you as long as there's tit-for-tat reciprocity to be enjoyed from it.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
no

no its called PAYING ATTENTION in constitution class or WILLING TO DO SOME RESEARCH on google.

but hey if you dont want to to that and continue to post ignorance followed by a personal childish comment for those that called you out...

who am I to protect you from yourself

scrounger

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

no

no its called PAYING ATTENTION in constitution class or WILLING TO DO SOME RESEARCH on google.

but hey if you dont want to to that and continue to post ignorance followed by a personal childish comment for those that called you out...

who am I to protect you from yourself

scrounger

Just more condescending arrogant ramblings lobbying for an ignore button like all his other post.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join