It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can still hate Trump with every bone in your body and admit this is wrong.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hating Trump doesn't make what Biden did OK. It doesn't make the constant barrage of attacks on the elected president from the IC and the MSM OK. None of that is hidden, obfuscated, or hard to comprehend. it's out there in plain sight. It's so easy to see that to not see it would be a crime. But when it's brushed aside because it might accomplish the final solution, that's when you need to look deep inside yourself and ask, what if this were all flipped? What if the MSM was right leaning, and just as corrupt as they are now? What if Obama was president and everyone was allowed to say mean things about him on the TV WITHOUT being called racists? What if Biden and his son were just good folks and the MSM was trying to smear them with innuendo of wrongdoing? (Kidding on that, Biden and Obama are deep into this and will hopefully go down as the sleazy assholes they really are.)

This isn't OK.

As I said in another thread. What happens if Trump really does do something bad? What are you going to say then? "Look folks, we were kind of yanking your chain earlier, but this time, it's really important!!!"

and lastly, this is now the way our government works. Is this truly the way you want it? You don't have to answer that, it's irrelevant, because it already is that way. Congrats.
edit on 29-9-2019 by network dude because: fixed error

+37 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't waste you're breath.
Trump could cure cancer and the left would say it was racist.

+38 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

First it was collusion.

Then it was obstruction of justice.

Now it's "quid pro quo".

I wonder what it'll be next week.

To say that this is politically driven would be an understatement.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This whole thing got biblically prophetic somehow. They'll chase Christians as soon as they take over and mark their people too.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Sorry but they could never make such a admittance or they would never hate Trump to start with.

You can't reason with hate, hate is blind.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I definitely DON'T like Trump. I was fairly vocal in my dislike leading up to the election (like everyone else), although the bickering grew really tiresome for me after a while and I changed my focus whenever I could.
In the election I went with a third party. I still see it as both a cop-out and as my voting with my conscience (regardless of the outcome).
It was what happened after the election that has solidified my departure from the Democrat Party. I won't be back barring some major changes.

From day one, from the top down, the party has looked for ways to subvert our democratic process. I don't want to think about the precedent our leaders (from all sides at this point) are setting.

Looks like I may be stuck with the impotent third party until further notice.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

First it was collusion.

Now it's "quid pro quo".

I can answer that

they will go back to the "mentally unstable" narrative and the 25th amendment........for the 3rd time

and more racist.......
edit on am99201919America/Chicago29p08am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: DBCowboy

First it was collusion.

Now it's "quid pro quo".

I can answer that

they will go back to the "mentally unstable" narrative and the 25th amendment........for the 3rd time

and more racist.......

---------------------

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Meanwhile congress is doing nothing for the American People. Of course they know if they cant find a way to impeach him he most likely will win in 2020. Mostly cause his competition is bad and mostly too far left.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

As I said in another thread. What happens if Trump really does do something bad?

You will support him blindly and start threads like this?
Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts you're either to obtuse too understand or wilingfully ignoring, and still support him. TDS perhaps?

Don't investigate him, look at her, lock her up!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I understand your view.
Back in 1992 I was able to vote in my first election. The guy that really spoke to me was Ross Perot and I like nearly 20 million Americans voted for him.
I was too green at the time to understand that we elected Bill Clinton by voting for Perot.

Romney and McCain were complete tools but they were both lesser tools than Obama.
I absolutely voted against Obama and not for the other two clowns.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Next is Qui Bono.....

Who benefits....the powers of spiritual darkness and wickedness in high places

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Who exactly is 'you'? there are millions out there don't like trump. for good reasons. don't know how many really hating him from their heart... not that many, i think, most people are civilized. But most of us earthlings wonder what the united states of america are become. Its like watching a daily soap opera (including sex and crime) called 'orange pain'.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
May 2017
These people are pathetic

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I know what you are saying too

But I truly have no regrets going with Jill Stein over Clinton, even if it meant the results we have today. She was that offensive to me. From her role in the Arab Spring (Libya in particular) to her cackling over Ghaddaffi's being bayonetted in a very uncomfortable place to her telling the black hosts of the Breakfast Club that she always carries hot sauce in her purse not to mention Haiti, I could not, ever, vote for her.

Jill Stein turned out to be bad too though (lol!) even though I did not know it at the time I cast my vote.
edit on 29-9-2019 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You will support him blindly and start threads like this? Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts you're either to obtuse too understand or wilingfully ignoring, and still support him. TDS perhaps? Don't investigate him, look at her, lock her up!
a reply to: contextual

Exactly.... and what did Biden do? And how did any ATS member hear of anything Biden supposedly did? 2nd hand information? Must not be true then right?

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

So because a person is a jerk, it justifies all manner of corrupt and dishonest things being done to them? What sort of person does that make you?

Look, Trump is a jerk, but if a jerk is basically following the rules, then they don't deserve to have a bunch of underhanded stuff done to them in order to remove them just because they're a jerk.

Your landlord could be the worst person ever, but if he's following the letter of your lease agreement, then it doesn't justify you wrecking your place because you hate him, and I wouldn't sympathize with you for doing it.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The more they dig the more corruption and cronyism they will find. Modern democrats are the worst political party ever imo.

Of course there is always one thing they excel at: ignoring their own crimes while vilifying others. The things they yell about the loudest are the things they are the most guilty of. Think about it. Biden used his position as VP to get his son a $50k/month gig with a Ukranian company, then threatens to withhold a billion in aid if the Ukranian President doesn't fire the investigator hired to look in to his sons business dealings. Then they try to spin it and say that is what Trump did.

I know republicans are not perfect. I would never say they were. But honestly, there is no single enterprise more criminal in this country than the democratic party. Look at every big city they control. Its nothing but a corrupt, crime ridden, sh1thole. And they won't be happy until they do it to the whole country. They are incapable of fixing their own cities so their intent is to bring the rest of the country down to their level so they can say they are no worse than anyone else.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You think they'll be happy when they control the whole country?!

It won't be enough then. Greed like that knows no bounds. We'll go to war again then because the next major step is war profiteering and plundering conquered countries the way they did Haiti. Natural disasters don't happen quickly enough. War is natural disaster on demand. Plus, they can redirect our hatred toward the other country more effectively. Nothing better to unite a country than a common enemy. Get ready for the resurrection of patriotism all over again.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

As I said in another thread. What happens if Trump really does do something bad?

You will support him blindly and start threads like this?
Mueller found him guilty on numerous counts you're either to obtuse too understand or wilingfully ignoring, and still support him. TDS perhaps?

Don't investigate him, look at her, lock her up!

yea, no. But I do predict that no matter what he does, you will still post the same garbage, in the same format.

Mueller didn't find him guilty of anything, hence the lack of referral for prosecution. But never let facts get in the way of your hate. never.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join