It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced updates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
I got it that way from my uncle, complete setup. The only thing I downloaded myself was MirrorLink from my cars manufacturer and "swift key", that was 8 months ago and it never made problems.

Go figure.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The problem has been resolved.

I reset the phone completely.
Now it is back to its old settings.

The only difference I could find in the "info" page, comparing my settings from before:

When I had problems:
HTC Sense Version 7.0 g

Now it says:
HTC Sense Version 7.0_g

I notice the dots in a square are now 9 and not 12 like before. I swear the underscore was not there because I remember I thought:

"that looks ugly, the g should be right behind the 0.

I will keep an eye on it!

ADD: I mean 16, not 12. It is square so it was 16.
edit on 30-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I got into this smart phone craze late 2016 , first i got a android phone then a apple phablet and i hated both of them and gave them away .

With the android i was always cleaning it of junk files every ten minutes and i just hated the Apple and gave it to my mother i finally got a Nokia windows phone and i love it , no slow downs or updates and it has been thrown across a room by me in a temper hard ! not a mark or broken screen or ever missed a beat with me never had to do anything to it and the battery is great ,And now they are going to kill it off in December

****K YOU bILL gATES

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

It worked too good! But you still can use it after December, right? Or are they shutting down something that will break it?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I hope it will still work as a phone and a music player but i think most of the apps will die on it due to nobody writing code for windows 8.1 .

But it works great at the moment and i laugh about it not having Facebook , which i hate with a vengeance ,But if it still works as a phone and can send a text i will hold on to it as this phone is as tough as old boots

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
Facebook, meh. Good walked in shoes are the best, I agree. I only look for a new one if hangouts and whatsapp are not working anymore. I do not give much value in such technical things, but dislike this unnecessary trouble.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join