It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Sacrifice on Mount of Olives Renewing Noah’s Covenant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
70 Nations Invited for Animal Sacrifice on Mount of Olives Renewing Noah’s Covenant

As far as I can tell this actually happened on Thursday at the Mount of Olives. The animals were indeed sacrificed at the Mount of Olives. This was done to renew the covenant with god as was done when Noah left the Arc and was repeated just last Thursday at the Mount of Olives. Not sure what is going on with Israel just not to have this happen.

endtimeheadlines.org... IwAR2kJjudb1mT4-Co4scpb_Jp-4ahPNDuakU6JjenAoy3BAiTW1WsPm2XJso
(BIN) – The Conference of the Organization of the 70 Nations hosted a ceremony on Thursday whereby an animal sacrifice was offered on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem. The objective – to renew the covenant made between God and all of mankind. Breaking Israel News writer Eliyahu Berkowitz was at the scene throughout the entire event and even recorded it in a Facebook Live video.
edit on 0110110101 by machineintelligence because: added content

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

God will not wash the world with water ever again, so there is no reason to renew the covenant.
Whos to say He will not destroy it by fire. So this whole thing is just human theater.

Which maybe seen as unbelief that God does no keep the covenants He has made with man.

edit on 29-9-2019 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Or the bible is the great deception and the sacrifice is actually to usher in satan.

After all " Thoust shall not kill"
edit on 29-9-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

How many countries attended? And who were they?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Why do these eccentric performances always kill things goats,chickens even humans at various points in history

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

God will not wash the world with water ever again, so there is no reason to renew the covenant.
Whos to say He will not destroy it by fire. So this whole thing is just human theater.

Which maybe seen as unbelief that God does no keep the covenants He has made with man.

I imagine they are talking about some group or sect re-affirming the Noahide covenant, which is a (mostly) Jewish concept concerning laws given for the Gentiles which precedes.the whole Rainbow-No-Flood talk. I doubt they are worried about the flood-Ark bit.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
O yes where we're slaves and we can be beheaded for not believing in their God,those laws.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So having now read the article, this was performed by a Jewish group who are attempting to revive the Sanhedrin. They invited representatives from Gentile nations to attend. A few did.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This was an act done on purely human authority, so it was meaningless.
They evidently don't understand that there were reasons why God allowed the original Temple to be destroyed. One of them was that he never really wanted animal sacrifice. Even the prophet Jeremiah says that he did not ask for it at Sinai.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
O yes where we're slaves and we can be beheaded for not believing in their God,those laws.

No, actually, observing Noahide commandments granted gentiles various rights and legal recognition in ancient Israel. Observers were titled a ger as opposed to a goy.

There are all sorts of groups of all bents even today who dehumanize people for not sharing their religious beliefs. Treatment of gentiles by Jewish communities have run the gamut.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

How pretentious to assume that my God and theirs are one and the same.

The God I believe in sees all people as his/her people. Not just Jews.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Religion.

Any excuse to draw blood / Kill in its name...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

How pretentious to assume that my God and theirs are one and the same.

The God I believe in sees all people as his/her people. Not just Jews.

Indeed, the only way to god is through jesus "follow me" - these religions do not understand what that means do they.

It of course means -

Don't just say you believe in me it means nothing but rather behave as i do, be humble, be loving, be patient, be kind, do not oppress and last but certainly not least be unmaterialistic and value nothing except life.

That is "follow me" in a nutshell.

The total polar opposite to 99.9% of so called religious outfits.

Any sacrifice that ends any life is a giant red flag to humanity....... why are they so blind? Why can they not see this plain as day for what it is?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

so its more laws, 'do as i say not as i do'

where they get to rule over us?

no wonder the world has gone to sh!t. the inter-nationals who run the world, think they are truly 'above' us, and behind the scenes, they whip out their talmudik literature and say, 'look its right here, we get to rule over the cattle, they are just cows!'

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I've looked into this and it appears that they are trying to create a new replacement UN with a Jewish theocratic union based on biblical principles. It seems to be the same group working toward a third Jewish temple.

They have all the needed temple items including the red calf they have been breeding for a while now so I guess they are itching for a reason to do some rituals without having a temple to perform them in, something they are forbidden to do.

BIN Link One

BIN Link Two

Hidden in the Craig Link

ETA: Looks like a lot of nations south of our border are involved as well as an Islamic connection.
edit on 29-9-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: JON666

I imagine they are talking about some group or sect re-affirming the Noahide covenant, which is a (mostly) Jewish concept concerning laws given for the Gentiles which precedes.the whole Rainbow-No-Flood talk. I doubt they are worried about the flood-Ark bit.

There were no gentiles after the flood.

Noahic Covenant

The Noahic (No-a'-ic) covenant is the covenant that God made with Noah after he left the ark, sealed with a rainbow, that He would never again destroy the earth with a flood (Genesis 8:1 - 9:17).

8 God said to Noah and his sons, 9 "Look! I now confirm my covenant with you and your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that is with you, including the birds, the domestic animals, and every living creature of the earth with you, all those that came out of the ark with you--every living creature of the earth. 11 I confirm my covenant with you: Never again will all living things be wiped out by the waters of a flood; never again will a flood destroy the earth." (Gen. 9:8-11, NET) This covenant will remain until the earth has passed away (Gen 8:22). This is a perpetual covenant between God and Humankind given through Noah (Gen 9:17).
Provisions of the Noahic covenant

Man's responsibility to populate the earth is reaffirmed (Gen 9:1, 7).
The subjection of the animal kingdom to man is reaffirmed, but now it will be administered under a new relationship. Whereas previously man and animal coexisted in peace and animals most likely fully cooperated with man’s care and maintenance, now the animal kingdom would fear man and be dominated by him (Gen 9:2).
Man is permitted to eat the flesh of every "moving creature" outside the realm of man. It is suggested that initially man was a vegetarian but after the curse of the Flood, man's allowable diet was expanded to include the animal kingdom (meat) -- which involved killing an animal. The only exception, which is in fact carried over into the New Covenant, is that man is to refrain from eating blood, the "life of the flesh" (Gen 9:3, 4).
The sacredness of human life is established. Since man is made in the image of God, one who commits murder shows not only contempt for man but also contempt for God (Gen 9:5).
Whatever sheds man's blood, whether man or beast, must be put to death. This is seen as the institution of human self-government (Gen 9:6).
The covenant is confirmed with Noah, his sons, their descendants, all the animals on the ark and their descendants (Gen 9:8-10).
The earth will never again be destroyed by a universal flood (Gen 9:11). The next time God destroys the earth, the means will be fire (2 Peter 3:10).
The rainbow is established as a sign of the Noahic Covenant to both God and man signifying that God will never again destroy the earth by a universal flood (Gen 9:12-17).

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

so its more laws, 'do as i say not as i do'

where they get to rule over us?

no wonder the world has gone to sh!t. the inter-nationals who run the world, think they are truly 'above' us, and behind the scenes, they whip out their talmudik literature and say, 'look its right here, we get to rule over the cattle, they are just cows!'

Who is ruling over you? You sound like a teenager mad that your mom is dragging you to church.

Some small Jewish sect who no one has heard of wants to create a Sanhedrin and invited some foreigners to observe a religious ceremony, and you act like some international theocracy was just established over you.

Talk to your mom. Don't get mad at people on the internet.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

There were no gentiles after the flood.

There were no Jews after the flood. The covenant was made with Man.

The Jews later had their own more complicated covenant and believe that everyone else (gentiles) are still bound by the Noahide covenant.

I don't see a conflict with my earlier statement.

top topics

join