It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The treaty with Ukraine on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fallingdown

He wasnt negotiating he was shaking the guy down.
See, if he was merely negotiating than he would not have held up the aid.
But he did. until the guy does us a little favor.
The US does a lot for you... time for some reciprocity.
There is no putting lipstick on this pig and passing her as the first lady.

So you dont want our president to engage in diplomacy?

It would be different if he had an offspring working in the country making $50,000 a month in an industry he knew nothing about. But in this case Trump had no financial gain from this. I think he is just trying to get to the bottom of some swampy dealings.

Other folks might be in deep Schiff though.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Now you know how I feel about "Dems bad, orange man good". It got old about 3 years ago.

Keep chasing that tail! 😂
edit on 9/29/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Now you know how I feel about "Dems bad, orange man good". It got old about 3 years ago.

Keep chasing that tail! 😂

And you keep posting, pretending you are above all this, while you are the only one who really believes that. LOL, make jokes, don't be one.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Who said I was above it? I'm down in the mud with you, obviously. 🤣

Oops, did I just ruin your "burn"? I gave up "being above" anything around here a while ago. You must have missed it.

You'll catch your tail eventually, just keep following where the media points and you'll get it in no time flat! It's worked so well so far, right? 🤗
edit on 9/29/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Negotiations involve a "quid pro quo". This didn't even go that far, unless you believe the second or third hand accounts from an anonymous individual (possible CIA plant). And even it were true, negotiations involve..... quid pro quo. Reading your comment is like listening to a silly person trying to argue that an orange isn't an orange because its an orange.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So you’re saying we shouldn’t ask other countries to investigate possible corruption by us. Or the possibility of a VP interfering in other countries internal affairs for personal reasons ?

Those types of investigations only apply to Donald Trump . You’re going to say Biden didn’t do anything wrong. I’m going to say Trump didn’t do anything wrong.

It doesn’t matter whether Trump made the request or not. If the media had found out that anybody in his administration Ukraine to go forward with this . We would be dealing with the same manufactured crisis .

The claim would be Trump ordered it to target a political opponent we must impeach .

I’ve explain my position now you convince me why we shouldn’t investigate Biden .

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So your contention is the Biden allegations shouldn’t even be investigated on your word ?

I didn’t know you were a criminal .

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Mhm. You realize that was what the delegation of Democrats did?
They went to Ukraine with a list of people not to prosecute and implied that their "in good standing"-status was in danger.

The last few post of your, that I noticed, were full of hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who said I was above it? I'm down in the mud with you, obviously. 🤣

Oops, did I just ruin your "burn"? I gave up "being above" anything around here a while ago. You must have missed it.

You'll catch your tail eventually, just keep following where the media points and you'll get it in no time flat! It's worked so well so far, right? 🤗

so even you lost interest in the garbage you spew. LOL, I suppose even that was inevitable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join