It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to put this to a test.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: highvein

Its like asking a bunch of bayern munich fans wich one their favorite soccer club is.

And it's also like asking a few of Bayern munich fans why are they still fans?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
TRUMP!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What's the official count now?

No hanging chads or dimples please.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Trump 100%.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'm not sure how you'd define conspiracy crowd. But as a member
of a very exclusive research group, whom some might
misapprehend as another conspiracy group. We do not
vote. Why would we since we know it's all
contrived conflict for another orchestrated
media-related circus for public consumption.

Even many without extensive knowledge have
discerned all is not what it appears to be.

Good luck with your vote.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The true conspiracy crowd fled this site years ago. So I don't know what this thread is supposed to prove.

Unless you're trying to show that this site is a massive Trump echo chamber. If that's case, mission accomplished.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm nearly 50.

I've never, ever voted in a Presidential Election.

this was because I never needed to. The winners were people I knew were likely to win OR I simply didn't care who won because both options didn't seem very good.

But this year, I will be registering to vote and going out to vote Trump and Republican down the ticket.

The Democrats and progressive left have scared me into it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This is a very right leaning discussion forum. It would not surprise me if some astroturfing was going on also.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
TRUMP

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I haven't been paying any attention, but are there any conservatives going against the Donald?

By "going against" do you mean running against him for the nomination, or signaling they will not support his reelection?

If the former, yes, but the GOP is just cancelling primaries; if the latter, just a small few, so far.

Insofar as the OP is concerned, everyone knows my answer.
edit on 30-9-2019 by Liquesence because: My response will not show up.....

edit on 30-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/30/2019 by Zaphod58 because: Formatting issue

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Giant Meteor 2020!!!

If not.... then Trump.
edit on 30-9-2019 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The true conspiracy crowd fled this site years ago. So I don't know what this thread is supposed to prove.

Unless you're trying to show that this site is a massive Trump echo chamber. If that's case, mission accomplished.

Some of us are still here, patiently waiting for this political hell-storm to be over with already so we can get back to having aliens, cryptoids, and strange scientific discoveries on the front page. I wonder what ATS will look like 6 months post Trump?

EDIT: For the record, and I can't vote because I live over the other side of the world but.... Anything other than Trump.
edit on 30-9-2019 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

This is a very right leaning discussion forum. It would not surprise me if some astroturfing was going on also.

It is right leaning and it's made up by people from all over the world, and it does allow us a glimpse into the way a lot of different people are leaning.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

I'm not sure how you'd define conspiracy crowd. But as a member
of a very exclusive research group, whom some might
misapprehend as another conspiracy group. We do not
vote. Why would we since we know it's all
contrived conflict for another orchestrated
media-related circus for public consumption.

Even many without extensive knowledge have
discerned all is not what it appears to be.

Good luck with your vote.

I understand that view. It is a more chaotic take on politics, and leaves one feeling hopeless in the face of adversity. I am not there, at least yet.

Thank you for your insight and wisdom pertaining to this matter.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yeah and you've been just the epitome of truth and honor... ok now pull the other one, it's got bells on.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Only stubborn fools support Trump. The very worst in humanity is exemplified by Trump. Got out of Service by claiming bonespurs. Lies like a Persian rug. Brags like a kim Jun wannabe. Wont admit mistakes, depends on useful idiots for full support. Screw you and your silly question.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

TRUMP in 2020

TRUMP in 2024

TRUMP in 2028

TRUMP in 2032

TRUMP in 2036

TRUMP in 2040

Have you seen that animated Meme showing generations of Trumps as U.S. President? (A family dynasty) That's what we'll have if GOD continues to support keeping the USA prosperous and strong!

Thats not scary in any way
, nothing better than a dictator (and from a dictators point of view nothing better than willing subjects), I agreed with Trump in his first campaign about term times (we have a similar problem in the UK with the house of lords) no one should be in charge of a modern nation for that length of time. Are you honestly wanting that or just trying to trigger the left, and what the hell has sky fairys go to do with the modern world, do you believe if there was a god he would favour America, that dont sound as omnipotent as the story books make out.

I cant vote, not his biggliest fan, but I believe Trump will win as he has a dedicated fanbase

Go Covfefe, More MAGA!!
edit on 1-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
So much conjecture going on right now. People are claiming that Trump is losing support. Someone even thinks that Trump is losing support from the conspiracy crowd. I know, right.

Why don't we put that to a test.

Who are you going to vote for in the next Presidential Election?

1. Trump

2. Not Trump.

It's as simple as that.

I will go first.

Trump.

The same person I vote for every year......Nobody.

For a conspiracy site, I Sure find it hilarious that people actually think their vote matters.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Only stubborn fools support Trump. The very worst in humanity is exemplified by Trump. Got out of Service by claiming bonespurs. Lies like a Persian rug. Brags like a kim Jun wannabe. Wont admit mistakes, depends on useful idiots for full support. Screw you and your silly question.

If you get this bent out of shape from being asked who your voting for, you should probably stay away from voting booths.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
So much conjecture going on right now. People are claiming that Trump is losing support. Someone even thinks that Trump is losing support from the conspiracy crowd. I know, right.

Why don't we put that to a test.

Who are you going to vote for in the next Presidential Election?

1. Trump

2. Not Trump.

It's as simple as that.

I will go first.

Trump.

Not Trump. I'm in the minority, I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join