It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to put this to a test.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So much conjecture going on right now. People are claiming that Trump is losing support. Someone even thinks that Trump is losing support from the conspiracy crowd. I know, right.

Why don't we put that to a test.

Who are you going to vote for in the next Presidential Election?

1. Trump

2. Not Trump.

It's as simple as that.

I will go first.

Trump.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Asking people on ATS if they're going to vote for Trump or not is like asking a diabetic convention if they want cake or salad.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Trump, but the fact is I live in a solid blue state so my vote won't count.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Asking people on ATS if they're going to vote for Trump or not is like asking a diabetic convention if they want cake or salad.

I disagree. Claims have been made that Trump is losing conspiracy votes. So......I will count you as a No Trump?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So why in the mud pit?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Trump, but the fact is I live in a solid blue state so my vote won't count.

Yes it does. I talked to a family member that was visiting family in California. Perceptions are being changed as we speak.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So why in the mud pit?

That's a good question. To let people express themselves to their fullest potential is my only answer.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Trump.

The freakshow the DNC has became is just embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Call me crazy but I dont see Trump losing a lot of support from the people who believe the Democrats are baby eating lizard people.

That's his demographic.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Call me crazy but I dont see Trump losing a lot of support from the people who believe the Democrats are baby eating lizard people.

That's his demographic.

And talking like that isn't going to sway them towards your council.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

That's his demographic.

Okay. Your crazy,.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

R

Unless there is another choice that isn't Progressive insanity.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Trump in 2020

I also voted Trump for 2016

And I so hope to see a true RED WAVE this election cycle. I would love to see every Democrat eventually voted out of office and the ENTIRE Democrat party dissolved.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Trump.

I did not vote that way in16, but given the last few years, I must. It's the only way I legally show my disdain for the democrats. I

Kind of off subject, but when Obama got elected, against my wishes, I like so many other people said "okay, he won fair and square, let's see what he can do" and that was purely out of respect for the office and the man. I didn't like the petty things the Republicans tried, such as the birthers and how much golf he played. I was hoping the same would be true for trump, But the democrats absolutely can not let it go that he's the president. That in and if itself seals the deal for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Who's trying to sway anyone?

If it was up to me Trump supporters would wear him like a millstone around their necks for the rest of their lives. After two years plus of them lying and stretching the truth while trying to beat me over the head with it every bit of sympathy I have is gone.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That's his demographic.

You have a source for your "seeing" ?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Who's trying to sway anyone?

If it was up to me Trump supporters would wear him like a millstone around their necks for the rest of their lives. After two years plus of them lying and stretching the truth while trying to beat me over the head with it every bit of sympathy I have is gone.

Stretching the truth? I don't think that means what you think it means. But since your out of sympathy anyway, good. I would wear that millstone proudly.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thread update.

6 for Trump
1 for Not Trump.

It doesn't look good for the Not Trump crowd so far, just like in the real world.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

People are claiming that Trump is losing support. 

I know you posted this with noble intentions, but you do realize that by even echoing what these morons are saying is furthering their goal, right?

MSM subversive tactic #2628182:

Make a statement that a small minority believes to be true and suggest that it is the opinion of the majority.

Example: "Trump's base admits that his sanity is slipping."

Is it true? No.

Do they want it to be true? Of course.

Will it be echoed in the 4AM narrative prep delivered to every MSM outlet daily? Yep.

Will the 20% of Americans who hate Trump believe it and smugly boast about it? Yep.

Rinse and repeat.

Trump will crush it 2020. He gains more support every day. And I say this while residing deep behind enemy lines in the heart of NYC. Because it's objective reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Saving my vote for myself just in case I got to jump in at the last minute.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join