It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the conspiracy crowd finally abandoning trump???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As a member of the conspiracy crowd, I can say I've never been a fan.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Minnesota is a liberal state. Minneapolis is the most liberal area in the state. I've lived in Minnesota most of my life. People are standing up. Those that didn't care to get involved before. We've had enough of the liberal bs. You guys are waking the giant.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hell, he could probably make Obama his running mate and I wouldnt abandon him. As long as he keeps doing what he is doing he's got my vote

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Nope. They're just burying their heads deeper into the sand.

I wouldn't expect any less. To believe he's what right wing propaganda tells you doesn't make you the sharpest knife in the drawer in the first place.

Damn dude, that’s brutal coming from someone that made an avatar of themselves trying to crawl back under the rock from which you came.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Lucky109

But if there are a lot of protestors, doesn’t that negate the fact it is a sell out?!?!

Hell some of the tickets are likely protestors know that you mention it..

If the place sells 10,000 tickets , but 5,000 people protest.. that is only +5,000, not plus 10,000.

Why would you buy a ticket if you're a protestor? Don't those losers just sit outside and look for targets to assault when they are outnumbered?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Trump beat over 20 republicans, most of them professional politicians, to get to the general election against Hillary.

Hillary couldn't even win the Dem ticket without cheating. Funneling DNC money away from Bernie, leaked questions, etc.

Trump only got elected because of the erosion of the government ever since Bill Clinton was in office. If things were going the way we wanted we wouldn't need somebody like Trump to turn it around.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
Trump beat over 20 republicans, most of them professional politicians, to get to the general election against Hillary.

Hillary couldn't even win the Dem ticket without cheating. Funneling DNC money away from Bernie, leaked questions, etc.

Trump only got elected because of the erosion of the government ever since Bill Clinton was in office. If things were going the way we wanted we wouldn't need somebody like Trump to turn it around.

Yep, if we had politicians that were honest, not corrupt and putting citizens first, I don’t think Trump would be president. The fact that he is says a lot about what our government has become. The people that don’t want him in office have no one to blame but themselves for him being there.

But I think he’s doing a good job regardless.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: DBCowboy

Leave Joshua.. I mean Johnny alone.

He took high school debate classes, be careful.

Once fought--and beat up--Corn Pop and his gang too. Something like that if I recall. Drug deal gone bad, pool cue to heads, elaborate & graphic descriptions of his badass fighting techniques. So epic took 3 threads to tell it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I thought conservatives deified trolls?!?! Lol

They elected one.

No , We Elected a Leader , and the Leader is Leading the Nation as WE the People Requested .

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The Democrats are the conspiracy theorists, same with the MSM reporters. They got us so beat here at ATS it is not even funny.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

No, still love President Trump 🇺🇸

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

BWAHAHAHA

It's the persistent dullness of thought that gives your new identity away...but the adolescent "BWAHHAHA" is an added "tell."
You saw that too? "That is rich" is another telling line, I honestly think its JC.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

And it is irrelevant since your evidence is anecdotal regardless..

Also , I am expecting the trend of trump accusing people of felonies that he neither proves or prosecuted anyone over..

And I think that is a very safe bet.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

WHAT?!?!

lol only a conservative would be in the vast majority on ATS, have relatively every hard core conservative on here is a mod, and yet still cannot help but play the victim card lol.

That is conservatism 101..

“I have just been destroyed by the media.. my life is ruined... now I’m gonna take my millions to the country club and watch other people work while I’m spending!!”

Lol

Hell look at how many “ victims “ are now a hundred times more rich and famous ONLY for playing the victim card..

Jordan Peterson , Sam Harris, Dave ruben and basically a laundry list of C list actors who failed in Hollywood so now they play the token conservative for work.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

So who has trump prosecuted to drain the swamp??

What??

No one?!?!

Not Anyone?!?!

You mean trump is “draining the swamp”, but has not held one person accountable for corruption?!?!

How does that work exactly?

Liberals scream no to investigating anyone who is a D, and then talk about the lack of progress in getting to people when they yell impeach with any bit of progress.

Question, if Biden did do something wrong, should it not be investigated so we know?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Have never voted in a presidential election, I'll be voting in this one for Trump however. Not that I believe it'll count, but that I know it'll be the right vote to cast.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

WHAT?!?!

lol only a conservative would be in the vast majority on ATS, have relatively every hard core conservative on here is a mod, and yet still cannot help but play the victim card lol.

That is conservatism 101..

“I have just been destroyed by the media.. my life is ruined... now I’m gonna take my millions to the country club and watch other people work while I’m spending!!”

Lol

Hell look at how many “ victims “ are now a hundred times more rich and famous ONLY for playing the victim card..

Jordan Peterson , Sam Harris, Dave ruben and basically a laundry list of C list actors who failed in Hollywood so now they play the token conservative for work.

Look at how the Media and liberals are spinning everything to fit their agenda, they believe that Trump's presidency is a rein of supremacy, they think the conservatives who voted for trump are dumb. That is far from true, they believe in something not real, they are thinking there is a conspiracy when there is none.

Actually here on ATS there is discussion about things and some predictions of what could happen. This site is not really a conspiracy site, it is more of a place of discussion about all sorts of things. I see people discussing UFOs, but most people are actually trying to figure out what they actually are. Same with birds in the Mars pictures, we are actually breaking more conspiracies and trying to get to what is really happening here than starting conspiracies. Most of the conspiracies started here are not really conspiracies, it is people who are challenging consensus of the time.

A conspiracy is something that usually is not real, we discuss things that society is blind to more than conspiracies here.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm all in with Yang. So put me down as a no for Trump. Of course, I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 either so it's not like I've abandoned him. If anything, I'm more open than ever to Trump because I'm abandoning the authoritarians that have taken control of the democratic party. I just have a hard time casting a vote for Trump because 1) he's a nutbar and 2) a Trump re-election means more political capital for the illiberal social fascists on the left that are hellbent on destroying liberal democracy and western civilization as we know it.
edit on 29-9-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

What is he doing?!?!

He has given big wigs a tax cut....

The present economy is the tail end of Obama’s policies, trumps policies should be really starting to take effect now, so that still remains to be seen.

He has prosecuted NO ONE, as far as Draining the swamp. There is no one he has hired that will not be replaced by the next incoming president.

All his executive orders can be undone just as quickly as he did Obama’s..

Oh and he has build zero wall... something I actually thought he would get done personally..

It would be his Roman emperors monument to outlast the ages...

But nope...

And if he does not win again, that is the end of his accomplishments

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Literally nothing Trump has been accused of has been proven true.

The playbook is the media runs the story 24/7 for a couple weeks until all the sheep believe it's true, even though factually it's not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join