It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the conspiracy crowd finally abandoning trump???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

The Minneapolis arena is expanding, in order to accommodate the huge crush of Trump Supporters requesting tickets for the recently announced October 10th "Keep America GRRRREAT!" extravaganza!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: Liquesence So those unnamed people and Trump all colluded with Russia to steal the election or what? What was their end game? I don't think I've heard this story.

They welcome it, and accepted it, yes.

If you only listen to Fox and Brietbart Propaganda of course you wouldn't hear that story. Because all they talk about is Hillary.

edit on 28-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think I should go. I just live about an hour away. My grandparents and mother would love to go with me I bet.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: Liquesence So those unnamed people and Trump all colluded with Russia to steal the election or what? What was their end game? I don't think I've heard this story.

If you only listen to Fox and Brietbart Propaganda of course you wouldn't hear that story. Because all they talk about is Hillary.

Oh, I didn't know that. I don't listen to Fox or Breitbart, and I thought Hillary was dead or something. Please tell me more.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Oh, I didn't know that. I don't listen to Fox or Breitbart, and I thought Hillary was dead or something. Please tell me more.

What would you like to hear, LesMis?
edit on 28-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

How they stole the election and colluded with Russia. I do like robots and pirates also.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Trump never was a Goldwater Republican...my choice of political persuasion

in fact he is a Democrat liberal that switched to Republican for the 2016 election cycle

the voting lines were too crowded for me to vote & I had not brought my wheel chair to wait in comfort

so add Trump to my long list of people I had not helped elect President

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Dear Johnny, please ask your mommy to hide all sharp objects and remove your shoe laces and belts from the premises. Because when this latest Leftie bomb blows up in the Dems faces I'm afraid your current giddiness will once again turn to despair and I wouldn't want you to harm yourself

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I think I should go. I just live about an hour away. My grandparents and mother would love to go with me I bet.

You might as well. The opportunity to see America's most successful President in person is special.

Here's the link for tickets: www.donaldjtrump.com...

Get them ASAP.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've honestly had farts with more substance than your OP.
!

That's why you wear depends isn't it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Thank you. I'm going to get my 2 tickets and take whoever would like to also go with me. It would be interesting. I bet there will be a lot of protestors out there. That sounds right up my alley.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I dunno , why don't you travel America and go to All 50 States and ask them Personally ? I bet you will be quite Surprised by some of the Answers you get to the ones you are asking here in this Pointless Trolling Thread Sonny........

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

On what planet is the ticket sales of one rally relevant?!?!

I will raise you the fact that he barely beat hillary Clinton last time, and there is no politician in America today as unpopular as Hillary Clinton.. period..

The democrats ran the worst possible candidate, and trump still lost the popular vote and barely won the whole thing.

Good luck, trump will need it... ANYONE is a tougher opponent than Hillary..

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Huh?
Rassmusan - 53% approval. LOL

For what exactly?

I go to pains to a decent average to date...and you just stick up a something that conservatives like to lean on, probably ...God knows why, Rassmusan doesn't think to much about the likes of Trump..and they wonder why themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

BWAHAHAHA..

“How come you don’t spend tens of thousands of dollars to travel the country collecting anecdotal accounts...”

There are probably 3 logical fallacies there lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yet she was the democrats choice.

🤓

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

538 does the best compilation polls..

Conservatives would rather only see the things that don’t poop all over their world views.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

And a VERY bad one for sure... literally the worst choice imaginable.. her own husband doesn’t like her... and she is globally known for being a cuckhold , an evolutionary sign of weakness..

And yet 3 million more Americans voted for her..

Against ANYONE else trump loses.. I think the only reason they let her run at all is all the money she was donating and they thought trump was soooo bad this election was a gimme..

And it probably was... for anyone not named Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

But if there are a lot of protestors, doesn’t that negate the fact it is a sell out?!?!

Hell some of the tickets are likely protestors know that you mention it..

If the place sells 10,000 tickets , but 5,000 people protest.. that is only +5,000, not plus 10,000.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I thought conservatives deified trolls?!?! Lol

They elected one.

edit on 28-9-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join