It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the conspiracy crowd finally abandoning trump???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is not from studies... just 1+1= 2 , logic and anecdotal evidence, but when trump was first elected, I had this theory..

That the conspiracy communities support for a politician could not survive that politician being in charge, because if your guy is in charge and does not make big changes and hold the corrupt accountable. The conspiracy community will abandon you..

You cannot have big conspiracy theories when your guy is in charge unless he is in on it.

For example..

During the Iraq war and bush W. Era the conspiracy community firmly leaned left.. I know that because that is when I joined the conspiracy community, at the end of Bush’s second term..

Well the Conspiracy crowd abandoned Obama and started leaning right VERY FAST during his 2 terms..by the end of his terms there were very few hard left conspiracy theorists.. relatively of course.

Well I will be the first to admit , this did not happen as fast as it did with Obama. In fact I would still put the majority of the conspiracy community in trumps lap, presently at least..

However, I think that may finally be changing..

I think the fact trump has backed up ZERO of his accusations and has held no one accountable is finally catching up...

Maybe?

+48 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No. His support is growing at ever-increasing speed. Walkaways are actually running away. Drain The Swamp!! Peace.

edit on 28-9-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
No. His support is growing at ever-increasing speed. Walkaways are actually running away. Drain The Swamp!! Peace.

So when will this swamp be drained, has it even started yet?

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Maxine , is that you ?

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I think the fact trump has backed up ZERO of his accusations and has held no one accountable is finally catching up...

Zero??? What are you talking about?
Um......Mueller - NO collusion & NO obstruction. President Trump was right about that and he is obviously right about the current Ukraine witch hunt. LOL He has been correct about everything so far.

People will be held accountable. He keeps saying so and I believe him. It's coming.....

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

No.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No, we're abandoning people like you.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So who has trump prosecuted to drain the swamp??

What??

No one?!?!

Not Anyone?!?!

You mean trump is “draining the swamp”, but has not held one person accountable for corruption?!?!

How does that work exactly?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

BWAHAHAHA

ISthat supposed to be a rebuttal?!!

You know you have to make some form of counterpoint if you want to feel
All superior...

That is like a grade school child saying “I know you are but what am I” then walking away feeling like they “nailed it!”

BWAHAHAHA

that is rich.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

BWAHAHAHA

ISthat supposed to be a rebuttal?!!

You know you have to make some form of counterpoint if you want to feel
All superior...

That is like a grade school child saying “I know you are but what am I” then walking away feeling like they “nailed it!”

BWAHAHAHA

that is rich.

^^^^ Grade school bully taunting, How very mature of you....and hypocritical too.

SMH

link   

I think he pretty much nailed it.

link   

I think he pretty much nailed it.

link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

the swamp constantly replenishes itself, it is self - levelling. it cannot be 'drained'.

+4 more 
link   
James Comey was a swamp monster that protected Clinton, he is gone.

NEXT

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

BWAHAHAHA AGAIN!!!

Lol..

You say “trump is draining the swamp!”

I say “who has trump held accountable for corruption for you to be justified in claiming he is draining the swamp?!?”

And your reply??

“Well trump hasn’t been prosecuted for the things he has been accused of....”

What does that have to do with the fact trump has done NOTHING to draft n the swamp..

I never claimed trump had been prosecuted.. in fact he cannot be prosecuted until he is impeached, so that isn’t even a valid response..it cannot be proof of innocence that he hasn’t been prosecuted, when he cannot be prosecuted..

Lmao

But along those lines like 12 trump friends have been prosecuted for corruption since his election..

manafort, Flynn, Lewandowski.. all charged and convicted..

Who has trump charged and or convicted on the left??

No one

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Gone home to spend his millions and enjoy his speaking fees, TV appearances and country club life style...maybe lol!

PLEASE GOD HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE LIKE THAT!!

PS the president can hire and fire all law enforcement heads, that is not proof of malfeasance or corruption .. exactly as every trump supporter pointed out when the obstruction stuff was going on..
edit on 28-9-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

No one?!?!

Not Anyone?!?!

So all the people from the FBI & CIA who are no longer working don't count?
Comey, McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker & Dan Coats to name just a few. LOL

Jail Time is next on the agenda. LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Um......Mueller - NO collusion & NO obstruction. President Trump was right about that

Incorrect. Mueller said neither, nor did his report.

But peddle your Fake BS as you see fit if it makes you feel better.
edit on 28-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You know during the almost 3 year Mueller witchhunt we would ask the same question when are they gonna get him when is it gonna be done why havnt they charged him yet.

You guys kept screaming Investigations take time just wait its coming LOl.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

His popular support is the lowest of the low at an average 40% over his years thus far...that is the only thing that draining.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join