It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What law did Trump allegedly break with his current Ukrainian faux pas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Arguing about it here is going to solve everything.
People get so worked up over thing way the hell out of their control.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

To save you some time I'll go ahead and address your previous assertion that the President can classify whatever he wants, whenever he wants, for whatever reason. That being said, since its obvious nothing in the call pertained to national security, and as many have said that what was in the transcript wasn't criminal in any way: why would Trump move to lock this down and hide it so quickly before it came out?

Seriously, I could go no further here...I am sure someone probably responded by now, but my god! I voted for Bill Clinton and I wasn't worried then. Just as I am not worried now about Trump.

Impeachment....a slap on the wrist and a fine...and what? Life goes on...Trump continues being president ...it is a nothing burger. Same-o same -o.

Nixon was a fool to resign...but then in reflection republicans do have integrity and hold back not wanting to make waves. Dems have always shown they have the balls to slant their superiority.

Trump is different....he is no republican and never has been. He has always been a real democrat his whole life. Democrats today...ha...they are not democrats...moved to far left listening to the sweet communistic whisper.

I am not worried though...every generation disagrees with their previous generation...I watch my grandsons and realize that there is great hope in the future. Our forefathers were intelligent and the balance created makes it possible to always overcome tyranny within a decade at the most.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I really have empathy for you because I remember how painful the days were when Clinton was being impeached. 

Seriously? I can see why it might have been painful for Clinton, being under the spot light; although I doubt it was even all that painful for him. Why would it have been painful for anyone else (except maybe Hillary). It sounds like some people take their politics and party way to seriously. It reminds me of how silly people look when they cry because their favorite sports team loses the big game.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: shooterbrody

You mean trumps DOJ says that, right??

The DOJ where every bigwig is a trump appointee??

Lol....

Nope
The doj headed by the ag confirmed by the senate.
Too bad for you it appears you missed civics class.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: shooterbrody

So out of curiosity, what is your justification behind Fox News journalists and Fox News commentators selling totally opposing views of reality??

Just in the names they are telling you who is lying..

Commentators: can say whatever opinion bs they want without sourcing or being required to tell the truth..

Journalists: are only supposed to give the sourced facts, get fired if caught lying and are not supposed to put much opinion in it at all...

Hmmmm... so why do the ones “allowed” to lie support trump.

While the ones who are not “allowed” to lie point out his lies...

It is literally slap in the face obvious.

I dont watch much fox news
You shouldn't either.

The tv lies

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It's too bad because I really do prefer Trump over Pence. I would rather have a social liberal over a right-wing religious conservative any day of the week.

Agreed.

I don't believe failing to impeach will actually hurt the dems at the voting box. So I'm hoping they fail.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It depends on if they act like rabid animals during the impeachment investigation, or with the dignity such a solemn/weighty process deserves.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You space your sentences to much. lol

Makes them hard to read.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
FYI: CNN Analyst/Anti-Trumper Carl Bernstein alerts viewers that:

AG William Barr is preparing to deliver PROOF of "Deep State Conspiracy" to take down President Trump.

Source: www.westernjournal.com...

How will the House Impeachment process play-out after this HUGE reveal?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Let me get this straight. So Joe Biden holds a billion dollars in aid to Ukraine hostage until their prosecutor looking into his son's business dealings in their country gets replaced. The Ukrainians acquiesce. No prosecutor is worth a billion dollars, right? Forward to this year, Trump asks the new Ukraine president to look into what happened. The Ukraine gets a lot of money and material from the US so why wouldn't they? Is it political and petty? Yes. But...

This is what nations do. This is what diplomacy looks like. It sure isn't pretty and I am not a fan. But to pretend it is new or unusual is myopic at best.

If somehow, magically, world leaders and diplomats we be honest, open, and ruled out military intervention as an option? That would be a great day. If history is any indication, I don't see it coming anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

i cant be the only one to spell it out like this..am i?

FEC regulation prohibits “provid[ing] substantial assistance in the solicitation” of a contribution from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.
FECA defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.”

trump asked for a favor.

a favor is not a service.....nor is it a "THING" OF V A L U E.....though it has value...it is not a tangible thing of value used for ones weath.

fa·vor
/ˈfāvər/
noun

an act of kindness beyond what is due or usual.
"I've come to ask you a favor"

in the above post it states thing of value CONTRIBUTED.......

TRUMP ASK FOR A FAVOR TO LOOK INTO UKRAINE'S OWN AFFAIRS ABOUT THE PROSECUTION AND CORTRUPTION FOR THIER OWN BETTERMENT.... NOT HIS NOR HIS CAMPAIGN

.a)Whoever, directly or indirectly, knowingly causes or attempts to cause any person to make a contribution of a thing of value (including services) for the benefit of any candidate or any political party, by means of the denial or deprivation, or the threat of the denial or deprivation, of—

AGAIN..A FAVOR IS NOT A SERVICE..AND THAT IS WHAT TRUMP ASKED

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
So your claim that Republicans are in bed were countered by actions which harm and killed their citizens, and your rebuttal is everyone creates proxy wars?? Well no #, but you have failed to explain anything to corroborate being in bed with Russians.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Now A dam Schiff wants the TRUMP-PUTIN Phone records and transcripts!

LOL: www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The US CIA is involved and they being a covert agency who knows?
Some kind of national test with lots of click bait would be my guess.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Who Trump or the US?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join