It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What law did Trump allegedly break with his current Ukrainian faux pas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: dfnj2015

Is this going to be one of those threads that you like to abandon?

I'm not going to hang here forever. So far nothing but predictable pissing contest answers. If there's something worth commenting on I might jump in. I've said what I wanted to say in the OP.

edit on 28-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Well,
First off,
Trump has stood with the Mafia in his past...one Mafia guy at least, worked for him.

You can't criticize politicians in New Jersey too much or you will be swimming with the fitches.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Too bad the doj disagrees with your assessment.
You know the subject matter experts.

Nice try tho.

It's not me. I'm not the expert. From the referenced link the OP:

"President Trump, in a July 25 phone call, seemingly solicited a “contribution” from Ukraine President Zelensky in the form of an investigation into Joe Biden.
President Trump’s July 25 phone call was not an isolated incident—it was the tip of the iceberg. As detailed in the Common Cause complaint, Rudy Giuliani and others (Victoria Toensing, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman) have for months been meeting with Ukraine officials urging them to investigate Joe Biden. President Trump has seemingly for months directed and conspired with Giuliani in the illegal solicitation of a contribution from foreign nationals.
The whistleblower complaint confirms that the July 25 phone call was the tip of the iceberg—that “over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials” had informed the whistleblower of various facts related to President Trump’s solicitation of foreign interference in the 2020 presidential election."

It doesn't matter what I think. All that matters is what the judges and justice department do about it. Is sure looks and sounds like quid quo pro type corruption.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The bottomline is simple. As It appears whether it just be a farce, to remain obstructive, to stop the progress of civil evolution or something real and substantial, however all this ends up will not be something positive for mankind. In a sense democracy and or a republic is not the best idea of government for a free society. Especially when our government is corrupt. Just observe the past 5 years of us history. What is most concerning is when the truth is presented the opposing party and it’s mindless followers do not care nor listen, and also the system that is corrupt has no corrective measure to correct it, it ends up just being a waste of the people’s money and a failure to the people they our leaders are suppose to lead. Anarchy in a sense already exists in Washington. I see nothing but actions being made that push our prosperity further from what it is defined to be. Something radical is slowly being born... I assure you it is coming...
edit on 28-9-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was thrilled when Trump won, and delighted watching the losers have nervous breakdowns after the 2016 election. I still watch videos of the meltdowns.

Unfortunately, they seem to have recovered and are angrier than ever. Hopefully they'll just "check out" after losing again, in November 2020.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
US and Ukraine Treaty doc 106-6, signed by President Bill Clinton, with Senator Joe Biden voting yes:

“The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records, and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state. I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable consideration to the Treaty and give its advice and consent to ratification.” Bill Clinton.

Just because Biden is running for president doesn't give him immunity from investigation or prosecution. President Trump is the chief law enforcer of the United States, this is his job. Who else would you expect to investigate the current accusations against Biden?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: shooterbrody

You mean the “Fox News experts “ say that???

Oh wait even judge Neapolitano said it was illegal ON FOX NEWS!!!

In fact... all the people who claim the title of journalist and not commentator all agree it is inherently illegal..

Sheep smith, Chris Wallace, napolitano..

Hmmmm... only the Sean hannities and Jesse waters type commentators say it is legal....

Hmmm it is almost like Fox News it telling you their commentators are lying?!?!

Nope
Doj
Sorry for your confusion, tho it appears intentional.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Something radical was always coming...

People have been saying “robots would take the jobs “ for almost a century.

They were not wrong, just early.

I see no scenario where over half the population is unemployed in the next few decades , barring a major economic shift..

Businesses are based on making a profit, NOT PAYING EMPLOYEES and automation is far more profitable..

And it is not a political thing.. it is a progress thing. It has been coming since we sharpened the first stick.

The problem is that does not work in a society that hates anyone who does not work as hard as they do...

If you do not work you don’t deserve food.. shelter .. schooling for your children and for damn sure do not deserve ANY creature comforts.

That doesn’t work when there are no jobs no matter your work ethic.. well not no jobs, but far less than the able bodied community needs.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

President Trump is the chief law enforcer of the United States, this is his job. Who else would you expect to investigate the current accusations against Biden?

Yea laws within' the US. Not looking to foreign nations to meddle in the US's own affairs. Biden obviously did wrong and Trump was looking into it, he NEEDED to look abroad to gain information. It's not his intention to get information, it's HOW he was going about it to gain the information.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You mean trumps DOJ says that, right??

The DOJ where every bigwig is a trump appointee??

Lol....

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So out of curiosity, what is your justification behind Fox News journalists and Fox News commentators selling totally opposing views of reality??

Just in the names they are telling you who is lying..

Commentators: can say whatever opinion bs they want without sourcing or being required to tell the truth..

Journalists: are only supposed to give the sourced facts, get fired if caught lying and are not supposed to put much opinion in it at all...

Hmmmm... so why do the ones “allowed” to lie support trump.

While the ones who are not “allowed” to lie point out his lies...

It is literally slap in the face obvious.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Bicent

Something radical was always coming...

People have been saying “robots would take the jobs “ for almost a century.

They were not wrong, just early.

I see no scenario where over half the population is unemployed in the next few decades , barring a major economic shift..

Businesses are based on making a profit, NOT PAYING EMPLOYEES and automation is far more profitable..

And it is not a political thing.. it is a progress thing. It has been coming since we sharpened the first stick.

The problem is that does not work in a society that hates anyone who does not work as hard as they do...

If you do not work you don’t deserve food.. shelter .. schooling for your children and for damn sure do not deserve ANY creature comforts.

That doesn’t work when there are no jobs no matter your work ethic.. well not no jobs, but far less than the able bodied community needs.

Not quite my meaning but thanks for thinking about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

What did biden do wrong???

What law did Biden break?? Can’t be campaign finance because he did not run again.

The only thing Biden is accused of is that he son got a job he was not qualified for, according to conservatives, but I’ll buy that..

Nepotism is not illegal... Kushner was put in charge of the entire Middle East.. that wasn’t illegal either..

Trump was fishing and hoping to get lucky and got caught.... and did not get lucky since Ukraine says Hunter and Joe are totally clean..

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Seemingly is a speculative description designed to cater to your inner wishes. The references you posted are editorial opinion pieces in specific to the line you quoted.

Those were were not written by any legislative or legal authority. They were written by an editor seeking to influe ce a targeted population, just like the GEC mission clearly states is the goal.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Use his son perhaps? Laws may have not been broken on his behalf but the moral and ethical reasons do tell a tale.

Back in the ol' days using family was grounds for war.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
We should investigate Biden to determine laws were broken. Quite frankly though, his own words confirm witness tampering, and obstruction of justice. Both of which were in direct interference of a foreign governments affairs.

The Democrats are dispicable for protecting the admitted extortionist for political reasons. Yea add that one too, textbook definition of extortion/blackmail.

On the flip side, POTUS literally simply said there should be renewed inquiry into that very extortion, witness tampering, and obstruction during a private conversation with a foreign leader.

I wish Democrats would cease attempting to overthrow the government of the USA on behalf of foreign powers like China and Russia.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I wish Democrats would cease attempting to overthrow the government of the USA on behalf of foreign powers like China and Russia.

Yes, that's why China is public enemy number one right now, and Russia is basically in bed with the republicans?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: underwerks
You and your kind are embarrassments. I mean that seriously. Do not procreate.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers.

Debate is useless with you people. Trolling and insults are much closer to what you deserve.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why do you keep repeating unproven claim's?? Please define in bed with Russians, because Russian PMC's were killed in February 2018 by an American onslaught for daring to cross the Euphrates river in Syria. And interestingly enough, the recent week of unreported by msm airstrikes in Libya against allegedly ISIS are in the same areas where more Russian PMC's have suddenly shown evidence of being in.

I repeat, there are multiple instances of Russian PMC'S being killed by American bombs in Syria and Libya, and not by accident. Go to my 2018 thread which covered the incident. If we are in bed with Russians, explain why our armed forces are killing their military cirizens in international battlefields??

You can follow oded Berkowitz who is an Israeli intelligence analyst on Twitter to see the presence of multiple Wagner and other Russian PMC's operating in the areas where these strikes against allegedly ISIS occurred??

I doubt you can make sense of any of this because the msm is not telling you how to think and feel about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Russia, saudi Arabia and the us have been creating proxy wars all over the world to still full out conflict. Mix that in with us dominance over the middle east you get what's going on today. Deny it or ignore it, it happens, or had happened. Wake up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join