It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st-Hand Requirement Deleted from Form Just 2 Days Before Complaint

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

It is a shame. And it would seem both sides do it since you just did it to me. I served in two branches, Air Force and the Army, two wars, Desert Storm and Enduring Freedom. 5 overseas tours between them and I would never demean any one's service, not yours nor anyone else's.

It's just a simple fact, the Constitution which I swore to defend multiple times does not allow heresay testimony. It's also a fact that the UCMJ does allow for heresay testimony. Sometimes facts get in the way of our personal agendas, just another fact in life, it's okay, you will learn

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Attention Please:

Knock off the personal attacks and tit for tat or you will be at risk of being Posting Banned. You are not in the Mud Pit and even there personal attacks are not on topic or allowed.

Be warned and do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

That was part of what I was getting at...and there are also many things you get a right to as a civilian that you do not as state property. Nothing aginst the military in anyway...but those trials always seemed kind of more a who you know and less what you did type of thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: HanyManny
Looks like a lot of barracks lawyers who never served are chiming in here.

Take it from me, even a rumor among the troops of a fragging is heavily investigated, and punished if true. Put on some boots sometime if you want to find out what it is like.

Put the shield away Captain America, there are far smarter people than yourself on these boards.

Might serve you well to actually LEARN something from them from time to time.

Can you prove those people are far smarter, I doubt it
Just far more cunning, you have to be to survive there

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
No, you got that wrong, what you do with your post is 2nd: Distract.

You distract from the fact that no one here wrote that the form was used for that whistleblow.

It is kind of fascinating how you even cheer towards the destruction of your law system, moral guidelines and what not.

To the informed reader, it is quiet obvious what this is about.

-Blur the lines between truth and hearsay
-The Dec. 2018 change by Pelosi
-The upcoming "impeachment", where it is not even sure yet what they are impeaching about, but it is sure, that they will "remove" him from office.

I hope for your country that this poisonous excuse of a party called the democrats -in its current hateful and untrusteable behavior- will either get their stuff together, or implode like the hot air balloon it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
And when the new rules are going to affect them, and sooner or later they will, they will just change them again to their advantage.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: letni

i realise that critical thnking is generally shunned in political threads , but :

do you have any actual evidence ?

have you even considered that :

knowing that the form had bee changed ENABLED the aledged " whistleblower " to file thier complaint based on 2nd hand information

previously they were powerless - and could do nothinng legally - but hey - new form = a chance to act

or is that too sane for ATS on a sunday morning ?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The question is why those rules were changed in the first place.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here is another resource on the subject.

thefederalist.com...

The fact that this revision to the complaint form is so recent is pretty damning evidence of a effort to effect a coup against this president and now implicates the ICIG in the plot.
edit on 0110110101 by machineintelligence because: added content

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Only to people with some measure of critical thinking left to them after all the years of brain washing in schools I am afraid that number has shrunk alarmingly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join