It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment...think about it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They desperately want a financial crash to use against Trump for political purposes.

They don't care who gets hurt.

They crave chaos.

They want 2020 😃

They are AZZHOLES who will pay dearly when Attorney General Barr drops the hammer.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

Although I doubt very seriously that the current Senate would vote in favor of impeachment, depending of course on what the House investigations turn up, being as enthralled as they are to Trump.

It would likely require beyond extraordinary evidence of impeachable activity and entail near-zero risk of political blow-back.

I actually believe that impeachment of this administration would go a very long way toward restoring the world’s confidence in the stability of the US government, and that would have a very beneficial effect in restoring the US’s status as the world’s dominant superpower.
edit on 28-9-2019 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
They desperately want a financial crash to use against Trump for political purposes.

They don't care who gets hurt.

They crave chaos.

They want 2020 😃

They are AZZHOLES who will pay dearly when Attorney General Barr drops the hammer.

Barr is corrupt. He doesn't care about the rule of law, he only cares about protecting Trump. And he's knee deep in this. That's why the system has broken down because those around trump care about more protection and loyalty than the United States of America.
edit on 28-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Reported this evening: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will not bring impeachment to the Senate floor, IF one of the articles clears the House.

The ultimate ball buster plan would be to not bring it to the floor, and then do some hearings that prove all the BS accusations fake 😃

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bring it to the Senate, have Trump walk in the the Stone Cold theme because it is gonna go down like that. Every time Trump drops another one, Jim Ross will yell out Stunner! or The rattlesnake just struck again.

It will be a slobberknocker.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You leftists are literally insane and don't live in the real world. I feel sorry for you honestly, I would hate myself if I was as stupid as the left.

Jaden
edit on 28-9-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The plan is to bring down Trump's popularity to a point Hillary is comfortable with running yet again .
Look at the players .
Look at the mindset.

I agree with this. I have seen Hillary in the news the last few days poking her head out of the little rat hole in which she lives.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
*If* it were to go to the Senate, and *if* it were approved... three words:

President Michael Pence

If you think the left is freaking out over Trump, that would be nothing compared to the tantrums of a Pence presidency.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Impeachment, think about it....
Imp=small demon
Each=consisting of two or more
Ment= mentality, mind

That's what I got just by reading the heading.
Just some fun word play....

Seriously though
Impeachment, Brexit, etc = distractions

Don't let these things occupy your mind to much.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Do you remember how you laughed at the thought of Hillary losing?
Do you remember how you taunted and bragged about Kavanaugh not going to be confirmed?
Do you remember how you swore Russian collision was going to take Trump out ?
We do. All of us.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks Dig the word play. Not really worried, just wanted to point out the possibility's to the collective who think it's a good idea.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

But seriously, yeah I do remember that. I also see that every time something like this comes up it’s “Trump is a goner!” even with a lack of evidence, proof, etc....you know, things that people with BRAINS need before definitively making a judgement on the matter.

edit on 30-9-2019 by RandomPerson because: Removed an S

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join