It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment...think about it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Haven't posted for awhile, mostly just lurking around, seeing what's being said.

So they have an impeachment investigation, then they vote on it (if they have the votes.) they may or may not. I think after voting the report's start dropping, regardless of the outcome, then off to the Senate, do you really think it will get past there?

Suppose they somehow pull off an impeachment, then what?

I see a upheaval in world markets, not just Wall Street. I see the collapse of the dollar (might happen regardless).
An upheaval in society, not just in the states. It doesn't really matter who fills the position, once that ball gets rolling there will be no stopping it.

Things aren't getting done in our nation's capital, money being spent over these foolish investigations, innocent people being destroyed, and the constitution being trashed. Do we as Americans really want this?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
They desperately want a financial crash to use against Trump for political purposes.

They don't care who gets hurt.

They crave chaos.

They want 2020 πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Impeachment based on forged form and hearsay?

Fraud of the century!

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni

Fraud of the century!

Fake and planted evidence !! πŸ˜ƒ

Fake allegations πŸ˜ƒ

The whole complaint is a toad πŸ˜ƒ

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The left doesn't care about the American people. That's been obvious for the last 10-12 years. The saddest part is that millions of people would follow them over the cliff.
It's utterly beyond bizarre.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree, wholeheartedly! Sad too! a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni

Fraud of the century!

Except for the call summary dumbass Trump released that corroborated the complaint.

Idiots, the lot.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The democrat party and friends are all spiritually DEAD already, which is why it's happening. Everything they have done they blame Trump for, even what they fabricate against him. The judgement they are sowing for themselves goes beyond what a human being can imagine.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

All of that including all out war is better for the dems and the deep state then being exposed for who they are.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If the US in a Fiat dollar collapse. A member here replied to me about the Fiat dollar once. He called it the greatest pyramid scheme world is ever seen. I agree .

So if we collapse the whole world collapses with us.

Which is the reasons I don’t worry about the national debt at present time .

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You can see that even though the entire impeachment attempt is a dog and pony show there are still many morons that lap it up. Many of them are posters right here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
If the US in a Fiat dollar collapse. A member here replied to me about the Fiat dollar once. He called it the greatest pyramid scheme world is ever seen. I agree .

So if we collapse the whole world collapses with us.

Which is the reasons I don’t worry about the national debt at present time .

I say let it collapse, I think we're about due for a reset. How anyone can have any form of faith in any government, or governmental institution is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The plan is to bring down Trump's popularity to a point Hillary is comfortable with running yet again .
Look at the players .
Look at the mindset.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The plan is to bring down Trump's popularity to a point Hillary is comfortable with running yet again .
Look at the players .
Look at the mindset.

Yet Hillary won the popular vote.

Hmm.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Gothmog
Look at the players .
Look at the mindset.

Yet Hillary won the popular vote.

Hmm.

The Dems and Independents abandoned her in what , 90% ? , of the States ?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No actually, what the call shows is that trump wants to see Justice for the corrupt interference in another nations affairs which Joe biden openly admitted to in a panel discussion.
It's like Shari g intelligence to stop a terrorist attack, which world leaders are fully permitted to do and have done forever. In this case, the people in question are American citizens who openly abused their power and influence to end investigation into criminal/civil legal matters. Technically, Joe Biden, by his own confession admitted to witness tampering and obstruction of justice in that very public discussion panel.
reply to: Liquesence

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog

So they have an impeachment investigation, then they vote on it (if they have the votes.) they may or may not. I think after voting the report's start dropping, regardless of the outcome, then off to the Senate, do you really think it will get past there?

The way I understand it, I don't think it has to get past the senate for Trump to be impeached. The house can impeach him and at the moment its looking very likely that he will in fact be impeached, since the dems can do it with votes to spare. He'll still obviously remain president though.

Whether or not they can get a conviction is the big question... which will need to pass in the senate at a 2/3rd majority.

So its not very likely, at least at this early stage.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

Reported this evening: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will not bring impeachment to the Senate floor, IF one of the articles clears the House.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Impeachment is simply the accusation, the charge, in the House, independent of the Senate. The senate is the "trial" by Jury.

Will the "jury" convict?" I have said no but if Flake's statements are accurate, they might.

I won't count on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join