It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA acted as a "foreign asset" for Russia ahead of 2016 election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BREAKING!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The NRA acted as a 'foreign asset' for Russia ahead of 2016 election: Senate report. NRA leaders promised Russians access to U.S. officials in exchange for Russian business."

"The report could have significant legal implications for the tax-exempt group" - Senator Chuck Schumer

www.alternet.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I canceled my fully paid lifetime membership to the NRA when this news came out. I wrote them a letter and dared them to publish it. They never did. Cowards and shills for the gun industry.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Prolly not.....idk....

Too far of a leap in logical schools of thought

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Whoa there big fella.
You gotta wait two weeks between distraction scandals....

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Even though I'm pro-gun rights to a major extent --- I have despised the NRA's leaders for many years, due to them being a major pro-influencer for drilling and mining opportunities on public lands and National Parks.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yep thats exactly what russia wants. A well armed American population.

Its clearly what they have always wanted. Cant believe I never saw it during the cold war
edit on 28-9-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

I canceled my fully paid lifetime membership to the NRA when this news came out. I wrote them a letter and dared them to publish it. They never did. Cowards and shills for the gun industry.

Hahaha
Did you now?
Do you enjoy tab?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yeah, and they are also big time shills. Who cares if a few kids get killed because of what we sell - we sell macho to old men in the US who feel powerless. They actually are, because if they use our product, they go to jail. Instant immersion into a system filled with minorities - the thing they fear the most.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yeah, and they are also big time shills. Who cares if a few kids get killed because of what we sell - we sell macho to old men in the US who feel powerless. They actually are, because if they use our product, they go to jail. Instant immersion into a system filled with minorities - the thing they fear the most.

Same thing about Abortion who cares if a few kids get killed right?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny
The nra sells something that kills kids?
Do the police know this?
Wow

Do you enjoy tab?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
The nra sells something that kills kids?
Do the police know this?
Wow

Do you enjoy tab?

The NRA should handle abortions.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sure bud, sure.

You paid for a lifetime membership and cancelled, do you think they really care?
🤡

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

Probably so. The only people Americans kill with their guns are each other. It's not like anyone would stand a chance against modern armies.

It's not the Vietnam days anymore. A guerrilla force hiding out somewhere would be scanned by thermal imaging and have a missle placed right in the middle of them before they even heard the drone it came from.

Back to the OP, I think their support of the 2nd amendment is only secondary these days. It's been known for a while that their main purpose is to funnel foreign money to politicians.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Probably so. The only people Americans kill with their guns are each other. It's not like anyone would stand a chance against modern armies.

It's not the Vietnam days anymore. A guerrilla force hiding out somewhere would be scanned by thermal imaging and have a missle placed right in the middle of them before they even heard the drone it came from.

Back to the OP, I think their support of the 2nd amendment is only secondary these days. It's been known for a while that their main purpose is to funnel foreign money to politicians.

Agree. Well thought out.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You're so full of BS I'm embarrassed for you, because you don't seem to have the mental capacity to be embarrassed for yourself.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You severely under estimate how well armed the American population is. more guns than people and thats just the ones they know about.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Really?

Oh I see, "according to a report by Democrats on the Senate Finance Committee"

Hardly a reliable source.

Good day to you.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

“People who buy guns fear minorities”

“People who use guns go to jail”

IQ much?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think i see a boomerang in the distance.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And none of that matters when you can hit someone from miles away with a drone. The battlefield has changed. If there ever was a war against the U.S. Government and all you have are small arms, you're going to be outmatched to the point of absurdity.

We're talking satellite recon, thermal imaging, drone warfare and a lot of things the public doesn't even know about. Look, I support the 2nd amendment and own quite a few guns. But the idea that people can take on the government with a bunch of AR's is crazy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join