It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save America and the world... Impeach Trump now!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

This narcissistic low life's had his fun. His divided 100's of millions of people and destabilized the global economy for no other reason than simple personal gratification... But seriously, whens enough going to be enough?

I think your opening post pretty much sums up how you feel about Trump. Seems like hate to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It seems like the OP's puberty has kicked in and doesn't know left from right anymore? or he's on the other side of the wall?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
Trump will win re-election in a landslide

the end.

Go Buckeyes!

I'd love it. But on election night you'd have to wear ear plugs, the sound of liberal heads popping will be deafening .

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep, you're denying that you've been calling to "lock her up" for over 3 years now. I've seen you do it, I'm not going to source anything because we both know you're a liar for acting like you haven't been, old man. You probably believe your own lies so there's no convincing you either, your delusion won't allow it. 🤣

How many Strozks at bat do you want?

You have had what 5 6 already you are out.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yeah I know it was a cheap shot. I just thought that driving his "point" home with a song by a guy who has convinced (brainwashed?) millions of suburban white kids into believing that they're somehow "gangsta" was hilarious.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I just thought that driving his "point" home with a song by a guy who has convinced (brainwashed?) millions of suburban white kids into believing that they're somehow "gangsta" was hilarious.

I was just going to ignore your original comment, due to its lack of reverence... But "gangsta", WTF are you on about?

The guy based his career on rapping about his women that was always cheating on him and working for minimum wage... in what world is that acting like a "gangsta"?

You don't know what your talking about!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So what is the left going to do when President Trump is impeached, then reelected to the whitehouse

you thought they lost their minds in the last election, just wait.

It will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Just a silly what if thought here but what if Trump was impeached against the will of the people and it caused a full on rebellion...

How many dollars of foreign aid and assistance will continue to leave the US?
Will countries hurt be lack of aid want some payback?
Will countries with an interest in toppling the US join the rebellion?
How many other countries will be invaded or overthrown without the US protection?
With the fog of war making for a fairly lawless situation in the US, what happens to illegals, criminals, due process, etc?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

but what if Trump was impeached against the will of the people and it caused a full on rebellion...

Define "will of the people."

The majority, or?
edit on 29-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The way I see it, the left can’t beat Trump in 2020 so this is their only recourse.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The way I see it, the left can’t beat Trump in 2020 so this is their only recourse.

Thats the truth ruth

Lol
No more tv interviews for rudy

Lol
They are crap

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Just a silly what if thought here but what if Trump was impeached against the will of the people and it caused a full on rebellion...

How many dollars of foreign aid and assistance will continue to leave the US?
Will countries hurt be lack of aid want some payback?
Will countries with an interest in toppling the US join the rebellion?
How many other countries will be invaded or overthrown without the US protection?
With the fog of war making for a fairly lawless situation in the US, what happens to illegals, criminals, due process, etc?

Let's pray it does not come to that. It will be a very bad, but short. The left has no idea the size, strength and will of the silent majority.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Rough estimates say that 140 million US citizens own some 340 million firearms. How little of that group is too many to risk upsetting?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What is the only recourse, impeachment?

If this were Hillary your head would be exploding, I imagine.
edit on 29-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Rough estimates say that 140 million US citizens own some 340 million firearms. How little of that group is too many to risk upsetting?

You did not answer the question. What is the will of the people?

The majority, or now that you bring firearms into the debate (I own firearms), do you mean the will of the people are those with firearms?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Spoken like a Good Little Commie . Gonna be Hard to Impeach the President of the United States when Over Half of his FALSE Accusers are in a Federal Prison . The Roundup is Coming Soon , WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND It .....

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

when Over Half of his FALSE Accusers are in a Federal Prison . The Roundup is Coming Soon

Been hearing that for a while. Wake me up when it actually happens.

WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND It

We the people, do you and yours solely speak for America?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The will of the people is to be free. If they think that freedom is threatened they will fight it. If the people feel this impeachment is contrived they will be upset. No big deal. If they somehow think that Trump was some sort of guard or protection to their freedom, then it becomes a rathe4 dangerous situation.

As for gun owners, that is only one aspect to consider. People asserting control over their area in a lawless time is how you get warlords.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Then go Back to Sleep .

Are you a American Citizen or Not ? I cannot Answer that Question to Foreign Nationals on an International Website , it would be Pointless .. .

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

you said:

but what if Trump was impeached against the will of the people and it caused a full on rebellion...

I asked what the will of the people is.
So how does impeaching Trump threaten their freedom, if

The will of the people is to be free.

Impeaching Trump lessens their freedom?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join