It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save America and the world... Impeach Trump now!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Sylar...is Trump... for them.

I miss the more simple days.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

If I recall the game correctly (we have a copy running around somewhere), you mainly had to survive for around three to five turns and then the tide generally shifted in the US's favor if you were doing it right.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

because the gut (media) tells us orange man bad.

I am thinking it is more of an apricot now days.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

We aren't friends anymore...

That's really sad. And kinda petty.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Haha, but one thing is for sure, he gives a damn about what others think about his looks in a twisted way.

He likes tanning but uses the spray. Everyone ridicules him for it but he gives a damn and continues. A trait I can find likable.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So stop yapping about it and impeach him for Gods sake.

... oh yeah, you have to have a real impeachable offense. I did not have sexual relations with that.. erm.. Ukranian telephone. I hope everyone realizes how hilariously pathetic it is that so many have NO idea that Clinton was impeached. All of that righteous indignation kinda evaporates when you throw that out there. I mean what do folks think impeachment is?? Hell, look it up before you start acting like impeachment is judgement by guillotine.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

After reading this thread and your reply's I'm very sure your not even a U.S. Citizen . U.K maybe ? Impeachment in only a political action which i must say will go no place. All this will do is drag our intelligence community through the mud and may even make them appear to be distrustful in some regards. Many on this board don't even know the policy's set by former president Bill Clinton in the 90's yeah, the president of the United States can call for an investigation if he wants in the Ukraine if it involves corruption with U.S. Agency personal in the Ukraine. It's part of the agreements and policies we have had with the Ukraine since the 1990's which has been in place for long time now. The whistle blower appears to be part of the U.S. intel-community as some media outlets are telling us here in the USA, not mention it also appears very obvious. If so I guarantee you every U.S. intelligence office is thinking to themselves about the CIA-DNI policies and U.S.laws It's not the president that's has broken them. Presidential phone calls are not part of any U.S. intelligence officers duties; nor have they ever has been unless you are a spy. if you ever worked in the intel-community you would know this basic knowledge. This entire orchestrated event appears very well planned for a whistle= blower. I will stop here.

edit on 29-9-2019 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2019 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm an Aussie like the OP. We are allies. We have fought along side the US in the Pacific, in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq to name a few. Donald Trump's trade war is ruining us. He is singlehandedly destroying our economy. People are losing their jobs and committing suicide. He is becoming increasingly despised over here.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

That's ridiculous. Australian exports to China are up because China has a void in supply created by their tariffs on US goods. Like the tariff on US natural gas, coal, and iron ore. And Chinese exports are even cheaper now than before because of a glut.

Step away from the ledge.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Start saving the world and flush out the corruption and peadophiles from the US government...and at state level. That would be a nice wonderful start. Don't you think so?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
impeach him for what exactly ? or is it just for the sake of it ?

The poster is just like every other Liberal. That's all we needed was a post to sum up every Liberals request for the pas 2+ years. They're only asking for impeachment again because it's the same distraction as before. It didn't work then and it won't work now. The Liberals are desperately grasping at straws because they're about to get their @sses handed to them again and they're not smart enough to create a new and inventive distraction. They've run out of tricks...so here we are with impeachment...again. Sigh.

Btw, I have noticed at least by the time of this post there are only 11 starts. The poster doesn't seem to have much support on this one. As usual.
edit on 29-9-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Dude, you're an Eminem fan and you talk about people in a brainwashed slumber. Awesome.

This post wasn't for me, but I thought I might just chime in to remind, that one can like a person and their music without supporting their political beliefs.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So you get your way and impeach lets say.

Who you saving the world for - The communists, The dictators, The Clintons, The muslims?

Best leave him where he is.

Kylie Minogue sang it best - "Better the devil you know".
edit on 29-9-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

they are convinced the narcissist will resign in disgrace and slink off never to be heard form again...

Apparently their education didnt cover what a narcissist is, as well as what impeachment actually can do.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Just watched Schiff on meet the press.

I will sum it up so you dont have to listen to this idiot.

He said they dont have much on the Ukraine thing so they are already looking into impeachment articles based on how Trump is going to "obstruct justice" in the upcoming proceedings that have not happened yet......

Chuck Todd interviewed this guy on national television and didnt ask him once about his buddy that purposely OD homeless black men and then raped them?

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: proximo

This narcissistic low life's had his fun. His divided 100's of millions of people and destabilized the global economy for no other reason than simple personal gratification... But seriously, whens enough going to be enough?

I get it, I really do, the guy seems like a dream come true to a lot of people who lean right. But so does crystal meth at first... so perfect and satisfying in the short term, but completely destructive & soul destroying in the long term.

All the lies, division and venom he spreads on a daily basis for pure personal political gain is no good for anyone, especially America as a whole. His not a savior, he's not interested in fighting for justice or anyone's person freedom.

He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about America, he doesn't even care about humanity... All Trump cares about is Trump!

So wake up from your brainwashed slumber and realize that you've been hoodwinked by a master conman, who's a danger to not only the United States, but the world as a whole.

Impeach Trump now!!!

In no way has he destabilized the economy. Has he hurt China's economy a bit, sure. They deserve it. They treat their workers like crap, monitor and suppress their citizens and all around their government sucks. Global Warming alarmists should hate them and root for their economy to go in the tank, but you don't because you hate America much more.

FYI, I don't hate America at all... In fact, its my second favourite country in the world.

No you just hate anyone and anything associated with Trump. Which just happens to be half of the American public at this point. Maybe even more because of these constant attempts to paint anyone who doesn't wave a progressive banner as a racist, sexist, homophobe...

Leftist will be the biggest factor for Trump's re-election. To see the moral gatekeepers finally get the karma they so dearly deserved is just icing on the cake to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You know what's really, really, really sad about this image..?

If Trump actually did cure cancer, this is exactly how the progressives would react..!!

edit on 29-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep, you're denying that you've been calling to "lock her up" for over 3 years now. I've seen you do it, I'm not going to source anything because we both know you're a liar for acting like you haven't been, old man. You probably believe your own lies so there's no convincing you either, your delusion won't allow it. 🤣

More bs
No source cause all you do is make up lies
You are simply a liar
A poor one at that

Poor little woodenhead maybe someday you will be a real boy

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: proximo

This narcissistic low life's had his fun. His divided 100's of millions of people and destabilized the global economy for no other reason than simple personal gratification... But seriously, whens enough going to be enough?

I get it, I really do, the guy seems like a dream come true to a lot of people who lean right. But so does crystal meth at first... so perfect and satisfying in the short term, but completely destructive & soul destroying in the long term.

All the lies, division and venom he spreads on a daily basis for pure personal political gain is no good for anyone, especially America as a whole. His not a savior, he's not interested in fighting for justice or anyone's person freedom.

He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about America, he doesn't even care about humanity... All Trump cares about is Trump!

So wake up from your brainwashed slumber and realize that you've been hoodwinked by a master conman, who's a danger to not only the United States, but the world as a whole.

Impeach Trump now!!!

In no way has he destabilized the economy. Has he hurt China's economy a bit, sure. They deserve it. They treat their workers like crap, monitor and suppress their citizens and all around their government sucks. Global Warming alarmists should hate them and root for their economy to go in the tank, but you don't because you hate America much more.

FYI, I don't hate America at all... In fact, its my second favourite country in the world.

No you just hate anyone and anything associated with Trump.

Oh, do I now?

So I suppose I have no say in the matter and its up to you to decide who I "hate" then?

Maybe even more because of these constant attempts to paint anyone who doesn't wave a progressive banner as a racist, sexist, homophobe...

Yeah I know, your always just the poor little victim, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Trump will win re-election in a landslide

the end.

Go Buckeyes!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join