It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save America and the world... Impeach Trump now!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
#inorangement

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

So now you are equating Trump supporters to meth addicts? Nice- just when I thought your propaganda could not get any worse. You my dear are a propagandist- own it.

edit on 28-9-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: Grammar- as usual.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Trump will win, and people like the OP will become/remain unproductive whiners in our society.

They will be the deadwood that hinders required change, and eventually rot away, so that people that want this country to survive will prevail.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

So now you are equating Trump supporters to meth addicts? Nice- just when I thought your propaganda could not get any worse. You my dear fried are a propagandist- own it.

Confession is good for the soul. His paragraph about crystal meth sounds like it comes from personal experience...

I get it, I really do, the guy seems like a dream come true to a lot of people who lean right. But so does crystal meth at first... so perfect and satisfying in the short term, but completely destructive & soul destroying in the long term.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
He’s not going to be impeached

Every leftist on this site knows that to be true

And it’s killing them

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

So now you are equating Trump supporters to meth addicts? Nice- just when I thought your propaganda could not get any worse. You my dear fried are a propagandist- own it.

Confession is good for the soul. His paragraph about crystal meth sounds like it comes from personal experience...

I get it, I really do, the guy seems like a dream come true to a lot of people who lean right. But so does crystal meth at first... so perfect and satisfying in the short term, but completely destructive & soul destroying in the long term.

Yep,it is nut balls. Insanity at it's finest.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

President Trump has a higher approval rating after two and a half years than President Obama had. I guess that's not saying much though, because Obama was lying and hiding many scandals at this point in his presidency.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
This narcissistic low life's had his fun. His divided 100's of millions of people and destabilized the global economy for no other reason than simple personal gratification... But seriously, whens enough going to be enough?

All the lies, division and venom he spreads on a daily basis for pure personal political gain is no good for anyone, especially America as a whole. His not a savior, he's not interested in fighting for justice or anyone's person freedom.

He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about America, he doesn't even care about humanity... All Trump cares about is Trump!

So wake up from your brainwashed slumber and realize that you've been hoodwinked by a master conman, who's a danger to not only the United States, but the world as a whole.

Impeach Trump now!!!

I really feel sorry for you. This imaginary hellscape you are living in must be awful.

But, it's total BS. This convinces nobody who is rational.

In no way has he destabilized the economy. Has he hurt China's economy a bit, sure. They deserve it. They treat their workers like crap, monitor and suppress their citizens and all around their government sucks. Global Warming alarmists should hate them and root for their economy to go in the tank, but you don't because you hate America much more.

The division you speak of is 95% created by the media and hollywood. There is nothing real to be angry about with Trump.
Which is why you are incapable of supplying one real example in your diatribe of anything he has done. You are brainwashed and too dumb to even know it.

In what way has being president helped Trump? Really?? You have no answer - because it hasn't. He has more people that hate him than the next 10 most hated people on Earth. His net worth has suffered. But all actual facts about the results of his policies show he has helped the US citizens. Cut tax rates, and improved the economy tremendously. Best unemployment in 50 years, lowered the number of people on welfare. We are not in any wars. There is no way any objective person can say he is doing a bad job.

You are the brainwashed one. How do you not realize that when you cannot back up any of your accusations with evidence? HOW???
edit on 28-9-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24652227]underwerks[/pos please explain to me what obama did for america and what has trump done i read your retrica often so i am curious why you hate trump so much

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
He’s not going to be impeached

Every leftist on this site knows that to be true

And it’s killing them

Ya, but, but...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So now you are equating Trump supporters to meth addicts? Nice- just when I thought your propaganda could not get any worse. You my dear are a propagandist- own it.

No kidding! It’s bad enough that I’m a deplorable racist nazi, now I’m a meth head too? I told DBCowboy word would get out if he used my pic as his avatar. Oh the shame.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

No kidding! It’s bad enough that I’m a deplorable racist nazi, now I’m a meth head too? I told DBCowboy word would get out if he used my pic as his avatar. Oh the shame.

LOL, don't forget white supremacist, misogynistic, sexist etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
This narcissistic low life's had his fun. His divided 100's of millions of people and destabilized the global economy for no other reason than simple personal gratification... But seriously, whens enough going to be enough?

All the lies, division and venom he spreads on a daily basis for pure personal political gain is no good for anyone, especially America as a whole. His not a savior, he's not interested in fighting for justice or anyone's person freedom.

He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about America, he doesn't even care about humanity... All Trump cares about is Trump!

So wake up from your brainwashed slumber and realize that you've been hoodwinked by a master conman, who's a danger to not only the United States, but the world as a whole.

Impeach Trump now!!!

In no way has he destabilized the economy. Has he hurt China's economy a bit, sure. They deserve it. They treat their workers like crap, monitor and suppress their citizens and all around their government sucks. Global Warming alarmists should hate them and root for their economy to go in the tank, but you don't because you hate America much more.

Yeah, its true the US economy has been cruising along just fine for a while, but it hasn't really done much better since Trump declared his trade war. In fact, some could argue that its been on a downward spiral from its peak ever since Trump started his little trade war.

Plus, quite a few of the US's allies economies have become quite sluggish due to Trumps trade war... So basically, theirs no evidence the trade war has particularly benefited the US economy and its an undisputed fact that it has destabilized the global economy... How can that possibly be considered a win for the US?

FYI, I don't hate America at all... In fact, its my second favourite country in the world.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And what will be done about the obvious corruption of the left?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Imo you have no business starting this thread if you aren't even an american.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes, please save us from a good economy, low unemployment and less stupid wars!

Because Orange Man BAAAAD!!!

Oh how I long for the days of food stamps, unemployment and endless mideast wars

/end sarcasm/

You Lefties make me wanna puke

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

LOL, don't forget white supremacist, misogynistic, sexist etc.

You just had to go and remind me didn’t you? Gosh, I’m much more screwed up than I thought I was.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You are more divisive than Trump is.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Imo you have no business starting this thread if you aren't even an american.

Hell, they prosecuted some Russians for daring to comment on the internet about US politics, remember?

This poster was one of the biggest cheerleaders for it lol

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

"Save the cheerleader save the world!"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join