It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save America and the world... Impeach Trump now!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have never seen so many foreigners, so emotionally invested in a US President's mere existence. It's hysterical that we are supposed to care. And I mean both in the classical sense of hysteria, and today's usage.

I mean, I personally think Mutti is sadly destroying what's left of Germany's economy by her religious commitment to the EU and under writing member debts, but you know how much sleep I lose over it? Zero. You know how many unhinged, stream-of-consciousness internal rants I have? Zero. You know how many of those rants I type into web browsers in a narcissistic rage? Zero. You know how many flying #'s I expect the average German citizen would give if I did? Here's a hint: it is a whole number lower than one.

Take a Xanax, already.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
Here here!
Well posted
As if the 5 eyes weren't exploited

We are not and will not be them
And it burns them

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: mtnshredder
Didnt the Germans invent meth?
And use it during ww2?

When the Germans discovered San Diago in 1904, the beaches were covered with the shiny crystals of meth. The enterprising folk harvested every last pebble and sold it all to the thriving metropolis of Detroit, MI forever thereafter known as Rock City.

Mkay
If you say so

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Sorry to disappoint you but it was the far
Left who divided with their none stop race-baiting identity politics, PC culture and mass uncontrolled unlimited immigration

Or maybe its both the far left & right who are equally in the wrong here?

Maybe... just maybe, the true answer has been sitting there somewhere the middle the entire time... But most people are just to stubborn to accept it, simply because it doesn't align with their own little petty political philosophy.

What is middle here? Globalist Agenda? No thanks

I prefer real democracy where people are given the facts and decide who to vote for based on their own needs, I don’t believe the vote should be ignored or scrapped simply because YOU lost that’s authoritarian dictatorship

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
wheres the negative flags, people have to be warned about this lunatic
edit on 1-10-2019 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
wheres the negative flags, people have to be warned about this lunatic

There needs to be red flags.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The future of America is already written and it was penned by the Corporations and Banksters as they drive your economy down a one-way street off the end of a cliff.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join