It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save America and the world... Impeach Trump now!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
This narcissistic low life's had his fun. His divided 100's of millions of people and destabilized the global economy for no other reason than simple personal gratification... But seriously, whens enough going to be enough?

I get it, I really do, the guy seems like a dream come true to a lot of people who lean right. But so does crystal meth at first... so perfect and satisfying in the short term, but completely destructive & soul destroying in the long term.

All the lies, division and venom he spreads on a daily basis for pure personal political gain is no good for anyone, especially America as a whole. His not a savior, he's not interested in fighting for justice or anyone's person freedom.

He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about America, he doesn't even care about humanity... All Trump cares about is Trump!

So wake up from your brainwashed slumber and realize that you've been hoodwinked by a master conman, who's a danger to not only the United States, but the world as a whole.

Impeach Trump now!!!

For what crime?
Or does your foreign ignorance not understand the requirement for such?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

LMAO, thank you for this. Great parody! Even if you meant it sincerely, it was still great parody! Best comedic post on ATS in a while. Have a star and flag!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Who got more popular votes?

If this were the way the elections were done, only two blue states would dictate who would be president forever. That's why our forefathers set up the system the way it is, so everyone's vote would count.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Seems like you let your emotions get he best of you.

4 more years of Trump easy

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Yeah it’s when he extends the term limit that we will really be in for a showstopper of a time. Once an elected leader increases their own term limit it’s not a democracy anymore. It’s only authentic when extended for future holders of the office, otherwise it’s self serving and not trustworthy.

I’m sure we will get there.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

He can't, congress would have to and they'd have to have a 2/3 vote to supersede the 22nd amendment.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Yeah it’s when he extends the term limit that we will really be in for a showstopper of a time. Once an elected leader increases their own term limit it’s not a democracy anymore. It’s only authentic when extended for future holders of the office, otherwise it’s self serving and not trustworthy.

I’m sure we will get there.
The Democrats would have done that if they could. However they are deathly afraid of even two terms with someone who dents their Death Star shield.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Liquesence

If this were Hillary your head would be exploding, I imagine.

No. I'd be in a re-education camp run by Antifa, but I digress.
And don’t forget they would make us eat veggie rice bowls made of green whatever and some of that 5 bean salad Michelle served up to 5th graders. Or some of that test tube meat ... or how about a dose of soy texturized protein ...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Is all the Impeachment crap and whistleblower because of what was found out about the FISA courts

it must be quite damming to go all in like this..

Hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
KAGA 2020.

God I cannot WAIT.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Jesus....talk about histrionics. Talk about dramatic. Trump is literally Hitler.

LMAO

The knee jerk histrionics is so off putting that it makes sane people tend to lean in support of a very flawed man. If folks haven't gotten that by now, look forward to 4 more years of the same horsecrap we have had: a very flawed man in the Oval Office, and a DNC that seems completely unable to/unwilling to do anything other than try to "get Trump".

You realize this vote has to be public, right? You realize that no GOP senator that wants to be re-elected is going on record to convict on the articles of impeachment, right? Its 100% pure exercise in futility. They literally ain't gonna "get Trump", and they know it.

But hey, playing politics is far easier than actually whipping votes to play politician. No need to address the all important climate change as long as literal Hitler is in the White House, right? Its more important to bring down an 80 year old man than to keep a 16 year old girl from chastising us on the world stage right?

I have to laugh. Because if i don't, rage sets in.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You know, you really can't preach how incompetent he is and then call him a Master Conman...

The real shame is we can't impeach most of the democrat/progressive left for trying to destroy America instead of puting it first.

And the right isn't totally innocent of that either.

We need a serious cleaning in this country, but its probably already too late.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I heard scientists are frantically working on a cure for TDS.
It's a suppository.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You need one of them for your mouth

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

See that’s the problem, how are the true sufferers gonna get it up there with their head in the way. Breathing the rarified air is part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

You need one of them for your mouth

Hopefully for your sake they will become commercially available soon.

They making them in magnum, that way you wont have to be concerned with it falling out your loose booty👌

Why are you Nazis so into censorship?
edit on 30-9-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You have been on this site a long time yet the Mods and owners let you away with being a racist,

what's that all about eh?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Ooo a racism claim

Why haven't you reported this racism?

You've been here since 2018 and I couldn't care.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Typical idiot type, doesn't like what I say, makes up #.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Save America and VOTE FOR Trump in 2020!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join