It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the latest “Trump Impeachment” saga?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: Assassin82

I care as much as the next episode of Smackdown, does it even exist anymore?

Dont know, dont care.

Oh, my! We really are living IDIOCRACY!

Pretty much, politics is really a soap opera for the masses, jeebus is the same as god (Hu-Man) and soon we will have a Hu-Man god, that will be like the Antichrist or something like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I really dont care. ultimately nothing will happen the democrats are hoping for, the senate wont impeach, he wont resign, and without an actual platform they wont win in 2020.

it saddens me because we need a second party to not be a train wreck to prevent total domination by 1 party.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I don't think their reply was directed at you. Maybe the target was the previous poster. Which is kind of fascinating because they appear to be a magnet for those type of reactions from members. I just don't see why the reaction towards their opinions are so harsh. I wish someone would explain it to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Ding, ding!!!!

Agreed, and further, wouldn't it be nice if a whole horde of our Congresscritters can step down too? They are such a corrupt bunch!

Time to 'flush the toilet' that is Washington, DC!

edit on 28-9-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: spice ... added some spice

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Even Governor Cuomo and Governor Kasich say that Democrats are crying wolf so often, nobody's paying attention to them anymore.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the latest “Trump Impeachment” saga?

Who cares if you don't care. Trump cares bigly as a bowl of hot cofefe. Leaks out of the WH are that trump is obsessed and the staff is in chaos and avoiding him. He's also in a rage about fox not totally defending him. Poor baby!!

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 28-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

No, you're not alone. If the day started without an Impeach Trump headline, I'd be shocked. It's gotten to be the status quo by now.

You might as well be reporting the weather.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

My god, wouldn't that be glorious. They resign en masse with each detailing how they screwed over the public for their personal enrichment. They would name names and give details of how they sold their soul and sold out their responsibilities to the citizens for petty things. As I sit here watching Ghost in the Shell (thanks vixen for the recommendation) I imagine a mass brain hack and force them to simply tell the truth.

The moment a fool proof lie detector is invented, politics will cease to exist as we know it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Who cares if you don't care. Trump cares bigly as a bowl of hot cofefe. Leaks out of the WH are that trump is obsessed and the staff is in chaos and avoiding him. He's also in a rage about fox not totally defending him. Poor baby!!

www.rawstory.com...

Didn’t you get the point of this thread?

We don’t care.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: ClovenSky

No, you are not alone. I actually think this is a good thing. If more people held similar views, we could start changing this corrupt system.

Yeah, I see your point. The celebrated politicians wouldn’t be so powerful if nobody played their games anymore and they were no longer viewed as historical icons.

They wouldn't be so powerful if the idiot population actually held them accountable to their jobs than be offended by word or color and creating/dodging scandals.

The whole damn thing is stupid as all hell. We have the left outraged about racism and other dumb # but not actually helping colored people. We have the right dealing with the crazy left and making the right just as crazy so nothing of any real value gets done, like legitimate health reform, etc.

It's just a big pony show to keep the unintelligent masses to be pissed at something on both sides. And there's us in the middle that can't figure what to be pissed about on a daily basis because there's so many things we're supposed to be pissed about.

But between what I'm supposed to be pissed about and offended by I just can't muster the strength to be all that mad for too long after I smoke a joint.

So I just go back to playing Through The Ages and Cataclysm DDA.

Good day!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rawstory.com...

Didn’t you get the point of this thread?

We don’t care.

Somebody cares or this thread wouldn't even exist.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i care

in fact I wish to define and place the real world persons that are involved in the Impeachment

into their role model, character which we are more familiar with as the Story Alice in Wonderland

like who is the hooka smoking caterpillar ?

who plays the role of white rabbit

Queen of Hearts ? (yelling Impeach instead of Off-With-Their-Heads)

Twiddle dee and Twiddle dum ?

and the Army of Cards soldiers ?

hey, someone might Parody the Sergeant Pepper Album Cover by the Beatles, with TDS deep-state politicians dressed as their 'Wonderland' counterparts

what a comical and shattered 'Through the Looking Glass' that display would be in this Fractured nation~~ with the Mad Hatter in charge of the D.C. 'Spectacle'

edit on th30156970384328502019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i don't care so much, i almost made a thread about how much i don't care. but i didn't.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
i don't care so much, i almost made a thread about how much i don't care. but i didn't.

👍🏼

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I actually used to frequent reddit, mostly for the amd and pc subs. Once I started branching out and checking out the others, I was immediately disgusted by the hate filled vitriol that passed for posts. So yeah I'm sure they are. I think at the end of the day, everything that is going to happen has essentially been scripted. I truly believe (I hope I'm wrong) that the ending is written and the media, and politicians make up the middle parts as they go.

Now I haven't a clue as to how or when it will be over, but someone, person or entity does. If I thought by any means that my actions would open the eyes of even one person across the aisle and allow them to see this scam for what it is, I would gladly shout from the highest peak. But let's be honest, most people have been dug into their respective foxholes since inauguration.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
I mean the title says it all really. I just don’t care either way about any of it.

The left has been screaming “Impeach” so much for 2.5 years that it’s become “the boy who cried wolf”. They just don’t have any merit with it anymore. Everything they’ve done to drag down this administration has failed. But they have succeeded in smearing the dignity of the American public by running us through their circus over and over again; so much so that I can’t even take the time to read a single article about the Ukrain story.

Meanwhile Trump and the right aren’t much better. He seriously sounds like a teenager arrogantly talking smack on a classmate while trying to look cool.

The public is latching onto this story with the same level of insanity that the media uses to spread it. I see headlines that say Trump is doomed and I see headlines that say the Liberals have failed again. Open forum sites have members sharing everything and the typical bickering in the comments section is more heated then ever over it all.

Yet...I find myself just not caring. I’m completely apathetic towards it. Maybe Trump gets impeached. Don’t care. Maybe Trump pulls a Nixon and steps down. Don’t care about that. Maybe Pelosi screws this up...whatevs. Maybe the left hands a re-election to Trump on a silver platter...it’s all pure madness and it’s an inconvenience to me because it’s been nonstop for so long that I feel immune to it. Like a bug on the windshield wiped away by the windshield wipers.

Surely I’m not the only one. Am I?

After nearly three years of absolute bullsh1t, no I don't care any more. If any of it had any merit I would care, but it doesn't. The only thing dems have uncovered is their own criminal activity.

All I can do at this point is hope that the next time a dem is POTUS the republicans give them exactly what they deserve. If this is the only language they understand then speak to them loud and clear. Let them display their hypocrisy on the world stage even more than they do now.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You know...ATS wasn't this politically orientated back when I joined. Sure, we had the NWO and some elite Bilderbergers and Rothschields but that was a common enemy.

For a while I ignored the newly created mudpit and kept to the more conspiracy stuff but since a couple of years there is no escaping it anymore..

It's only politics and which side gets the most flags and stars. Manners and decorum have left this town a long time ago and after ignoring it for a long time I just jumped in for the entertainment value..

Do I care for this impeachment? Hell yes!!

Do I care if it's democrates or republicans making a fool of themselfs? Hell no!!

It's like the married couple at a party getting in a long overdue fight with all the awkward insults being slung at each other. You feel sorry for them but inside you are enjoying the trainwreck...

Maybe it's time America took some relationship therapy or finally get that divorce moving.

In the mean time, I'll be in the corner enjoying the show and I kind of feel #ty about that because I love you guys....left or right.

Peace

edit on 28-9-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

its like they want republicans furrious and pissed and motivated to vote come november next year now they actually started an impeachment investigation against kavanaugh so they want to over turn a lawfull election AND go after a scotus justice beloved by the Republicans www.vox.com...

Amid politicians’ calls for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s impeachment, Rep. Ayanna Pressley is actually trying to get the process started. Pressley on Tuesday filed an impeachment resolution that presses the House Judiciary Committee to kick off an investigation that would mark the first step in an impeachment process. The resolution urges the House panel to look into sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh, and grants the committee subpoena power and resources as part of its investigation. Specifically, the resolution would enable the committee, or a task force it establishes, to conduct a probe into Kavanaugh, subpoena witnesses, and receive funding for this effort. The full House would have to approve the resolution for it to go into effect.
its like they have gone fully insane only one justice was ever impeached and he was acquitted by the senate ,only 3 presidents have ever been impeached and NONE of them were ever convicted by the senate . on the plus side this will completely invigorate the republican base and make sure we all turn out in 2020 to stop the dems shenanigans and trump has already added 15 million more to his war chest for reelection since this impeachment nonsense started

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... its like the dems dont think we remember when they tried to impeach bush 35 times

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks it's all a distraction so they can get away with printing endless money to devalue our currency to turn the US into a third world so we can make a global dictatorship ran by the private banking system?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join