It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News “pause” screen shows “IMPEACH”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I was making my Twitter rounds and noticed a re-tweet with a video from a woman that shows her watching then pausing a Fox News show. As soon as she hits “pause”, an image pops up that shows protestors holding an “IMPEACH” sign.
Here’s a link for the twitter video:

Twitter video

Original post:

Tweet

Someone then linked an article from yesterday which states-

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, who currently sits on the board of Fox Corp., is reportedly urging Fox News to “decisively break” with President Donald Trump, according to a Thursday Vanity Fair report documenting the network’s “management bedlam.”

Link

I’m not surprised. I don’t really watch the major news networks because of how they are controlled by billionaires with divisive agendas. Literally no main stream media outlet offers straight-up reporting. But I’m shocked at how blatantly obvious it is! It’s just right there out in the open!

On a side note, I think if Fox fully turns against Trump it can further give wings to the independent media and journalists.

I’m so tired of these media giants and I hope this really bites them in the derrière!!!

edit on 28-9-2019 by raedar because: Typo

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Paul Ryan at it again.

One day the COTUS are gonna call him out on his crimes against us. That day he'll lose his skin.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Wait what?

Are you saying that Fox is using subliminal messaging and that its at Paul Ryans urging?

Pffffffft. hahahahah. No really is that what this is saying?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

How do you pause a live news broadcast?

I can pause a stream because it's behind by five minutes at least but I think someone is FOS if they say they paused the news and saw this but didn't see it when they paused the news on other channels. How do you pause broadcast tv?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't see this impeach business going anywhere and I'm not sure it was really meant to. I think the Democrats are using this to counter any collusion argument that was sure to come up in the next election cycle. I think what we are seeing is the Democrats building a defense to what Trump will attack them with. He will mention the Russian Collusion debacle and they will counter with the Ukraine phone call.

The impeachment doesn't' have to be successful in hurting Trumps campaign, they're hoping the continuous headlines will do that. A lot of people don't read beyond the headlines or they let some talking head decipher it for them.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Shocking, I know, lol.

My purpose is more to create awareness for people that still believe in the dinosaur media.

I don’t believe this is shocking or new.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I can pause a stream because it's behind by five minutes at least but I think someone is FOS if they say they paused the news and saw this but didn't see it when they paused the news on other channels. How do you pause broadcast tv?

Uhm pretty much all cable companies let you pause and rewind live TV. For like 10 years now.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Good point.

Looked to me like they recorded the news show and were playing back their recording. It’s more like a splash screen when paused.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

True. If you have cable you can pause live tv and rewind. It keeps a cache of the data during the program. Basically started once the cable boxes started using hard drives and memory.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Bingo!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

Yeah sure ok.

and they are really doing this too.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Someone should capture the video and upload to YouTube. You’d probably get thousands of views! Then you could link it here

I have to get back to packing. Moving on the 1st! Further out of town...more space from crazy

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

that only works if you have the DVR Box, I do not and cannot pause live TV.

so not "Every" cable box does this. Some do. (so I am saying you were correct in your intial assesment)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If that were true.

At no one’s urging Sean Hannity would be dragging Paul Ryan out of the building by hair. 😱
edit on 28-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I couldn't care less.

They are already at each other's throats over this.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Do you live under a rock? This is baffling me. For someone who claims to be so in the know this is news to you?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
People always say FOX is in Trumps corner.

I have always said the exact opposite is the case. FOX isn't in Trumps corner at all, and never have been. FOX is no different than the rest of the MSM, and their "news" is just as fake as the rest of them!!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

From 9/26/2019: Disney "shrank" Fox, after purchasing it: www.businessinsider.com...

Disney also owns ABC and ESPN, among other things.

For what it's worth, FoxNews is now part of a LIBERAL family.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

From 9/26/2019: Disney "shrank" Fox, after purchasing it: www.businessinsider.com...

Disney also owns ABC and ESPN, among other things.

For what it's worth, FoxNews is now part of a LIBERAL family.

Fox news is still owned by Murdoch.

Even though he sold off most of his empire to Disney, he would never let go of his beloved propaganda news organizations.
edit on 28-9-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Wait what?

Are you saying that Fox is using subliminal messaging and that its at Paul Ryans urging?

Pffffffft. hahahahah. No really is that what this is saying?

Yes, i think the paul ryan thing is a bit far fetched. But paul ryan does suck and subliminal advertising is real.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join