It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

WHY ?

your happy knowing we have 5 more years of austerity at least
and that people will die and the NHS will be sold off to the US private pharma

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Sorry missed the opportunity ,

held yer nose to cover the stench of death

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
WHY ?

I'm ecstatic that we wont be bankrupt by 2020/2021.

Austerity has been used and over hyped by labour.....scaaarry tactics!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Most of the traitors seem very quiet today.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

WHY ?

Your propaganda didn't work.
Spewing the same nonsense is not going to work now.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Who wont be bankrupt ?

you mean the UK

but what about all the people who will become individually bankrupt as a result

so its cool as long as the # is good on paper .

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nonsense hahahahah , propaganda , hardly propaganda when its the truth

aye ok mate

tell that to the people who died in grenfell a direct result of conservative governance
and I hope you dont get ill , and cant afford private healthcare because that is what will happen
and your water table in England will turn to # when they start fracking your country.

just a reminder if you did vote tory , then you are a # , and I will gladly shame you every time some poor bastard dies as a result of their austerity

this political Union is a sham , and I will see to it that we free ourselves from its death grasp

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Nonsense hahahahah , propaganda , hardly propaganda when its the truth

aye ok mate

tell that to the people who died in grenfell a direct result of conservative governance
and I hope you dont get ill , and cant afford private healthcare because that is what will happen
and your water table in England will turn to # when they start fracking your country.

just a reminder if you did vote tory , then you are a # , and I will gladly shame you every time some poor bastard dies as a result of their austerity

this political Union is a sham , and I will see to it that we free ourselves from its death grasp

I am happy to say I voted Tory and I am delighted to watch your bitterness.
Thank you for making it all the more special.

edit on 13/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Oh my , so much bitterness because I care about other people in the UK other than my own wallet , because I wanted to see a government that was fair and just and didn't serve only millionaires and their tax evasion.

I cant wait to continually shame you for voting tory when the NHS goes, and we see more poverty and death
and your precious Union falls to pieces and the UK is #ed and absolutely crippled.

Also thanks for another 5 years austerity

Boris et al will steal our wealth and # of like tony blair did

edit on 13-12-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Oh my , so much bitterness because I care about other people in the UK other than my own wallet , because I wanted to see a government that was fair and just and didn't serve only millionaires and their tax evasion.

I cant wait to continually shame you for voting tory when the NHS goes, and we see more poverty and death
and your precious Union falls to pieces and the UK is #ed and absolutely crippled.

Also thanks for another 5 years austerity

Boris et al will steal our wealth and # of like tony blair did

No bitterness here, fella.
I am utterly delighted.
The more you cry, the better I feel.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I don't care....it's Friday and it's approaching pub o'clock!

The one thing most of us can agree on.....at least Corbyn and his stooge Diane 'Left Shoes' Abbott are nowhere near Downing Street.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I don't care....it's Friday and it's approaching pub o'clock!

The one thing most of us can agree on.....at least Corbyn and his stooge Diane 'Left Shoes' Abbott are nowhere near Downing Street.

Indeed.
Have a good Friday night and weekend.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

So the more children in poverty cry the better you feel , the more people who cant get their NHS operations or meds because its been privitised and costs more than they earn in a year the better you feel .
The more people who suffer daily under tory austerity that cry the better you feel.The more disabled people declared fit for work that die the better you feel.

Well at least I know how you feel about it , I mean as long as you are smiling at the suffering of others
what does it matter eh !

You are happy # everyone else

SOAR ALBA

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Man, wow!!! Way to go Britain, you guys made Conservatives all over the world proud! Keep up the great work!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So the more children in poverty cry the better you feel , the more people who cant get their NHS operations or meds because its been privitised and costs more than they earn in a year the better you feel .
The more people who suffer daily under tory austerity that cry the better you feel.The more disabled people declared fit for work that die the better you feel.

Well at least I know how you feel about it , I mean as long as you are smiling at the suffering of others
what does it matter eh !

SOAR ALBA

How many times can you keep repeating the same nonsense, losing time and time again, before you wake up and start to change your attitude and argument?
Get an alternative argument to 'the sky is falling' and stop with the wailing, for goodness sake.
edit on 13/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Man, wow!!! Way to go Britain, you guys made Conservatives all over the world proud! Keep up the great work!

they aren't conservatives, they are thieves

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

what does it matter eh !

SOAR ALBA

How many times can you keep repeating the same nonsense, losing time and time again, before you wake up and start to change your attitude and argument?
Get an alternative argument to 'the sky is falling' and stop with the wailing, for goodness sake.

Funny that things repeat themselves eh

, Change you say , something conservatives dont like apparently

nothing has changed, the tories are still in power, still have us over a barrel no lube
and you have a smile of your face

Just remember "#" is a term of endearment in Scotland

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Who wont be bankrupt ?
you mean the UK
but what about all the people who will become individually bankrupt as a result
so its cool as long as the # is good on paper .

Those individual small business people would NEVER have voted for Corbyn or the

labour party....... they are business people and therefore shrewd?

I wouldn't worry about them........ if they followed labour policies, they would

not be in business.
So alls good!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

No, they're Conservatives who are here for the people and independence. Eventually you guys are going to realize that your policies are destructive and civilized countries around the world are sick of your destructive policies.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Stuck to my guns and didn’t vote.
I went to the local hustings though. 4 candidates, all as mediocre as sin. The SNP candidate was a portrait of total indifference, was writ large on her face that she couldn’t be bothered being there at all and didn’t give a tinker’s cuss about her opponents or even the audience, sighing and grimacing when perfectly reasonable questions were being asked about the local GP surgery and the terrible service they provide the local community (and which the SNP in government are responsible for).

Many folk I know seemed resigned to a conservative majority, they knew Labour is finished up here and they had their doubts about voting SNP at all. But it was simply a case of which party would best defend Scottish interests ... and the SNP took their votes.

I don’t think those reluctant SNP voters can be relied upon to vote Yes at another independence referendum.

As to financial prudence and which party will best look after the economy, sure ain’t Labour. But if we’re being serious, it’s not the tories either. Rents are desperately high, wages are plodding along with scarce an increase for many, food prices are going up way higher than the official stats show, homelessness is up and the personal debt burden that some folk are carrying is absolutely terrifying (for me). I know so many people now who are only one payday away from financial catastrophe. And Universal Credit just ain’t working well, the 5 week wait for the initial payment is just driving people deep into debt.

I can’t see the tories addressing any of that. Brexit isn’t going to magically cure any of it either. For ordinary folk it’s just a miserable outcome, not that Labour would’ve done any better with their ludicrous spending plans.

Oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73 >>

join