It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yet, those revelations of Russian interference and Corbyn being played are mostly irrelevant because the myth has now been created. People state as fact that the Tories are going to sell the NHS. Crass politics.

If Corbyn had to be dragged kicking and screaming into making a flaccid apology over anti-Semitism, then I doubt he'll put the record straight on this one.

Of course, all the opposition have been played too. Puppets, or muppets? You decide.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I cant believe how stupid people can be ......... first rule in business is if you

don't/cant get the terms that you want/need.......take your business else

where.

People do this in a smaller way every day, when prices are put up in places

theres always somewhere where you can get the same or similar at the price

you want to pay?

If you have the right goods/services theres always a market!!

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Corbyn is a Muppet and a puppet.

Boris is an unashamed liar. But then - a poltician telling lies? Quelle surprise.

And then you have Swinson. Dreadful old harpy.

Farage? A charicature of his old self.

Krankie? Deluded.

I would go for none of the above but then the thought of Steptoe turning us into a worse version of Venezuela scares me.

If only Andrew Neil was standing.

I forgot the Greens. So will most.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

You had them all at muppets and puppets.

Canny forget the Greens, they're special.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

andrew neil is BBC stooge

# that #

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Andrew Neil is employed by the BBC to interview politicians.
During those interviews he asks direct and specific questions to which he expects, as do the viewers, direct and specific answers.
Unfortunately the vast majority of the politicians he interviews are completely unable to respond in such a manner and rely on pre-prepared political soundbites and the usual empty rhetoric.
I've got to say he tends to treat them all equally displaying minimal political bias.

And its because of this that Boris Johnson is absolutely # scared of being interviewed by him even though all the other party leaders have undergone his grilling it looks very unlikely he will be prior to Thursday's election.

Andrew Neil and the BBC have called Boris Johnson and his campaign advisors/organisers out over his unwillingness.....not the actions of someone or something displaying political bias.

Andrew Neil has shown just how incompetent and unfit for high office the current party leaders are......I really don't understand your dislike of him.
Surely this is the standard we should expect of our political commentators......unlike Adam Boulton of Sky News who is literally an outlet for The Labour Party propaganda machine.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I dislike him by the very fact he works for the state propaganda machine ,
I dont care if he is critical of our politicians , he works for them !

or if he gives them all a good grilling , I mean why does he even work for the BBC if he is so "unbias"
yet they have been proven to be "bias" in the UK political sphere, how can he work for a company that is so openly bias most of the time , and then be like yeh the BBC are #ing great
I am andrew neil beacon of hope

I just dont like him cus BBC

hahaha

Im just joking likes but , Aye im no really intae it even if he does grill them , I just think he could do better on an independent news channel doing the same thing.

edit on 10-12-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If he was employed by an 'independent' news outlet - is there really such a thing? - he probably wouldn't get the exposure he does with the BBC and thus probably wouldn't get the big interviews.
No-one really knows, or cares, if some relatively unknown 'political' news source fails to get to interrogate the major party leaders.....Boris Johnson's evasion of Neil has made headline news on most news outlets.

The BBC really is on a loser.....those of a right-wing disposition are convinced its ran by communists using it to undermine the very fabric of our society and leftists are adamant its a bastion of 'the establishment' whose very essence is one of spouting Tory party propaganda etc.

I suspect there's elements of both within the organisation.
I also think it needs a radical overhaul.....pretty much like most things in the UK especially our political system.

UK TV does seem to have more than its fair share of luvvies constantly pushing the politically correct agenda and doing everything possible to pander to heightened snowflake sensitivities.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

As to the BBC, left or right agenda, it seems to be full of beasts and their enablers, to my thinking.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

my main reason for disliking the BBC is because they actively engaged in harboring pedo's and hiding evidence

absolute scum of the highest order

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I wouldn't dream of ever trying to disagree or argue with you both on that point or try to defend them in any way shape or form.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

God help us all if we get steptoe and wee krankie! I will hide in a fridge.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You will probably be ok oldcarpy if the polls are anything to go by.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
That was the most rubbish ge ever.
We didn't even have a loony on our ballot.

I really intended not to vote for the Tory.
I saw this photo of Diane Abbott earlier, so Labour was a no go.
Lib Dems...been there, done that.
Greens were close until I thought of that greasy haired freak Caroline Lucas.
Held my nose and voted Tory, as that was the last option.

I feel so dirty now.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

ahhh well

thanks for your contribution to my new 5 year pay freeze hahahahah

can I just ask since you are the first person I know of who has openly shared their vote

can I ask

how can you vote for them knowing that there is a very real possibility more people will die or suffer as a result of continued austerity measures ? I get you are voting for the things that benefit you , why wouldnt you
but the very real fact that people will ultimately die as a result of another conservative government
Why the # would you vote for that ?

edit on 13-12-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

how can you vote for them knowing that there is a very real possibility more people will die or suffer as a result of continued austerity measures ? I get you are voting for the things that benefit you , why wouldnt you
but the very real fact that people will ultimately die as a result of another conservative government

People die......Its a fact of life.

Has there ever been a death certificate issued with the cause of death given as

1) Austerity

2) A conservative government

You're a *REAL Drama Queen*

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

You are obviously just ignoring the facts then
since those austerity measures have been linked to the deaths of UK citizens

stop defending a politcal party who are guilty of causing the deaths of its electorate

Grenfell appears to have been the direct result of budget cuts by the conservatives

many others have died as a result of being declared fit to work when having disabilities or illness.

hahah drama aye , when its known fact

at least I dont blindly defend the tories and their sick policies

Im guessing your defense of sporcket you voted tories

also thanks for more austerity !

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Im guessing your defense of sporcket you voted tories

also thanks for more austerity !

Actually this time I didn't ........

I toyed with the idea of voting tactically ....But I didn't.

I voted for what I believed was the best.

BUT....

I am more than happy with the result!

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join