It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Interesting to see Jezbollah getting laughed at on ITV debate tonight?

Did you miss the part where Boris " Porkie Pie " Johnson was laughed at then ?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm always nice to our Scottish brethren, I have a huge amount of respect for the country and its people.
But I still say things as I see them.

The SNP and Nats in general turn every single thing under discussion into something to do with Scottish independence and immediately claim that it's all the fault of Westminster - to be fair that's reasonably understandable as they are incompetent, self-serving twats - the bastard English and that nothing like that would happen in an independent Scotland where peace and harmony will reign supreme - no sectarianism or violence or bigotry or hatred - and everyone will be deliriously happy and smiley in fulfilling employment earning #loads of money in a booming green economy free from English yolk and they'll be the envy of the entire world.

In other news; I still miss our Cornish friend and everything that went with him.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I thought they were both laughable, neither were even remotely inspirational or inspired confidence.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Paedophilia does indeed cross all social and political devides.

Here is the thing though, your average beast, when caught or implicated, in carrying out there perverted nonsense, canny sway nor dodge Police investigation, nor what's perceived to be justice in the same manner as rich privileges politicians, aristocrats, and royals, can do, have done, and will continue to do so.

They own the system and the media, hence manipulating it is well within the realms of possibility as unfortunate and as despicable as the case may be.
edit on 19-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Our fault poor Cornish got dusted???

The guy was not just your mate.

Unfortunately, he crossed the line once to many times.

Not that many Scottish Mods around these here parts.

So go lay the blame at some other nationality's doorstep. LoL

We hint the site is American owned, as are most Mods, might want to start there. x

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: alldaylong

I thought they were both laughable, neither were even remotely inspirational or inspired confidence.

Agreed.

I was just adding a sense of balance.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree entirely....and that's as true in Scotland as it is in any other nation in this world.

edit on 19/11/19 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Indeed.

We breed products of society just like anywhere else.

Don't mean we should not strive to irradicate them all the same.

Not like the wait and see mentality goes down well with that crowd.

My thinking is, catch it, kill it, and burn it down, we don't need to study some things in life.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yet again, some common ground.

As I've said time and time again; there is more that unites us than there is that divides us.....perhaps we should concentrate on them some times.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DougHole64

Surely any business with the word British in should be preserved by us tax payers

You accuse me of spouting drivel then post that ?
British Telecom is a publicly listed company with a global reach and global investors , just having British in its name does not qualify it as a British company that needs to be cherished nor does it change the fact that it's a bit of a disgrace when it comes to providing its services.

The British Telecom of today is far different to the British Telecom of the old Busby days , I have no love for multi national corporations that milk public funds for their own benefit.

As for Brexit , while I do favour a hard Brexit as it is the only way we will actually leave the EU the writing is on the wall , Brexit is dead , Johnson's deal is a sham and I can't in all good conscience support it or him.

Apology's to you Gortex, I fear I may have over reacted at the weekend. I would like to offer you a firm British handshake by means of sincere apology. Saturday had been a difficult day but I had no right to take it out on you. I had foolishly tried to reconcile with the wife the night before, surprising her with an extortionally expensive bunch of marks and Spencer's flowers only to discover she was otherwise engaged with a new gentlemen friend. I demanded that she come to her senses and take me back but she says she's moved on! It's only been a bloody week or so. She said I'm too stuck in my ways.

Also heard back about my blood tests today, it's not good news I'm afraid, more tests next week. All this along with the leaders debate on ITV this evening has made me think deeply about some of the choices I've made recently. Even found myself agreeing with bloody Corbyn! Think I may be having a late life crisis

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The division is how it works Freeborn.

"They" Make us all think we are different from one another, and we are apt to be at one another throats.

Rather than united and concentrating on the real problems and dilemmas we face on this island.

That doesn't mean that Turkeys won't vote for Christmas all the same, nor Tories in droves nether i imagine.

We all know deep down its Westminster we need to beat like a drum no matter which side manages to attain office.

But that won't stop the division any more than Boris will dig a ditch.

I don't know who to vote for, to be honest as a vote for the SNP is meaningless short of ether another guaranteed referendum up here, or some Labor/SNP coalition government down south, which i really don't see ever materializing nor being accepted down your neck of the woods.

End of the day a vote up here counts for very little in the grand scheme of Brittish politics.

Tories get in again though and I'm apt for giving up.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64

Surely any business with the word British in should be preserved by us tax payers

British Telecom is a publicly listed company with a global reach and global investors , just having British in its name does not qualify it as a British company that needs to be cherished nor does it change the fact that it's a bit of a disgrace when it comes to providing its services.

The British Telecom of today is far different to the British Telecom of the old Busby days , I have no love for multi national corporations that milk public funds for their own benefit.

As for Brexit , while I do favour a hard Brexit as it is the only way we will actually leave the EU the writing is on the wall , Brexit is dead , Johnson's deal is a sham and I can't in all good conscience support it or him.

Apology's to you Gortex, I fear I may have over reacted at the weekend. I would like to offer you a firm British handshake by means of sincere apology. Saturday had been a difficult day but I had no right to take it out on you. I had foolishly tried to reconcile with the wife the night before, surprising her with an extortionally expensive bunch of marks and Spencer's flowers only to discover she was otherwise engaged with a new gentlemen friend. I demanded that she come to her senses and take me back but she says she's moved on! It's only been a bloody week or so. She said I'm too stuck in my ways.

Also heard back about my blood tests today, it's not good news I'm afraid, more tests next week. All this along with the leaders debate on ITV this evening has made me think deeply about some of the choices I've made recently. Even found myself agreeing with bloody Corbyn! Think I may be having a late life crisis

No doubt the scoundrel in question was some form of EU economic refugee over here stealing our women and getting a free MRI scan.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It's all #ed up.

I haven't got a clue who to vote for.
I watched tonight's 'debate' and the second programme.
Pretty much what I expected from Corbyn and Johnson.....confirmed that neither is fit to be Prime Minister.

The leaders of all the 'smaller' party's came across as more assured and dare I say it with more conviction.
That doesn't mean I agreed with all/anything they said just that they were confident with what they were saying and they maybe even believed it as well.

I'm trying very hard to disengage myself from the whole farce but I'm finding it quite hard to do so.
Maybe more beer is the answer?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: DougHole64

No doubt the scoundrel in question was some form of EU economic refugee over here stealing our women and getting a free MRI scan.

I'm afraid Terry is Nottingham born and bred, one of the missus' s book club friends. A liberal if ever I've seen one! Probably votes Green and dabbles in all this free love mallarky. I should have suspected something months ago when the wife came home with that filth, fifty shades tucked under her arms!

Not sure what do now, Barry said I'm causing arguments between him and his lady friend and that I need to look for my own place to live.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Cant hurt.

And on that note, i think ile open a nice bottle of red.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

My advice, boot the living crap out of Terry for taking liberties, plus add some scars, because memories are precious, and its nice to be nice.

And get yourself a new Mrs.

Sounds like you have some real issues to contend with pal, politics being the least of your worries, chin up mate, hope everything works out for you.

Finding a place of your own can be tough right now present austerity and all that jazz dependant on financial circumstance.

Have to ask all the same, who the feck is Barry?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Politics aside.

Picture blonde hair, I'm thinking Boris is ether the Daddy, long-lost brother, or both.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: gortex

Politics aside.

Picture blonde hair, I'm thinking Boris is ether the Daddy, long-lost brother, or both.

Lol!!! separated at birth?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

of course there are likely pedos everywhere in the world including scottish government

but what I am saying is , that the highest orders of our united kingdom , the royals
and our government in westminster have been doing plenty in that field for decades without getting rumbled

just another reason to leave

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

aye we are doing exactly that mate , we are working to break down the union which divides us
its the Union that puts us at odds

because its not an union of equals
and the union is also causing harm all over britain
not just Scotland
We are just trying to stop it , to make it fair for everyone.

If we destroy the Union which is no longer fit for purpose as we all agree our government isnt fit for purpose

if Scotland goes independent , we remove that old system and something new has to come
isnt that what we want , RADICAL CHANGE !

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join