It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Don't necessarily agree with many of her beliefs but Kirstene Hair did at least conduct herself in a dignified manner, as indeed did Barry Gardiner and the two non-political panellists.

Unfortunately the same can't be said of SNP MSP Humza Yousaf who constantly interrupted everyone else and predictably used the programme as a grandstanding and soapboxing exercise.

If Scotland ever does chose independence I really do wonder who the SNP will then blame for it's problems?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

we blame Ourselves obviously that is the point, the whole reason we want independence is so we are in full control and only have ourselves to blame.

is it any wonder the SNP use any opportunity to grandstand since the SNP are constantly left out of political debates by the UK media who are controlled by groups aligned to conservatives

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Look at who owns the UK media , its US companies , does Donald trump want Scotland to become independent ? no
because he wont be able to get trade deals on our NHS if we are independent , so suppression of the Scottish indy 2 movement will be in full effect.

You think its just conspiracy , well there are multi million dollar deals getting set up between the US and UK over the NHS

so everything will be in full effect to stop Scottish voters from hearing what the SNP has to say on key issues over the UK general election and our independence.

I think that is what is happening , project fear in full effect once more

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
lets face it , its blatantly obvious Scotland is under attack by the UK media and their anti SNP, anti Independence Bias

its shameful propaganda

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Who started brexit , the biggest dividing event in UK political history , the tories

It was The people and people who supported all parties. Those who

believe in democracy and the UK which has been stifiled and constrained by

the EU.which was in the first instance only a 'common market' and not a union.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Sturgeon, by her own admittance, and the SNP are in fact GLOBALISTS. Not Nationalists at all.

She is on record as saying so.

The SNP should be forced to change it's name, or be held accountable by the Scots for deception.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
a reply to: paraphi

Sturgeon, by her own admittance, and the SNP are in fact GLOBALISTS. Not Nationalists at all.

She is on record as saying so.

The SNP should be forced to change it's name, or be held accountable by the Scots for deception.

Since the N doesn't stand for Nationalist that would seem rather pointless.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: maya27

good luck with getting any political party to admit they have deceived anyone !

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

sure it was the people who drew up the plans to leave the EU

dont talk rubbish , the people never decided , hey lets all leave the EU right now
and started making parliament discuss it ,

it was according to the media 12 people who created Brexit

and many of them are tories #

George Osborn, Matthew Elliot , David Cameron, Boris Johnson,
and of course that prick Nigel Farage to name a few of the 12

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The SNP are left out of nationwide discussions for the simple reason they turn everything into a Scottish independence issue and refuse to talk about the topics under discussion.
And they have zero to contribute to UK wide issues....their very nature and existence excludes them from these discussions.
Everything is 'well if we had control of our governance' and nothing specific.
Yet the reality is that they've been crap during their time in Holyrood spending the vast majority of their time bleating on about independence and nowhere nearly enough time and effort on actually governing.

Honestly, if I was Scottish I would view the SNP as equally unelectable as The Tories, Labour Party and LibUndems at present.
An absolute shower of #e.

I really don't get where you are coming from when you allege that there is some sort of suppression of the SNP and their calls for IndyRef2 because they are never off my bloody TV with their constant droning on and on and on about Scottish independence, yet another referendum and how they have the answer to all of Scotland's ills - problems which are all directly down to Westminster's meddling and incompetence - and how independent Scotland will be the shining light that all other nations should aspire to under their stewardship.

The SNP can, and do, get every opportunity to voice their proposals and manifesto.....particularly in Scotland which is really the only place they have any relevance.

Scotland will do as Scotland see's fit, and that's how it should be....but with the SNP you are in just as crap a situation as the rest of the UK and I, like the vast majority of people from the rest of the UK, are sick to #ing death of the SNP's constant whining whilst proving to be at least as equally incompetent at governing as the other major political parties in the UK.

Sorry, Friday rant over.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I wonder why you are getting Fed so much SNP stuff living in England , I wonder , maybe to make you think Scotland is #
and the SNP are #
and that Scotland are just a bunch of whiners

Funny that you get so much SNP shoved down your throat by the media in England.

Right so we have a UK parliament which SNP are in because they represent the people of Scotland, yet our first minister the leader of the SNP isnt allowed to debate on UK wide issues because she doesnt represent the full of the UK
but still represents Scotland a part of the UNION

honestly man its a load of #ing #e
couldnae #in make it up .
They dont spend time governing ? ok so nothing gets done in Scotland under the SNP ?
apart from whine about independence .

Scotland will do as Scotland sees fit , and thats how it should be !

I am glad you get it

others dont , neither does the UK government

we will do as we see fit .

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Now off to the PUB wae ye !

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In the US I think it is a waiting game.

They know they can't dessaude the Baby Boomers, so they are just going to wait us out.

We are getting old, our numbers are dying off, and soon we will be replaced with the next generations that they have skillfully prepared for the culling.

Well if prophecy is to be fulfilled, I guess we know how it is going to play out.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You know my feelings about Scotland it's people.

I just think the SNP are doing both a massive disservice and are actively helping to portray the Scots as a nation of whinging, whining moaners who blame absolutely everything and anything on England and Westminster whilst having some sort of romanticised, idealistic vision of an independent Scotland.

Check out the SNP's relative lack of actual government and their failures.

I'm not saying the current alternatives would necessarily be any better because I think they are equally incompetent and ALL of the party's leaders are thoroughly unsuited to high office.

We ALL need REAL change and none of the options available offer that.

Pub?
Got to pick up the Grandson then look after him for a while before going to sort a bit of business so it'll be about 6.30ish before I can get out for a pint or two.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

well as Tommy Sheridan said , once we get independence we can change the curtains in the big hoose !

SNP are just a vehicle for us to win back control of our nation
once that is achieved we would have radical change
and then we can go about making it better here

It does suck that the Union has to come to an end but its broken
and it needs fixing , so no point trying to jury rig the UK as we go as it falls apart around us
on a voyage that no one really is sure where its going .
the rats have already buggered off

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

well Enjoy that when it comes

Send me your paypal and have a wee dram or a pint on me

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

if thats what they call it "whining "

aye fair enough

but whining is better than fighting about it surely ?

thats what Im saying , 300 years ago we'd be shooting or stabbin to get the point across
whining is the lesser of those evils

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Funny you mention this

I just watched a video of Boris being interviewed at a distillery in Scotland

and he said "the Scottish Nationalist Party"

clown

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Second item on BBC News at One was about the SNP, their intent to scupper Brexit for the whole of the UK, their opposition to any attempts to tie any privatisation of the NHS to any future trade deal with the US and their terms for entering any post-election pact with Labour or other party's.
No opposition views on these subjects and all on national TV.

Effectively a 5 or 6 minute Party political broadcast.

No exposure or opportunity to broadcast their message?

One of the points I was trying to make is that the SNP are actively trying to force a wedge between the Scottish and English people.
They are creating divisions where previously there had been none.

I know the Scots aren't a nation of whiners, moaners and people who blame someone else for their problems.....but the SNP are convincing people south of the border that that is exactly what the Scottish people are.

I'm sure one day mate we'll get to share a pint or two, talk bollocks and have a bit of craic in real life.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
"lead us Scotland, don't leave us " - David Cameron 2014

just not when it concerns Brexit , or the general election or anything to do with the UK for that matter.

But yes whilst we continue to ignore you we still need your assets to balance the books

BETTER TOGETHER !

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join