It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64
Feeling quite low this afternoon, just heard on the grapevine that my ex is already cosying up with one of her U3A mates, probably a Lib Dem voter! Trying to put my mind to something more positive, I've just applied to be part of the Question Time audience in Tidworth on the 12th December, can't wait to give those traitors a tongue lashing. Also hoping that lovely bird, Isabel Oakeshott will be on the panel - what a beauty!

Fickle aren't you? What happened to Carole Malone? Wasn't it she who

caused the ructions in your marriage?

Any how .....how are you going to make your presence known to us ATS

members when/if you manage to get into 'Question time'!!?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: DougHole64

hahhaah Hemp is as old as the hills mate , its what built the British empire !

What is more important is , why you decided to leave your wife over her choice of political party
shouldnt you love your wife regardless of which liar she decides to back publicly ?

Put it this way I know plenty of Catholics and Protestants who love Celtic and Rangers who are basically bigots for 90 mins
but have fully functional relationships.

Doug isnt the love you have for your wife more important than brexit ?

If it's 100% British then it's something I might consider, boyo, as long it's not one of these dodgy Chinese knock off''s. Do you apply it directly to the skin or is it better to rub it onto the toilet paper before applying?

As far as the wife goes, lad, it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do but it's for the best. She belongs with her own kind now. When we met she was a staunch Tory voter, it's what attracted me to her in the first place (she looked like a young Maggie Thatcher!) but all these lies! For all I know she's a member of the bloody Green Party now! Could you imagine?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

well it was reported , I mean but not to the extent that it showed the support from the Scottish public.

I bet it didn't have as much support as those who voted to stay in the UK in the democratic referendum held recently!

Ruth doesnae dae politics anymore she is a full time Maw...

Unfortunately not, much to Scotland's loss.

.... because being a conservative and being a compassionate mother are contradictory

Normally I'd agree with you on that, but Ruth seems to be the one current Tory I've read and listened to who actually seems to have a social conscience.
She also seems to be a bit unique in being a politician of conviction and stand up for what she believes in rather than just toe the party line for career advancement or personal gain.
It's a shame she never chose to run for leadership of the national Conservative Party.....compared to any of the options currently available she'd be by far the best choice....so maybe not just Scotland's loss but the UK's as a whole.

hhahaa yes turbo injection

As I've always said, there's far more that unites us than which divides us....deconstructing Turbo's posts is just one of that multitude.....and most of us also acknowledge the need for regular comic relief possibly due to the British habit of seeing humour in any given situation and disposition to take the piss whenever possible!

ETA

Put it this way I know plenty of Catholics and Protestants who love Celtic and Rangers who are basically bigots for 90 mins
but have fully functional relationships.

Been to quite a few Celtic games and have friends in both camps.
Only been to one Old Firm game though....impossible to describe, a truly amazing experience.....especially as we won 4-2!

But you are right, pure hatred for the extent of the game.....relatively normal next day.

edit on 5/11/19 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Boris was always a Remainer.

Examine his 'deal'....it's nothing more than May's appalling deal with some changes to the Irish backstop.
I'm baffled why so many who mocked May and her deal are lauding Johnson as some sort of modern day King Arthur saving the British people.....it was a crap deal then and its a crap deal now!

We need to start call this shower of you know what out for what they really are....betrayers of democracy.

If not we should just cast off all illusions of democracy and let them do as they see fit on any given subject.

Westminster and the system it represents is rotten to the core and no longer fit for purpose.

ETA

Any how .....how are you going to make your presence known to us ATS
members when/if you manage to get into 'Question time'!!?

He'll be the one wearing a tin foil hat!

edit on 5/11/19 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

As I've always said, there's far more that unites us than which divides us....deconstructing Turbo's posts is just one of that multitude.....and most of us also acknowledge the need for regular comic relief possibly due to the British habit of seeing humour in any given situation and disposition to take the piss whenever possible!

Hmmn.....He's only been a member for a week, I'm beginning to get a funny

feeling, Bernard hasn't been on in ages!

His posts are pretty 'random' in todays speak?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Happy to hear Bojo is laying down the law to her Majesty today. Good for him! Show her some British spirit Borris! We will not be silenced!

On a side note, anyone here in contact with Ann Widdecombe? It appears she's mistakenly blocked me on Twitter.

Ann, if you're reading this. I realise we've not always seen eye to eye - I deeply regret the words we exchanged following your appearance on Celebrity Big Brother (The details of which I won't discuss here.) Ann, let us put the past behind us. Now is not the time to cling to old grudges. We must come together as a party to fight the evil wrong doings of the traitors amongst us. I urge you to join us on the 11th December for The Beeston March To Freedom. Press and ploughmans lunches are guaranteed to be there for our historic day. I hope to see you there!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Why would Ann Widdecombe be reading your posts on ATS?

And could you explain exactly how 'Bojo is laying down the law to her Majesty today'?

edit on 6/11/19 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Hemp isnt British , it was brought from the US colonies

it isnt rubbed onto the paper it is the paper !

But it originally did come from Asia around 800 BC or somewhere there abouts.

It is a super food , and super material. Helped found the world.

"like a young maggie thatcher "

well they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder
so wont judge you on that

Surely love is more important than politics though ?
Love transcends time and lasts , where as politics is only transient in human history

The party you love now , may turn on you in a short as one year.
your wife however , you made the agreement to live by her until death
# the politics man !
Personally I think you are making a selfish mistake , relationships are about compromise
but hey its your life !

Unless of course you are just being sarcastic and using your relationship as a vehicle to show your support for being "british" and your chosen political affiliations as a source of comedy etc

either way its all good , just think that your life is more important than politics

Politics is divisive by nature and it has achieved that perfectly with you and your wife.
Sets brother against brother, man against wife, friend against friend.

the tory party wont be there at your bedside when you are old and infirm to tell you everything is going to be ok
they wont be at your funeral to tell your friends and family how nice you were and how much you loved life !

Ahhh well

edit on 6-11-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

On a side note, anyone here in contact with Ann Widdecombe? It appears she's mistakenly blocked me on Twitter.

Ann, if you're reading this. I realise we've not always seen eye to eye - I deeply regret the words we exchanged following your appearance on Celebrity Big Brother (The details of which I won't discuss here.) Ann, let us put the past behind us. Now is not the time to cling to old grudges. We must come together as a party to fight the evil wrong doings of the traitors amongst us. I urge you to join us on the 11th December for The Beeston March To Freedom. Press and ploughmans lunches are guaranteed to be there for our historic day. I hope to see you there!

Nooooo tell me you're not thinking of replacing your young Margaret Thatcher

look alike wife already?

And with Ann Widdecombe !!!

That's very fickle and outrageous of you.

edit on 6-11-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Happy to hear Bojo is laying down the law to her Majesty today. Good for him! Show her some British spirit Borris! We will not be silenced!

Yeeeesssss, of course BoJo's laying down the law to Brenda. You have the process exactly right!
(If, that is, you're looking at it in the mirror)
Why don't you have a nice lay down so you can keep writing your nice letter to Doris Karloff.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Why would Ann Widdecombe be reading your posts on ATS?

And could you explain exactly how 'Bojo is laying down the law to her Majesty today'?

Let's just say Ann has her fingers in many pies (Metaphorically speaking of course! I want to be very clear on this point, the last thing I want to do is open up any old wounds between us).

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So now we not only have Ian Blackford skulking aroon these parts
and now Ann who is an ATS member also , lurking around with her finger in the above top secret pie !

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Yeeeesssss, of course BoJo's laying down the law to Brenda. You have the process exactly right!
(If, that is, you're looking at it in the mirror)
Why don't you have a nice lay down so you can keep writing your nice letter to Doris Karloff.

Who is this Karloff woman?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

DougHole - you're a breath of fresh air.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hats off to the Scots tonight who are demonstrating dignity, constraint and overwhelming support for Brexit and the Tory party over on BBC Question Time. Kirstene Hair rightly being celebrated! Word on the grapevine is that after the show, Ms. Hair was hoisted high on the shoulders of audience members and joyously paraded through the streets of Glasgow.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hats off to the Scots tonight who are demonstrating dignity, constraint and overwhelming support for Brexit and the Tory party over on BBC Question Time. Kirstene Hair rightly being celebrated! Word on the grapevine is that after the show, Ms. Hair was hoisted high on the shoulders of audience members and joyously paraded through the streets of Glasgow.

Your guide dog deserves an extra biscuit and give him a cuddle from me!!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

hahahahahah

aye the tories are totally supported in Scotland

the tories need exiled into the sun

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
aye the tories are totally supported in Scotland

the tories need exiled into the sun

A quarter of the Scottish electorate support the Tories. I guess that in the divisive Scottish political landscape intolerance has crept in, helped by popularist nationalism.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Aye fair enough every country has a percentage of arseholes in it !
wonder which portion of Scotland that is?
probably the 1/4 that doesnt give a # about anyone else apart from their wallets
the 1/4 that supports London as a its own city state.

honestly Kirstene sat there wae a mooth like a cats arse

she doesnae even believe what she is saying about Scotland

When she said Boris Johnson cares about Scotland the audience laughed
even the the tory advisor for Scotland said he is done with the tories as they no longer represent what he stood for.

The tories are going to die here , because Scotland has had enough of their pish
and most likely the rest of scotland the 3/4 that dont support the tories will
make sure they never get power here again.

Telling you we are leaving and Boris can huff and puff and tell us we arent "allowed" to leave
but we will

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Mate the tories are the ones causing the divide

havent you realised that yet ?

they started the class war pish

they caused the consolidation of wealth and power

division is caused by those who seek to divide
SNP just want to take back power for the scottish people
instead of leaving it up to some privileged eton prick who rules from London

the tories have never been a scottish party , they were sent up here to take control over us as a nation
for London.

who started brexit , the biggest dividing event in UK political history , the tories

edit on 8-11-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join